Dumpster Rental in Lincoln, NE
Grasp Great Savings On A Rollaway Can Right Now
How We Continually Support Our Customers:
Easy Dumpster Rental has spent more than a decade perfecting its service for its customers. This process enables us to serve each project differently to get you exactly what you need when you need it.
- We improve our service every day to remain the best.
- Our staff has rented over 100,000 bins to people like you.
- Easy Dumpster Rental finds the right bin for your job.
- Our service is easy because we are honest.
- Don’t accept anything but the best.
Secure Discounts On A Open-Top-Bin From $20 To Over $100 On Your Next Rental:
When you want a great price on a roll-off-bin-dumpster container, you should go no farther than Easy Dumpster Rental. Our prices are always the lowest and have been for over fifteen years.
- Need a dumpster in Lincoln? We guarantee rock-bottom low rates.
- Our quotes bounce back faster than a bungee cord.
- We have the best down-home-low prices anywhere.
- Fast service saves time, which is as good as money.
- Give our helpful staff a call today.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
The City of Lincoln and Lancaster County
Lincoln is a city of Nevada, which is the home of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, which was founded in 1869. Lincoln also serves as the county seat for Lancaster County. The City covers over ninety thousand acres and has over two hundred and eighty thousand inhabitants. Lincoln was founded in 1856, originally as Lancaster, and today is the capital of Nebraska.
Recycling with a Dumpster
If you are renting a dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental, it might be a good idea to recycle items as you go. Recycling is a great tip for dumpster renters to save space in a container for materials that are more expensive. This way, dumpster renters in Lincoln can get the least expensive bin for their money. Additionally, the type of waste that customers put in a dumpster influences the price. For example, a renter might only put yard waste or construction and demolition debris in their dumpster, which saves money because it is not mixed.
Lincoln has numerous facilities that will accept recycling:
- N.W. Roundhouse Dr. and West “P” streets.
- UNL Downtown Parking Lot at 17th and Holdrege.
- University Place at 47th and St. Paul streets.
- Recycling Enterprises, located at 1200 W. Upland Avenue.
- Russ’s Market can accept recycling and is located at 63rdAvenue and Platte Avenue.
- North 48th Street Transfer Station located at 5101 N. 48th Street.
- Air Park Recreation Center at 3710 N.W. 46th Street.
- Highlands Fire Station, which is located at 5435 N.W. 1st Street.
- North Star High School at 5801 N. 33rd Street.
- Unit 8 at 3250 N. 20th Street.
- Lincoln Labor Temple located at 4625 “Y” Street.
- Lancaster Event Center located at 4100 N. 84th Street.
- Anderson Branch Library, which can be found at 3635 Touzalin Avenue but ONLY ACCEPTS CARDBOARD.
- Eiseley Branch Library, situated at 1530 Superior Street but ONLY ACCEPTS CARDBOARD.
- Leon’s Gourmet Grocer recycles and can be found at the intersection of 32nd & South streets.
- Union College has a recycling facility at an athletic field parking lot at 53rdCalvert roads.
- East High School has a facility at the Seacrest Field parking lot at the intersection of 70th street and “A” street.
- Lewis Ball Field located at the intersection of Capitol Parkway and “J” street.
- Trabert Hall, which can be found at 12th & South streets
- Pepsi Cola Distribution Facility has a facility at 1901 Windhoek Drive.
- Russ’s Market can accept some recycling and is located at 1550 S. Coddington and also at 33rd Street and Highway 2
- Super Saver, which is located at 27th and Pine Lake intersection.
- Walt Branch Library has a receptacle for cardboard and is located at 6701 S. 14th Street.
- Gere Branch Library will ONLY recycle CARDBOARD and is located at 2400 S. 56th Street.
What if I Need To Self-Haul Additional Waste?
Renting a dumpster is often a great way to reduce the time and even the costs of small and large projects. In some cases, you might want to self-haul (although we suggest you look at our affordable 10-cubic yard dumpster that starts at just $299). Additionally, sometimes we have more waste than expected in that shed or attic and renovation projects often generate more than is often imagined. In many such cases, you may want to bring in some of your waste to a landfill to make sure your dumpster is not charged extra for overloading or exceeds the weight limit.
In Lincoln, there are transfer stations and landfills that may be accessed for disposal needs as follows:
- The North 48th Street Facility is located at5101 North 48th Street in Lincoln and has a transfer station for small vehicles and Construction and Demolition Waste Landfill. The site will also accept the yard waste, appliances, metals, tires, waste oil, and batteries if separated from other waste.
- The Bluff Road Municipal Solid Waste Landfill and Yard Waste Composting Facility is located at 6001 Bluff Road in Lincoln and offers a municipal waste landfill for commercial haulers but can receive separated yard waste by residents of Lancaster County, such as grass and leaves that is not contaminated with garbage, brush that is free of soil, and tree branches.