Dumpster Rental in Jackson, MI
Grab The Very Lowest Price On Rolloff Bins
How We Provide Incomparable Bin Service In Jackson:
We take customer service seriously here at Easy Dumpster Rental. Our number one priority is to ensure you get the best possible service anywhere in America. Also, we guarantee that you will be happy with our results.
- We provide residential rolloff service for any size project
- Dumpster sizes in 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards
- Over 15 years of providing excellent sanitation service
- Call now for same day service in Jackson and neighboring cities
- Take a look at our simple to use dumpster conversion visualizer
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We promise you the lowest prices on container rentals in Jackson. Everybody is looking to save their hard earned money and we will help you do just that. We are the lowest cost leader in all of Michigan.
- You will never find hidden fees because we have nothing to hide
- A very simple to use dumpster weight calculator to help ensure you get the right bin size
- We match and/or beat all competitors rates
- No hassle service with a smile. Very friendly sales staff
- Our can unit pricing model is sure to put a grin on your face
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Jackson, MI
Jackson is a city that is located in Jackson County in the state of Michigan. The Jackson Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents with convenient solid waste disposal solutions. As a result of this, the Jackson Department of Public Works has partnered with independent contractors to ensure that all residents have access to reliable curbside trash collection services.
Jackson Department of Public Works
161 W. Michigan
Jackson, MI 49201
If residents are in need of a drop-off location for their household waste, then they are advised to contact the Jackson Department of Public Works for assistance.
Recycling In Jackson
The Jackson Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents with convenient ways to dispose of their recyclables. As a result of this, the Jackson Department of Public Works has partnered with independent contractors to ensure that all residents have access to reliable curbside recycling collection services.
Jackson Department of Public Works
161 W. Michigan
Jackson, MI 49201
If residents are in need of a drop-off location for their recyclables, then they are advised to contact the Jackson Department of Public Works for assistance.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Jackson Department of Public Works does not deal with the disposal of household hazardous waste in the area. Instead, the Jackson County Health Department organizes and manages household hazardous waste collection events that all residents can make use of.
Jackson County Health Department
1715 Lansing Ave #221
Jackson, MI 49202
Residents can contact the Jackson County Health Department for more information on this service; including accepted items and specific event dates.
Yard waste collection occurs from the month of April to the month of November. In addition to this, the Jackson Department of Public Works also has a leaf drop-off program in autumn.
Additional Interesting Facts About Jackson
Jackson was first visited by settlers in 1829 and today has a population just under 35,000 residents. The major employers of the city include CMS Energy, Allegiance Health, and the Eaton Corporation. There are a couple of schools of higher education including Baker College and Spring Arbor University. The city also has all kinds of parks including swimming pools, baseball fields, and a golf course. In total there are 26 parks in Jackson. Some famous people from the area include songwriter Hughie Cannon, NASA astronaut Alfred Worden, and pro golfing brothers Dave and Mike Hill.
The Factors That Determine What We Charge For A Container Rental
Many potential clients are curious about how we come up with our rates. And rightly so. We feel that the public has a right to know what they are getting for their money. Since we have nothing to hide we will outline below how we come up with our costs. We hope this is helpful when determining what company you will choose for your dumpster rental needs. Our prices are determined by 4 basic factors. Landfill costs, Debris type, Debris weight, and Rental period. Below we will discuss in more detail these factors.
- Landfill Costs: Every city or county sets their own landfill costs or what landfills call their “Tipping” fees. So dropping off waste at a landfill in Holland may be higher or lower than in Jackson. After we get a sense of your project and come to an agreement on a container size, we can then factor the tipping fees that the landfill charges. Most landfills will post their tipping fees on their website. It typically is calculated by weight.
Easy Dumpster Rental will never charge you more than the quoted price unless you exceed the weight limit. Or, if you attempt to dispose of hazardous waste. Hazardous waste is forbidden to be hauled by dumpster companies. This is regulated by the EPA and they have specially equipped trucks that handle the disposal of hazardous waste. This is to protect the landfill from potentially leaking waste into the environment. And for the good of the public as well.
- Debris Type: The type of debris that you are putting into the front load unit dumpster will impact the rental rate. Waste disposal companies are required by law to send certain waste to specific locations. Materials that can be recycled often are less expensive than nonhazardous waste or hazardous waste.
- Debris Weight: What you put into a dumpster can affect the price of the rental. If you rent a rolloff-bin unit and fill it only with yard waste such as branches or grass it is going to be a lot cheaper if you are putting concrete or shingles or heavier roofing materials. Furthermore, the size of the canister unit you rent will also impact the price. Easy Dumpster Rental has 5 standard bin sizes, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard dumpsters. So, obviously, if you need a 20-yard container, it is going to have a lower price to begin with than a 40-yard front load dumpster.
Please keep in mind, there are other in between dumpster sizes, but these are the most commonly ordered bins. Our sales team members are super experienced in getting you the right size rolloff-bin for the job at hand. Many people order a rolloff that is bigger than they need to play it safe, but you will not have to worry about this if you talk to our sales staff first. We will never try to oversell you. And by utilizing our dumpster weight calculator we can guarantee that you are getting the perfect size canister.
- Rental Period: Typically, lease periods are 7 or 14 days. So the longer you keep a dumpster the higher the cost. However, we are very flexible with our rental periods and you can keep the dumpster as long as you need it. We also realize that nothing ever goes according to plan so we will be with you until the job is completed.