Dumpster Rental in Pierre, SD
Get A Bin Rate That Is Too Good To Be True
How We Will Exceed Your Expectations With Our Roll-Off Service in Pierre:
You would be making a huge mistake not calling us and going somewhere else. Our competitors will never come close to giving the extraordinary container rental service that we will give you.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool is unsurpassed in the sanitation industry.
- We will work for you and not the other way around. You are the boss and we answer to you.
- We cannot and will not accept hazardous waste materials under any circumstances. EPA says No
- Get a bin quote so fast it’ll make your head spin and your wallet will still be bursting with money.
- Only here will you get a low flat rate on a wide variety of container rolloffs with outstanding service.
Save From Now Till The End Of The World With Us-Up To $89 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
We realize that everyone isn’t rich so accordingly we keep our dumpster rental rates as low as possible. Matter of fact, we have the cheapest prices on open-top rollways in the whole state of South Dakota.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat rates that no other company can come close to.
- We are always transparent with our bin rental pricing model. Ask your rep to see a breakdown.
- Both delivery and disposal services are bundled into one great flat cost. Save often and more with us.
- If you wake one morning and realize you need more time you can easily extend your rental with a flat fee.
- After you have grabbed your coffee this morning grab a coupon and get a fantastic deal on a bin rental.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
We Have Absolutely The Very Best Roloff Service in Pierre
Do you know how we know this? Because of our legion of loyal, happy customers tell us so. Sure, any company can toot their own horn but the proof is in the pudding and our adoring fan base loves us to death.
Why? Because we don’t blow smoke. We do excatly what we say we are going to do. We are always on time with both delivery and pick up, and we guarantee it.
So, whatever you do don’t settle for second best go with the proven winners and have an experience that will be stress-free and make your day so much better.
Recycling, Local Landfill and Wonderful Facts About Pierre, SD
The village of Pierre has a population of 14,000 residents and was founded in 1880. Interesting tidbit, Pierre is the 2nd least populated capital city in America after Montpelier, Vermont. The town was named after a fur trader and it lies on the banks of the Missouri River. Journalist Tom Brokaw, Senator John Thune, actor Rex Robbins, and writer Joseph Bottum are all from Pierre. Through the Rec Department resident can enjoy pickleball, an indoor aquatic center, 8 soccer fields, horseshoe pits, and 10 tennis courts. Moreover, there are fishing piers, camping sites, a skate park, and beach volleyball.
The city of Pierre is located in Hughes County. The town does not offer weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. However, there are a few recycling bins located throughout the area for your convenience. If you follow this link you will be redirected to the City of Pierre’s website and here you will find all the info you need on recycling. Drop off Recycling Location is open to public and located at the:
- 2800 E. Park Road, Pierre, SD 57501 – (605) 773-7407.
- The drop off locations are open 24/7 for your convenience.
- This site will accept the following materials for recycling Cardboard, Plastic jugs, Tin cans, Newspapers, Magazines.
- Items that you can’t recycle include the following stuff Glass containers, Hardcover books, Tissue, Chipboard, Carbon paper.
The landfill will accept such things as construction debris, concrete, tree roots, sump sludge, and contaminated soil. If you click here you will land on the City of Pierre’s website where you can find out what else the landfill accepts and fees for dumping waste.
- City of Pierre Landfill – 2800 E Park St., Pierre, SD 57501.
- Call (605) 773-7434 with any other questions you may have.
- Operating Hours are Mon-Fri 8-5 and Saturday 9-1. Closed Sundays.
The city has a solid waste facility that is located on the same grounds as the landfill. This facility will take your white goods, scrap metal, furniture, and yard waste. Treated wood, railroad ties, vinyl siding, and mattresses will also be acceptable here. Yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings, and garden waste.