Dumpster Rental in Wausau, WI
Rent A Container That Will Let Keep More of Your Money
How We Provide Adavantegous Roll Off Dumpster Service In Wausau:
Renting a dumpster doesn’t have to be an earth-shattering ordeal. On the contrary, getting dumpster from us is the easiest thing you will do, perhaps even in your whole life. Call us and discover the Zen of Simplicity.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool is a sight to behold and a practical gadget as well.
- We have a wide variety of rolloff rentals that look great and will assist you in any size project.
- Request an open-top rollaway quote for free and also receive a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in the Wausau area.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Save For Ten Thousand Years With Us-Up To $90 On Your Container Rental Cost:
When you need your dumpster rental right now, with a prompt pick-up and affordable pricing that can’t be beaten then you need to call Easy Dumpster Rental ASAP. No one comes close to our low rates and quality service.
- Check out our simple and easy to use dumpster weight calculator. This little tool will save you tons.
- We offer Swift Service and Super Savings in Wausau and all nearby cities. Call now and get great savings.
- All rolloff rentals, no matter the size, are affordably priced so you don’t break the bank and stay rich.
- We never will hit you up with added surcharges or tack on hidden fees. We run an ethically minded.
- We are so transparent you will see right through us. We have nothing to hide and our pricing model is open.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Local Area Landfill, Recycling and Great Info About Wausau, WI
The city sits on the mighty Wisconsin River dividing the town from East to West. It was founded in the mid-1880s and has a current population of 40,000 residents. The University of Wisconsin-Marathon is located here and a few satellite campuses as well including Upper Iowa University. Former CEO of Yahoo Marissa Mayer, Chris Bangle Chief of Design for BMW, Olympic athlete Mike Manely, and singer John McCutcheon all were born and raised here. The Leigh Woodson Art Museum and the Grand Theater provide cultural outlets. The city is blessed to have 37 parks that offer Whitewater rafting, the Athletic Park, for baseball games.
Marathon County Landfill
- 172900 State Hwy 29, Ringle, WI 54471.
- Operating Hours are Mon-Fri 7-3:30 & Saturday (Mar-Nov) 8-11:30 am.
- Landfill rates and other rules pertaining to dropping off waste can be found at the Marathon County Solid Waste website.
- This landfill will accept recycling, solid waste, and household hazardous waste.
- If you have more questions regarding anything else please call (877) 270-3989.
The village of Wausau is located in Marathon County. The town does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens.
Recycling is mandated in the state of Wisconsin and the city receives financial grants based upon how much recycling they collect. So, not only does recycling help the environment but also assists the city in supporting various programs that enrich us all.
Wausau promotes single-stream recycling. This helps make recycling easier on you in that you do not have to separate your waste prior to placing it into the recycling bins. It will be done for you at the recycling center. If you have any questions concerning recycling please call the city on (715) 261-6620
The facility for yard waste is located at the below-listed address.
- The east end of Chellis Street, Wausau, WI.
- Open hours are Wednesday 9-8 & Fri-Sun 9-5.
- The site does have security cameras in place.
- Do not attempt to illegally dump, you will be hit with a steep fine.
- Christmas Trees will be collected at your tree lawn until the middle of January.
- You can drop off such waste as pine needles, grass, tree branches, brush, and flower debris.
- The Fall leaf pick-up program begins in October through November as long as the weather cooperates.
- There is a curbside collection program, and you can’t put food or animal waste, tree limbs or tree stumps into your yard waste container.