Dumpster Rental in Belmont, NC
Get Super-Duper Service & Low Roll-Off Rates
How We Give You Amazing Roll-Off Service In Belmont:
Giving great customer service should never be taken for granted. And that is why we pledge each day that we will never treat our clients with just the same blase service that most companies give to their customers.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Belmont.
- Easily extend your rental period with a flat, daily rate.
- Take a look at our roll-off conversion tool. You’ll love it.
- We cannot accept hazardous waste. It is against EPA regulations.
- Request an online bin quote and get a free consultation.
Don’t Overpay Save Up TO $125 On Your Next Container Rental:
If you are tired of paying too much for your canister rental then look no further than us. Our prices are so low that other rental companies are just throwing their hands up and leaving the industry in droves.
- Our flat rate pricing model will have you singing for joy.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Savings in Belmont.
- We have a super simple to use roll-off weight calculator.
- Our low-cost containers come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden charges.
- Don’t get ripped off by unscrupulous companies. Call us where honesty still means something.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste and Recycling in Belmont, NC
The Belmont is a small city in Gaston County. Residents can in addition to weekly garbage curbside program take their debris to the Gaston County Landfill on Philadelphia Church Road.
Gaston County Landfill
3155 Philadelphia Church Rd
Dallas, NC 28034
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 7am to 4pm
Saturday: 8am to 4pm
Interesting Facts About Belmont
Belmont was founded in 1895 and has a current population of 10,700 residents. The city is located just a few miles north of Charlotte. The city home to Belmont Abbey College and Gaston Community College. Belmont sits between Catawba and the South Fork Catawba Rivers and they form Lake Wylie. The R.L Stowe Mills has its headquarters here and Duke Energy operates a steam station. A couple points of interest to visit are Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden and the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Some famous people from the area include country singer Sammy Johns, Hal Stowe who was a Major League Baseball pitcher, and the father of the world-famous singers the Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Sr.
Order A Dumpster Rental Faster Than It Takes To Read This Sentence
Easy Dumpster Rental makes it simple and enjoyable to order a rolloff for your hauling needs. In just a few simple steps you will have a quote, the bin size you need, and a delivery date. No muss, no fuss. With our new streamlined process its quicker than ever to get a rolloff on your site. Just follow the steps below.
- Give us a buzz: Our sales reps are the best trained in the industry. They can handle any question you may have. When you call, just tell us a little bit about what you are trying to accomplish. No matter if its a bathroom rehab or a giant demolition job we can take care of anything that comes our way. After we have gathered all the info we need we will plug that data into our very cool dumpster weight calculator. Then we will be armed to tell you 2 important pieces of intelligence. What size container you are going to need and the price of the rental. And it goes without saying the bin quote will be absolutely the lowest you will find anywhere. And if by chance you do find a lower rate, we will match or beat any competitors prices. And we have a nice inventory of dumpsters to choose from. We have 5 rolloff sizes ranging from 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. As you can see we are ready to help you take on any size job.
- Give us a delivery date: We would like 48 hours notice for logistical reasons. However, we can have a front load unit delivered same day if you would like. Just try to call us in the early morning so we can make arrangements. Let us know where on your site you would like the canister placed. Typically, the rolloff is placed in 1 of 3 places:
- The front or backyard
- The driveway
- The street: If you are going to place it on the street make sure you contact your local city officials to see if you need a permit. If you choose one of the first 2 options it is a good idea to go to your local lumber store to buy either some plywood or a plank to place under the wheels of the dumpster. The driver will help you with this. This will ensure you will not damage your property. When you are ready for a pick up you have 2 options:
- You can give us a call to schedule a pickup
- You can request a pick up online
Whichever option you choose, rest assured we will be there on time. We have a lot of experience and have rented over 100,000 bin units. Give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.