Dumpster Rental in Troy, NC
Get Marvelous Service & Rolling-Bin Rates
How We Provide Epic Roll Off Service In Troy:
Providing outstanding service comes as naturally as breathing. And we do live and breathe ensuring that your experience with us is beyond what mere mortals expect. The Greek gods would have used us if they had a need.
- Paris would rather have stolen our dumpster conversion tool than abducting Helen.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Troy.
- Get a bin quote faster than Hermes.
- Same day service available in Troy and surrounding towns.
- With over 16 years experience you can rely on us.
Save Huge With Us Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Saving you money is our mantra. We have by far the lowest rolloff rental prices in the state. And if by some fluke you find a better price we will match or beat it. We have industry connections that give us latitude with our costs.
- The Greek gods used are dumpster weight calculator to make sure they weren’t getting fat.
- All rolloffs are priced affordably to help you stay within your budget.
- We are super transparent with no hidden fees.
- Our open top roll-off come in wholesale flat rates.
- Get renowned front load unit costs.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste and Quick Facts About Troy, NC
Troy has a current population of 3,400 residents. The Hotel Troy and the Troy Residential Historic District are both listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The city celebrates each year Troyfest, Trunk or Treat, a Holiday Tree Lighting the day before Thanksgiving and a Christmas Fellowship Dinner. There are plenty of outdoor activities to partake in including boating, exploring the Uwharrie National Forest, hiking, and camping.
Recycling and Convenience Centers
Troy is a town in Montgomery County which does have a curbside recycling program. However, citizens are urged to take their additional items to the local recycling site at the Liberty Street parking lot or to the Biscoe Convenience Center.
243 Coggins Road
Biscoe, NC 27209
Phone: (910) 428-2979
Hours of Operation
Mon. Wed. Fri. Sat. 7-6
Closed Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
- Juice cartons
Items not accepted at this facility include:
- Microwave ovens
Some Common Sense Ideas To Help Improve Our Environment
Our ecosystems are very delicate and they are under constant barrage. We read and hear all the time how our natural resources are being depleted and we are quickly running out of raw materials. Landfills are filled to the gills, and we are going to need new ones built. But most neighborhoods don’t want a dump in their backyard. In addition, the permitting process is arduous and time-consuming. In some areas, it can take up to 8 years to get a permit and billions of dollars to build a new landfill.
Cities and counties are running low on funds and people are getting tired of being taxed to death. So we need to take some creative steps to help alleviate the landfill crisis that America is facing. This may be hard to believe but landfill operators state that over 70% of the trash that comes to their landfills can actually be recycled. And herein lies the problem and the solution…We need to recycle more. Our country is facing a crisis and recycling is one of the answers and the simplest solutions to help save our environment before it is too late. Below we will offer some suggestions to help avert an impending disaster.
- Recycle: Recycling is the simplest thing we can do. Cities and counties make it very easy to recycle. The majority of cities have curbside bins and some use what is called single-stream recycling. So you don’t even have to separate all the materials. It is done at the recycling plant. Utilize recycling centers like the Goodwill for stuff you don’t need anymore.
- Buy a low-flow shower-head: This a great solution to control the amount of water you are using. And take quick showers. Our Navy service members when out at sea take quick showers to help conserve water, which is called Navy showers. When at sea you are almost forced to this in 5 minutes or less. And it can be done. Though this isn’t always practical, especially if you have hair down to your waist, you can still speed things up. Ensure that no faucets are leaking.
- Buy a tote bag: A canvas bag or two will cut drastically on the amount of plastic you will use. If you are not in a room make sure the lights are turned off. This will cut down on your utility bill and save energy. Monitor your thermostats and keep them at the lowest levels as possible. For example, it is recommended to keep your A/C at 78 degrees.
- Don’t throw your medications down the drain: This will contaminate our drinking water. Don’t use the toilet either. Contact your city hall about where you can properly dispose of your medications.
These are just a few ideas you can use to help conserve energy and resources. Read up on recycling and find out what you can do to help make our environment pristine.
Easy Dumpster Rental can help you with your recycling needs. Just give us a call and find out how we can be of service. We have a wide variety of rolloffs that can tackle any size project.