Dumpster Rental in Bismarck, ND
Get Incredible Service and Superb Roll Off Rates
How We Provide A-1 Roll Off Service In Bismarck:
Make the smart choice and get your next dumpster at Easy Dumpster Rental. Our service is par excellence and our customers love how simple it is to place an order. No fuss, no muss. We are the very best in dumpster renting.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is so exact that NASA uses it.
- Same day service available in Bismarck and surrounding areas.
- Get a can unit quote faster than the X-15 jet.
- Our services include construction, residential and yard waste removal.
- Please note that we cannot haul hazardous waste materials.
It’s Not Too Late-Call Us And Save Up To $140 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost:
If you demand the lowest roll off prices then look no further than us. No one in the industry can come close to offering rates so low. We will match or beat any competitors prices and that should make you very happy.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of container sizes.
- We are always transparent with no hidden fees.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat rate.
- We have a simple to use dumpster weight calculator for your convenience.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Bismarck
Bismarck is the capital of North Dakota. The current population is around 75,000 residents. The 2 largest employers are the State of North Dakota and St. Alexius Medical Center. Some famous people from the area include artist Ronnie Cramer, 2018 Miss America Cara Mund, and National League Football player Carson Wentz.
Recycling and Landfill
Bismarck is located in Burleigh County in North Dakota. The City of Bismarck does offer bi-weekly recycling collection services. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill. The landfill is located at the:
- 2111 N. 52nd Street, Bismarck, ND 58501.
- Phone is (701) 355-1700.
- Hours of Operation are Mon-Fri 8-6 and Sat 8-4. Closed Sunday.
- This landfill has also seasonal hours. Please refer to the landfills homepage for further information.
- Items accepted at this landfill include Drain cleaners, Fertilizers, Bleaches, Thermostats, Paint.
- Items not accepted at this landfill include Medical waste, Commercial waste, Industrial waste, Explosives, Radioactive materials.
Some Simple Tips To Help Improve Our Ecosystems
Unfortunately, many of us don’t give our eco-systems or environment a second thought. According to landfill operators nationwide they are reporting that over 70% of the trash they receive on a yearly bases could actually be recycled.
That is pretty astonishing considering when you talk to your friends they all assure you they are in fact a “big time recycler”. Sounds like someone is just paying lip service to the environmental movement. And by the way, this is not a Republican or Democrat issue. We all need to take care of our ecosystems.
Our environment is in big trouble. We are running out of raw materials and we are on a path of wiping out our forests to name a few issues. Landfills are becoming problematic due to the fact that nobody wants one in their backyard and they costs millions of dollars just to get a new one built. One day we may wake up realizing too late, that we have no clean drinking water. And that will be a disaster.
Fertilizers and other harmful substances are destroying our underground aquifers. Pollution and litter are everywhere. Just take a look at your local beach and see all the plastic bottles laying around in the sand. However, there are steps we can take to help slow down the mitigating circumstances that are affecting our little world. Easy and practical solutions you can implement this minute to do your part to help make the environment a more pristine state.
The following suggestions will go a long way in helping to keep our ecosystems vibrant:
- Considering painting your home? Use a latex based paint. Oil-based paints release harmful fumes
- Plant a tree. Trees emit oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide, which can harmful to the air we breath
- A dishwasher uses up to 12 gallons of water. So make sure your dishwasher is full before you use it
- Use your bicycle if possible instead of your car to get to work or run errands
- Don’t put hazardous waste into a rental dumpster. These materials if they make it undetected to a landfill can cause havoc with waste seeping into our underground aquifers
- Purchase a tote bag to when you go shopping. Plastic bags are wreaking havoc on the environment. They release petrochemicals that can leach into underground aquifers.
Recycle, Recycle, Recycle: Most municipalities make recycling simple. They provide a bin, pick it up weekly, and most cities offer Single Stream Recycling. With this process, you don’t even have to take the time to separate your recyclable items. How easy is that?
So, take the time to recycle and let’s all work together to repair the damage already done.
Easy Dumpster can be of service to you when it comes to recycling. We offer a wide variety of dumpster rentals sizes and we will be more than happy to take your recyclables to landfills that accept recyclables or to the local recycling center.