Dumpster Rental in Chester, PA
Budget Busting Rolloff Rental Prices
We Provide Superior Rolloff Services In Chester:
Everyday we our working tirelessly to bring our clients the finest in customer service in Chester. We know that you depend on us to to be on time and to keep our promises so you don’t have to fret about our reliability.
- A sales staff that is working on your behalf so you will be completely satisfied
- We provide bins to the homeowners to help you take on those small jobs around the house
- You run a tight ship and so do we and that is why we will always be there at your time and choosing
- Hassle free service that is guaranteed to make your life a lot easier
- Canister quotes so low that that you will feel compelled to give us your business
Save With Us Between $10 And $85 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We don’t try to take advantage of you when it comes to costs. Our flat rate pricing model is exactly what it says. Don’t settle for a company that promises you a flat rate then adds surcharges to your bill.
- We have a transparent rolloff prices so you know what you are paying for
- Easy Dumpster Rental will match all competitors costs and we just aren’t talking smack
- We rent construction open-top waste containers to help you with high rise renovations or tear downs
- Over 15 years of experience that enables to insure better outcomes
- Beyond simple to use dumpster weight calculator to insure you get the correct size
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Chester, PA
Chester is a relatively small city that is located in Delaware County in Pennsylvania. The city of Chester’s Department of Public Works is partnered with Delaware County Solid Waste for its landfill related needs.
Delaware County Solid Waste
583 Longview Rd
The Department of Public Works in the city of Chester also provides citizens with curbside trash pickup services. More information on this can be found here.
Most common household trash can be dropped off or collected curbside; however, there are quite a few items that are not collected. Some of the most common ones are:
- Electronic Devices
- Flammable material
- Automobile parts
- Freon Appliances
- Light bulbs
- Infectious material
- Explosive material
- Wet or Oil based paints
Few Other Facts About Chester
Chester sits upon the beautiful Delaware River with a population around 35,000 residents. Founded in 1682 with the first European settlers coming from Sweden. Some notable people from Chester include Marine General John M. Paxton Jr and composer Alex North, who wrote the film score for the movie”A Streetcar Named Desire”
Recycling in Chester
The Department of Public Works provides curbside recycling services that the citizens of Chester can make use of every Wednesday (barring major holidays). While having recyclables collected on scheduled pickup days is very convenient, residents can also utilize recycling drop of services as well. Residents that have questions and queries can direct these to:
Department of Public Works
Beverly Harris, Administrative Assistant
The Department of Public Works advises residents that certain recyclables should not be placed with regular household trash. These recyclables include:
- Aluminum/Metal cans
A list of drop-off locations for glass, plastic bottles, and aluminum/metal cans, can be found here.
Household Hazardous Waste
The City of Chester is directly privy to at least four HHW collection events that are held each year in Delaware County (where Chester is situated). In addition to this, Delaware County, Mongomery County, Chester County, Bucks County, and the City of Philadelphia, altogether provide well over 30 HHW collection events in any given year.
Residents of the City of Chester don’t have curbside pickup services for yard waste. However, there is a convenient yard waste drop-off site that they can make use of. This yard waste drop-off site is located in Chester Township:
Delaware County Compost Farm
2300 Concord Road/Incinerator Road
How Rolloffs-Containers Are Priced
Most customers when deciding on purchasing a service would like to know what they are getting for the hard earned dollars. And we feel that is a legitimate concern that deserves to be addressed. We want our clients to feel comfortable and have all the information they need to be make an informed decision. So we are going to tell you what goes into our pricing model so you can better educated of the mechanics of how we determine our costs. Basically there are 4 components to our model. Landfill costs, Debris type, Debris weight, and the Rental period. We will explain below in more detail what comprises each category.
- Landfill Prices: Landfill costs are a factor that we have no control over. Each landfill throughout the country will have different tipping fees structure. And within each state there can be great variances in prices. Each county will charge fees based on many conditions including operating costs and other overhead. With this in mind, Easy Dumpster Rental will never add on to the landfills tipping fees, unless you go over the allowed weight. But this rarely happens because we can give you a pretty good estimate by employing our dumpster weight calculator.
- Debris Type: The type of materials you are getting rid of can influence the price. Disposal companies are mandated to send certain materials to specialized landfills. Some landfills only accept solid municipal waste, while others only will accept recycling materials. And please keep in mind Easy Dumpster Rental cannot transport hazardous waste, it is against the law.
- Debris Weight: What you put into the container will have an effect on the rental cost. If you have a project where you are going to be hauling away something heavy like rock it is going to cost more than hauling away tree leaves. In addition to that the size of a canister-bin will also have an influence on the cost. A 10-yard bin is not as large as a 30-yard a front load dumpster so it will be less expensive.
- Rental Time Frames: Typically a residential homeowner will rent a can for 15 or 30 days. However, arrangements are possible to keep a container-bin for as long as it is needed. We offer flexible rates on long term rentals and our sales staff will be happy to accommodate any request. We also offer same day service in Chester and surrounding areas. We understand that emergency situations do arise and we will go out of our way to help you get the job done.
We hope that this breakdown of our pricing structure has been helpful and informative. If you still have any questions, our sales team members will be happy to help you out. Please remember us for all of your hauling needs and we will be more than happy to to work hard to earn your trust and business.