Dumpster Rental in Wauwatosa, WI
Get Remarkable Low Bin Rental Rates
Ho We Provide Spectacular Roll Off Dumpster Service In Wauwatosa
Renting a rolloff container is very simple and quite affordable. And, when you have a front office team that is highly motivated to serve the public, you would be making a wise decision indeed to use us as your preferred company.
- Find a dumpster near me. We have a nice collection of rolloffs that are well suited for any job.
- We make on-time delivers to virtually any commercial or residential location in Wauwatosa.
- Our nice and long bin rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Call us anytime with any questions you may have about your open-top rollaway rental.
- Get a rolloff rental quote faster than Frozone freezing water to save the day.
Save For The Next 100 Generations With Us-Up To $80 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We are quite confident that we have the lowest rates on dumpster rentals in the whole state of Wisconsin. We are constantly monitoring our competition so we know who has the lowest bin rental prices. And it is us.
- Get cheap dumpster rentals. We have bin rental rates that our competition can only dream of offering.
- Our dumpster rental prices are the most renowned in the Dairy State. No one can beat our costs.
- After you have surveyed the competition’s prices, grab a coupon from us and save more than ever.
- All of our fees are made upfront with no hidden charges to upset your day. We want you happy.
- We are more transparent than any other company. Call our front office and discover why we rock.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste and Informative Facts About Wauwatosa, WI
The first Europeans settled in the area in 1835. The population today is around 50,000 residents. A few places to check out include the Lowell Damon House, the Thomas B. Hart House, the Washington Highlands District, and the Wauwatosa Women’s Club Clubhouse, all of these sites are listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Screenwriter William Bast, musician Bill Berry, actor Brad Rowe, and Chess International Master William Martz all hail from Wauwatosa. For young and old the Rec Department offers basketball, softball, aerobics, and swimming. There are learn to swim programs for Aqua-Tots and swim lessons for all ages.
The town of Wauwatosa is located in Milwaukee County. The town offers bi-weekly curbside recycling services for its residents. The village wants to make sure that any items that are not in the recycling bin will not be collected. The City of Wauwatosa’s website has a couple of pages dedicated to recycling. There you will find a printable guide on what you can recycle that can be placed on your fridge. The city will allow you to recycle the following items at the street side Steel cans, Milk cartons, Glass bottles, Cereal boxes, Paper tubes. These items listed next can never be left on your tree lawn for recycling White goods, Food waste, Diapers, Syringes, Tires.
Recycling Drop off Center
- 11100 W. Walnut Road, Wauwatosa, WI – Phone (414) 471-8422.
- Opening hours are Tuesday and Saturday 7:30-4.
- This above-listed facility will accept white goods, tires, televisions, and construction lumber scraps.
- There are fees to drop off these mentioned materials.
Residents can take your yard waste to the Recycling Drop Off Center. Branches and tree limbs and the such is not collected at the curb, so take these waste to the recycling center. Leaves will be collected starting in October and will continue until the middle of November. If you need free firewood or mulch you can get these items at the drop off-center. For a small fee, the city will pick up large unbundled piles of brush or branches. Also, bulky items such as furniture, large household appliances, and mattresses.
The town will pick up your solid waste on a weekly bases. Ensure that there are no recyclables in your garbage container, which by the way will have a black lid. As with recycling debris, all trash must be in the container or the city will not pick it up. If you have questions, call the Department of Public Works at (414) 471-8422.
If You Need To Rent A Dumpster In Wauwatosa-Call Us
Planning on doing a kitchen remodel, a clean up of your garage or backyard space? If you said Yes, then call Easy Dumpster Rental. We have the cheapest rates on a wide selection of rolloff rentals and with a customer service that you will just love. Call us now and discover why we are so admired by our customers.