Dumpster Rental in Grand Prairie, Texas
Rolloff-Dumpster Costs That Will Have You Beaming
How We Offer Super Human Services in Grand Prairie:
We provide the cheapest dumpster rental services in the land. We hire only the most qualified staff that knows the sanitation industry inside and out. Our sales team only gives superman efforts to get the job done.
- Fast, reliable rolloff service that will keep you coming back over and over again
- Request a pick up online to help you save your valuable time so it not wasted
- Dumpsters in 4 sizes that will meet any demand that you have. No job is to big or small
- Providing customer service that puts you first and treats you with respect
- Over 15 years proving outstanding assistance the rolloff rental industry
Save With Us Between $10 And $90 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We just don’t promise you low prices. Our dumpster rental costs are by far the lowest in Grand Prairie. No other dumpster rental company can compete with our every day low prices and we will beat anyone’s prices.
- We offer the best price guarantee and we want you to hold onto your money. Don’t over spend
- Dumpster rentals is what we do and we do it better and faster than anyone else. Guaranteed
- Easy to use dumpster weight calculator that will give you the confidence that you are getting a great price
- No hidden fees. No hassles. We want you to have a wonderful experience and be within your budget
- Now is the time to call and begin that project you have been putting off. Save big with an order today
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Different Categories Of Landfills
Grand Prairie lies in 3 counties; Dallas, Tarrant, and Ellis. With a population of 175,000 it is the 15th most populous city in Texas. The city was incorporated in 1909. The Trinity River and Johnson Creek flow through the city. Bell Helicopter-Textron and Vought Aircraft Industries are two of the larger companies providing jobs for the residents of Grand Prairie. Lockheed Martin also has a sizable presence in Grand Prairie with 2,700 employees. Some notable people from Grand Prairie include; the multi-talented singer and songwriter Selena Gomez and the Major League Baseball pitcher, Kerry Wood. Grand Prairie is a city where dreams of flight are made into reality. Where super-fast jets and helicopters are made. Easy Dumpster Rental is a super fast company where we fly to your home or construction site to deliver and pick up your dumpster rental at supersonic speeds. And in no time your waste is being transported to one of the local landfills. Which unbeknownst to most people, there are many different types of landfills which play various roles in keeping our environment safe from toxic wastes. Landfills are monitored by the Resource and Conservation Recovery Act. This Act ensures that landfills meet stringent design, operation and closure requirements. There are around 3,000 landfills in America. Landfills are used to aid in the disposal of solid waste products. There are basically 5 main types of landfills and are categorized as Subtitle D Landfills:
- Muni Solid Waste Landfills: They take care of the disposal of your typical household waste.
- Construction and Demolition Landfills: These sites take in materials from construction jobs and demolitions.
- Coal Combustion Residual Landfills: A site developed to dispose of coal combustion
- Bioreactor Landfills: Are used to transform and degrade commercial solid waste
- Industrial Waste Landfills: They handle commercial waste.
There are also Subtitle C Landfills. These landfills only deal with hazardous waste. Hazardous waste must be handled with extreme care. Without a carefully thought out plan to deal with hazardous waste the consequences can have potentially life-threatening issues for human life and our Eco-systems. Subtitle C landfills are constructed in such a manner that poisonous waste does not infiltrate the groundwater. These leachates can destroy our drinking water and cause other harmful pollutants to seep into our environment. That is why it is incumbent on every citizen to be familiar with what constitutes hazardous waste. Some of these include:
- Drain cleaners
- Motor oil
- Bug sprays
- Oil or enamel based paints
- Fluorescent light bulbs
Make sure you take a good hard look at these products. With a simple Google searching, you can find a plethora of substitutions. Also, when you are going grocery shopping there are many items right on the shelves you can use in lieu of these harmful household hazardous wastes. Dumpster rental companies, like Easy Dumpster Rental, are prohibited from hauling away hazardous waste. So it is a good idea to check with your local government officials to find out how you should properly dispose of these wastes. However, if you need to dispose of non-hazardous materials, Easy Dumpster Rental will be happy to come out to your home or construction site to take any other materials off your hands.
Landfill Location Grand Prairie, TX
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County with portions extending to Ellis County and Tarrant County in Texas. The Grand Prairie Landfill accepts waste from Grand Prairie residents and businesses within the city. The landfill’s address can be found below.
1102 MacArthur Blvd
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Monday–Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Lead acid batteries
- Used oil filters
The city offers an “Expose Your Green Side” curbside recycling program to residents. Recyclables are picked up once a week on scheduled recycling days. New water bill customers are provided with a free recycling bin by taking the bill to one of the following locations.
Residents without a bin can place items in blue bags purchased at local supermarkets. Go here for a list of stores that carry recycling bags.
- Fire Station #9 at 315 Polo Road
- City Landfill at 1102 MacArthur Blvd
- Prairie Paws Adoption Center at 2222 W Warrior Trail
- Lake Parks Operations Center at 5610 Lake Ridge Parkway
Individuals living in apartments can take items to the recycling drop-off stations in the city.
- Aluminum cans
- Plastics marked 1 through 7
- Glass bottles and jars
- Hazardous product containers
- Flower pots
- Plastic toys
- Frozen food bags
- Metal hangers
- Light bulbs
Grand Prairie residents can take household hazardous wastes to HHW events held in the city. Items can also be taken to the Environmental Collection Center (ECC) in Fort Worth, 6400 Bridge St. near I-30 and Loop 820.
The center is opened weekly on Thursdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and also on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Residents are asked to take a current water bill with them in order to use the service. Contact the center at (817) 392-3279 for more information.
- Aerosol cans
- Cooking Oil
- Craft chemicals
- Drain cleaners
Yard Waste such as bush and tree limbs is collected by the city on regular garbage collection days. Limbs should be placed in bundled 6-foot in length and no larger than 1 cubic yard or exceeds 50 lbs.
Residents can schedule free curbside pickup of furniture and other bulk waste by contacting Grand Prairie Disposal at metro 817-261-8812.