Dumpster Rental in Grand Island, NE
Capture A Great Deal On A RollOff
Why Our Service Makes Renting a Dumpster Affordable And Easy:
Many dumpster companies prey upon customers that are first-timer bin-renters or one-time renters so that they can offer low-quality service. But Easy Dumpster Rental gives you premium service every time.
- We are the best because we have 15 years of practice.
- Got garbage? No sweat.
- We will deliver your bin and remove it when you want.
- We have special small dumpsters for small projects.
- Our sturdy large bins easily handle construction and demolition work.
Call To Land Savings That Could Be As Much As $110 On A Rollaway-Bin Rental Cost:
When you rent a dumpster, there are many variable rates, such as disposal fees and taxes, so that it is difficult to offer flat rates. Instead, Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees low-prices so that you can relax.
- Don’t pay for what you don’t need
- Easy Dumpster Rental matches your project to the perfect dumpster
- Our website is full of tools that are so useful.
- You are not alone: we are here to help at every turn.
- Get a quote in just minutes today.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Grand Island: An All-American City
With about fifty thousand residents, Grand Island is the fourth largest city in Nebraska and covers an amazing twenty thousand square miles and is the county seat for Hall County. Grand Island is located on the Platte River and was first referred to by French fur traders as “La Grande Island.” The city has received the All-American City Award by the National Civic League three times.
Grand Island Solid Waste
Recycling and disposing of excess waste can be a benefit helps dumpster renters get rid of recycling and items that are not specified for a dumpster. For example, you may want to get a lower price by renting a dumpster for only yard waste or only construction and demolition debris. If you are watching costs, self-hauling can be useful.
The Grand Island landfill and transfer station are both licensed through the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality (NDEQ) as solid waste facilities.
Some of the items that are accepted by these facilities include:
- General household garbage, or municipal waste.
- Construction and demolition materials including shingles, lumber, carpet, and insulation materials.
- Metals of all kinds.
- Railroad ties.
- Furniture and other bulk items.
- Cardboard items.
- Plastics and toys.
The landfill is open to the public but requires a truck that can upload waste hydraulically.
Grand Island Transfer Station
If you are a resident of Grand Island and do not have the equipment necessary for the landfill, you may want to consider the transfer station. Transfer stations are a great way to reduce traffic and landfills. Additionally, the transfer station allows waste and recycling to be more easily sorted and then transferred by large trucks to appropriate disposal facilities, reducing the number of trips by smaller cars. Grand Island’s transfer station is located west of the city at the intersection of Old Potash Highway and Monitor Road at 5050 West Old Potash Highway. The transfer station also has a Yard Waste Site that will accept grass, leaves, tree limbs, and tree branches.
Recycling in Grand Island
Recycling is an excellent way to dispose of waste that would occupy space in your dumpster container and is often taken by the city or county for free or may even bring in some cash. There are three main sites to take recycling including:
- The Chapman Drop-Off Center at 1003 Cady Street.
- The Doniphan Drop-Off Center at the intersection of 1st and Cedar.
- Woodward’s Recycling Center at 1400 South Baltimore Avenue in Hastings.
In addition, aluminum cans can be taken to:
- Alter Metal Recycling at 1119 E 4th Street.
- Kramer’s Auto parts and Iron at 3405 North Highway 281 (which as takes cardboard).
If you have hazardous waste, it cannot be placed in your dumpster bin container and must be disposed of separately. But what sorts of things are included in hazardous waste? Hazardous waste has different disposal requirements in different counties and municipalities. In Grand Island, the following items are restricted from dumpsters or regular trash:
- Dangerous chemicals such as acids, adhesives and glues, and ammonia.
- Car fluids: brake fluid, antifreeze, car wax and cleaners, motor oil, Lubricating oil, and windshield wiper fluid.
- Cleaners, such as disinfectants, bleach, drain opener, organic solvents, oven cleaner, septic tank cleaners, shoe polish, spot removers, toilet bowl cleaner, tub and tile cleaner, and mothballs.
- Paint, paint strippers, hobby paints, and art paint.
- Chemicals used in pools and spas.
- Flammable items, such as aerosol cans and charcoal lighter fluid.
- Potentially poisonous items such as fertilizer, insecticide and insect repellent, pesticides, and rat or mouse poison.
- Personal hygiene and pet items, such as fingernail polish and remover and pet shampoos and sprays.
- Fluorescent bulbs, thermostats, and mercury-containing devices.
- Wood products such as varnish, wood preservatives, caulk, wood stains, and furniture polish or wax.
Hazardous waste may be taken to the Grand Island Area Clean Community System at 3661 N Sky Park Road 2B in Grand Island.