Dumpster Rental in Waterville, OH
Get Super Low Container Rental Cost
How We Stand Out From The Crowd With Our Bin Service In Waterville:
We are a company that believes having strong ethos is not only good for us but great for you. The customer should never be taken advantage of, or, treated with disrespect. We will never take advantage of you nor cheat you.
- We cannot accept hazardous waste as per EPA regulations.
- Rent a front load unit until you have finished the job at hand.
- Our service covers construction and residential dumpster service.
- Give us a call if you have any questions about your bin rental.
- Read heartwarming stories from our customers who think the world of us.
Conserve Your Savings-Rent From Us And Save Up To $150 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
We are all about affordable prices on our open top rollaway rentals. You should always shop around to make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. And we are confident you will be back placing an order from us.
- Use our simple rolloff weight calculator to get the right dumpster for the job.
- All containers are priced with affordability in mind so you can stay within your budget.
- Get bin prices on all of our rental units that are unheard of in this industry.
- Super Low Rates and Super Fast Service in Waterville and nearby cities.
- Our CEO is losing his mind, rental rates have never, ever been lower.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Refuse, Recycling and Trendy Facts About Waterville, OH
Waterville is located on the Maumee River about 20 miles southwest of Toledo. It bills itself as, “The Safest City in Ohio.” The town was mapped out in 1830. The population currently is 5,500 residents. A few historic sites include the Ohio Electric Railroad Bridge and The John Pray House. The village has 8 parks including Baer Park, Conrad Park, Roche DE Boeuf Park, and Waterworks Park. There are playgrounds, baseball diamonds, a sledding field, and giant limestone outcrops that have formed islands. A few impactful residents from the area include ceramic artist Richard DeVore and particle physicist Michael S. Witherell.
Solid Waste and Recycling
The city of Waterville has contracted out for both garbage and recycling services. Both services are offered on a weekly bases. Citizens are limited to 3 containers of garbage per week. Large bulky items such as furniture, box springs and sofas will be picked up the same day as your regular trash day. If you are going to put a refrigerator on the tree lawn for removal, all of the freon must be removed and a certification label must be on the fridge.
Twice a year the city holds a Bi-Annual Collection Day. On these 2 days, residents can toss our any unwanted items. The collections will take place on your tree lawn and you will not need tags.
Recycling in Waterville
Curbside residential recycling is provided every week and it is single-stream. Which means you don’t have to sort your recyclables. Every city in America is using single-stream to make it easier to recycle and to encourage people to recycle. However, our recycling efforts are quite pathetic.
Landfill owners throughout the U. S. state that over 70% of the trash that they take in at their dumps could be actually recycled. So, since we are all doing such a great job of recycling and single-stream really isn’t helping, we suppose the next step will be for the Government to actually come into your home and do the recycling for you. LOL.
As mentioned above the City provides curbside recycling services.
You can recycle the following items:
- Paper bags
- Aluminum Cans
- Office paper
- Pots and pans
- Phone books
Banned stuff includes:
- Paper milk cartons
- Propane Tanks
- All glass
If you need extra bins you can purchase them at the Municipal Building, 25 N. Second Street.
- City of Waterville Drop-Off Center – 8730 Waterville-Swanton Road (at Krogers) – Waterville, OH 43566.
- Drop -off center can be reached at the (419) 878-8100.
This station is open 24/7 and it is free to the public.
You may drop off the following recyclables.
- #1 & #2 frosted jugs
- Two-liter plastic bottles
- Steel Cans
- Brown corrugated cardboard
- Bundled newspapers only
- Electrical Cords
- Garden Hoses
- Paint Cans
Residents can take their yard waste to Cleanwood Recycling center for disposal in an instance that they have more than curbside will pick up. Center is located at the:
- Cleanwood Recycling – 6730 Anthony Wayne Trail – Waterville, OH 43566.
- Hours vary from month-to-month so call recycling center before you go (419) 843-9663.
- Center accepted items are:
- Large tree wood
- Loose yard waste
- Canned material
- Tree Mulch
- Bagged material
Rent A Bin For Easy Yard Waste Removal
If you are going to be doing some yard work around the home and you need to get rid of dirt, shrubs, leaves, and limbs, there is no easier way then to rent a container from us. With are inexpensive pricing and the convenience we provide by taking your yard debris to the proper drop off site, you can’ go wrong by using our services. Call us today and find out how easy it is on your wallet and the time you will save by letting us help you out.