Dumpster Rental in Erie, PA
The Most Phenomenal Roll Off Prices
How We Offer The Highest Quality Dumpster-Bin Service In Erie:
Offering outstanding customer service is the lifeblood of any organization. Without happy customers who feel they haven’t been treated with respect and appreciated, a company will not survive. We honor our clients wishes.
- You deserve to be treated with reverence and we don’t take our customers for granted
- We have been making customers happy for over 15 years and our repeat business exemplifies this fact
- Construction industry rental dumpsters are some of our biggest clients, especially demolition projects
- Our services are beyond reproach utilizing strict quality controls and they are guaranteed
- Residential customers love our easy one step ordering process. We don’t waste your valuable time
Save With Us Between $10 And $90 On Your Rolloff-Container Rental Cost:
When it comes to rental dumpsters there is no one that can offer the solutions to your waste removal needs as we can. With our low price guarantee coupled with our on time delivery and pick up you can do no better than EDR.
- Our flat rate pricing model will blow you away and our flat footed competitors just sit and stare in awe
- We have rented dumpsters in the tens of thousands and loyal clients just keep on coming back
- Get an instant quote either by calling our office or going online. Your choice, same great savings
- Our friendly and highly regarded sales team only exists to ensure you are getting a great deal
- Same day service available in Erie and nearby townships to better serve you
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like Below
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
few Facts About Erie
Erie was founded in 1795 and it’s a port city situated on Lake Erie. One of the most influential artist and one of the founders of the Op Art movement, Richard Anuszkiewicz was born in Erie along with Governor Tom Ridge, recipient of The Bronze Star, who was raised in Erie. The city is also home to Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
Landfill Location Erie, PA
Erie is the fourth largest city in Pennsylvania and the largest city in all of northwestern Pennsylvania. The city’s Department of Public Works, Property, and Parks operates curbside trash pickup services for residents. However residents can also make use of the following drop-off location as well.
Lake View Landfill
851 Robison Rd E, Erie, PA
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
The property is closed on the following holidays:
- New Years
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
The following materials are accepted here:
- Bio solids
- NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material)
- Drum Management-Liquids
- Construction & Demolition Debris
- Auto Shredder Fluff
- Drum Management-Solids
- Industrial & Special Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
It should be noted that this landfill does not accept Household Hazardous Waste.
Recycling in Erie
The Erie Department of Public Works, Property, and Parks makes use of what is called Single Stream recycling. This is a curbside recycling program that is more convenient to residents. This takes place on the same day as their normally scheduled trash pickup.
The following materials are accepted:
- Plastic containers
- Glass bottles and jars
- Newspapers and magazines
- Metal food or beverage cans
More information on accepted items and prohibited items can be viewed here.
There are a few recycling drop-off locations in Erie and the surrounding area as well.
- Wesleyville Borough
Wesleyville Recycling Center
3399 Woodland Avenue
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
Albion Borough, 80 Third Avenue, Albion, PA
- Elgin Beaver Dam Fire Department
Elgin Borough, 17920 N Main St, Corry, PA
- Franklin Township Municipal Building
Franklin Township, 10411 Pennsylvania 98, Edinboro, PA
- Washingtown Township Municipal Building
Washington Township, 11800 Edinboro Rd, Edinboro, PA
Household Hazardous Waste
Erie County provides HHW and electronics collection events for its residents at a reasonable fee. The fees are:
- Household Hazardous Waste – $0.35/lb
- Electronics – $0.20/lb
The collection events are held at:
County Recycling Convenience Center
1624 Filmore Ave. in Millcreek Township
A full list of accepted material can be viewed here. There are a few materials that are not accepted at all. These are:
- Smoke detectors
- Radioactive material
Yard waste is not collected with normal trash pickup or recyclables. Instead, there are specific guidelines for both leaf collection and compost collection in Erie.
- Leaf Collection -> October 9 to December 1
- Compost Collection -> March 20 to December 1
- Christmas Tree Collection -> December 25 to January 26
Let Easy Dumpster Rental Uncluttered Your Living Spaces
Are you procrastinating or agonizing over the fact that you need to tackle some issues with a attic or garage filled with junk? And feeling some angst with the how you are going to get all that unused stuff to a landfill or recycling center? Well don’t fret anymore. Easy Dumpster Rental is here to help ease all of your problems. We are the duty experts when it comes time to do some spring cleaning. We are well positioned in Erie to help take all of your trash to the landfill for you and have one less chore to worry about. With our 3 step plan we will have a rolloff-bin at your doorstep before you finish reading this article.
- Give our office a call and our friendly sales team members will ask you a few simple questions on the nature of your requirements. Once this is established by utilizing our easy to use dumpster weight calculator will will suggest the size of the dumpster-bin you will need and give you a super competitive quote. We are not in the business to try to over sell you just to make a few extra bucks. This is the reason we literally have thousands of repeat customers calling every year us to use our service over and over again. Typically for these type of smaller jobs around the house we suggest our 10-yard bin. This dumpster-bin is equivalent to using 4 pick up trucks. And you don’t want to mess around with a pick up truck because you will find yourself making 4 or more trips to a landfill or recycling center, wasting both time and money. Where we are positioned to do it all in one simple trip.
- The next step is to tell us one, what day would you like the container-bin delivered and where on your property do you want the bin placed. You have a few options here depending on your property. The ideal location, if it isn’t a issue, is to put the dumpster in the street. This way you will completely minimize any damage to your property. But first check with your local government officials to see if its OK to place a dumpster in the street and if you need any permits. The second place would be in the driveway and the third location would be on your lawn. Please keep in mind that dumpsters do get quite heavy. So we will suggest that you go to your local lumber store and pick up some plywood or planks to place under the dumpster wheels. This usually works well in protecting your beautiful lawn. The sales team member will also discuss any issues with any over head wires or other obstacles that may impede the setting of the rolloff-bin on your property. He/She will also instruct you in the the best way to load your bin to maximize the volume so you wont have to get another haul.
- The last step is the easiest of all. When you have finished loading the dumpster-container just give our office a call and let us know that you are ready for a pick up. Or, alternatively, you can request a pick up online. Either way, we guarantee that we will be on time with both the delivery and pick up.
That’s is all there is to it. Easy and stress free. You can also visit our FAQ page to get some insight into our company’s philosophy. So don’t waste any more time get that attic cleaned out and call us for the lowest prices in the the industry. And don’t forget, we are the low prices leader by a country mile. You will be glad you called us first.