Dumpster Rental in Montpelier, VT
Get Significantly Less Container Rental Rates
How We Provide The Grandest Roll Off Service In Montpelier:
If your last dumpster rental was a bust then you need us. We take extraordinary steps so you will have a positive experience. Our team works for you so you will be impressed by our high level of service.
- We have a dumpster conversion visualizer tool that is shaking up the industry.
- With over 16 years of experience in the sanitation industry, we have tons of knowledge.
- Please take notice, we cannot haul hazardous waste materials. The EPA is totally against this.
- We provide residential rolloff service. Don’t use a pickup truck. Its a waste of time and money.
- Our front load units can haul up to 5 tons of debris. A pickup truck can barely carry a half ton.
Save Forevermore With Us-Up To $120 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We are peerless when it comes to not only outstanding customer service but also to our open top rollaway rates. There isn’t a dumpster company in the Green Mountain State that offers lower rates.
- Cheap dumpster rental. We have the lowest prices in Montpelier and nearby towns.
- All of our prices are transparent. Talk to your Account Manager about our pricing model.
- We will and it is not to hard actually, match or beat any of our competitor’s prices.
- You will be happy to hear we have no hidden fees and added surcharges. We don’t like them either.
- We have a dumpster weight calculator that is so unique companies send in spies to try to steal it.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Yard Waste Disposal and Heavenly Facts About Montpelier, VT
The village of Montpelier was settled in 1787. The population today is around 8,000 residents. The town is home to the National Life Group, the New England Culinary Institute, and the Green Mountain Film Festival. The Vermont College of Fine Arts is also located here. A few wonderful cultural sites to enjoy include the Kellog-Hubbard Library, the Lost Nation Theater, the Vermont History Museum, and the T.W. Wood Gallery and Arts Center. The city has 3 nature centers, the North Branch River Park, the Mill Pond Park, and Hubbard Park. Classical pianist Michael Arnowitt and novelist Kathryn Davis are from the area.
The village of Montpelier is located in Washington County. The town does offer weekly curbside recycling services to its citizens. Drop off location is at the:
- Barre Town Transfer – 109 Pittman Rd., Wilson Depot, Barre, VT 05641.
- Hours are Wednesday and Saturdays only 8-4.
- Accepted waste is Magazines, Tin cans, Wine bottles, Cracker boxes, Soda bottles (plastic).
- Unaccepted materials are Window glass, Light bulbs, Pots and pans, Hardcover books, and White goods.
You can take your yard waste to the following location. You can drop off grass clippings, leaves, and small limbs. (BTW, the city will pick up your yard waste at the curb during October and November)
- Vermont Compost Company – 1996 Main St., Montpelier, VT 05602.
- Hours are from Mon. to Fri. 8 am to 4 pm. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- Please call (802) 223-6049 if you may have other questions.
I Need Some Advice On What Size Dumpster I Need For Disposal in Montpelier
This is what we do best, helping customers to get the exact size rolloff. This step is important because if we don’t get it right you will end up spending more money. And, of course, we don’t want to spend any more than you need to, we are dedicated that you save has much as possible.
After your Account Manager and you speak and get a firm grasp on your need, he/she will be able to recommend the perfect size open top rollaway. We have 5 sizes to choose from, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards and in some areas, we have in-between sizes as well.
If you are doing a rather small project like cleaning out an attic we may recommend our 10 cubic yard bin. If you taking on a larger job, say a complete home remodel, a 40-cubic yard dumpster would be more appropriate.
But don’t worry, we never get this wrong. Plus, we have an added benefit of our dumpster weight calculator to double check our figures.
You may also like to know that we have outstanding service. We will get your dumpster to your site on the day and time that you desire. And, we will put exactly where you would like it placed.
So, if your ready to begin your rehab project give us a call and let’s get the ball rolling.