Dumpster Rental in Edgewater, FL
Get The Absolute Best Rollout Deal & Service
How Are Dumpster Rental Service Rises Above The Competition:
Easy Dumpster Rental, established in 2008, has over a decade of experience in getting our clients, big and small alike, the best quality dumpster bin rental service at the lowest possible price.
- Our best service guarantee ensures fast and flexible bin service in Edgewater.
- We can help both residential projects and large construction jobs.
- Try our dumpster conversions tables to accurately estimate your refuse needs.
- Done with your project? Just go online to schedule a pickup.
- We make happy customers.
Save $40, $60, $80 Or More With Us On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental is the most advanced in the dumpster rental industry because they personalize each dumpster rental to optimize efficiency to save money on any project regardless of size.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is low-cost but high quality.
- We guarantee our prices in Edgewater so you know you are getting the best price.
- Our tools help each customer to calculate their specific disposal requirements.
- Get low flat rates without hidden fees.
- Contact us for an individualized rolloff quote.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill and Environment in Edgewater, FL
Edgewater is a city with over twenty thousand people located in the northeast of the State of Florida in Volusia County where it sits on the Indian River and is near to the Mosquito Lagoon, home of the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Kennedy Space Center.
Mosquito Lagoon Aquatic Preserve
Mosquito Lagoon Aquatic Preserve is located in southern Volusia County adjacent to two Edgewater and New Smyrna Beach and is part of is part of the Indian River Lagoon (IRL) system that extends 156 miles. The Mosquito Lagoon is one of the least developed areas of Florida, and much of it is part of Canaveral National Seashore and the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and is the home of numerous Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. The inland waters have a relatively low salt content, which cultivates a rich biodiversity of wildlife and offers unique natural habitats such as oyster bars, tidal flats, marshes, and black mangroves.
The Tomoka Landfill is the only permanent landfill that is available for Edgewater residents and the rest of Volusia County. The landfill has three thousand and four hundred acres, of which over two hundred acres is designated for recycling, and is expected to be active until almost thirty-five more years. Residents may also use the West Volusia Transfer Station to dispose of waste, which is then transferred to the Tomoka Landfill. The facilities are located as follows:
- Tomoka Landfill
Address: 1990 Tomoka Farms Road, Port Orange, Florida.
Hours: Monday through Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- West Volusia Transfer Station
Address: 3151 E. New York Ave., DeLand, Florida.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The County’s Solid Waste Division is run as a business operation in which users pay for disposal at the landfill or the transfer station. The following rates can be expected:
- Garbage is disposed of at the rate of thirty-four dollars per ton.
- Yard waste is disposed of at the rate of twenty-three dollars per ton.
- Clean debris and recycling are received at the rate of thirteen dollars per ton.
- Tires are disposed of at the rate of one hundred dollars per ton, but residents may dispose of up to four tires for free on Saturdays.
- Truck tires and oversized tires and tires for heavy equipment or off-road vehicles can all be disposed of at the rate of one hundred and sixty dollars per ton.
- Asbestos disposal costs two hundred dollars per ton.
- Dumping fees are four dollars per car, eight dollars per van, and pickup trucks will be charged by weight.
Household hazardous waste
Hazardous waste, as defined by the county, includes gas (liquid, solid, or contained) or sludge that unsafe for the environment or public health. Items that are designated as hazardous waste cannot be placed out for curbside pickup or disposed of at the Tomoka Landfill (or the West Volusia Transfer Station). The County considers the following items hazardous waste:
- Motor oil (Volusia County residents are instructed to recycle motor oil at county fire stations and other facilities, or what the County refers to as igloo locations).
- Lead acid batteries (Volusia County residents may take batteries to retail outlets which, by law, must accept and recycle old batteries, and may use the household hazardous waste facility at the Tomoka Landfill or the West Volusia Transfer Station for recycling).
- Gasoline, paints, thinners, solvents, pool chemicals, and other dangerous substances are banned from curbside pickup and landfill disposal. Residents are instead advised by the County to use the Household Hazardous Waste Facilities at the Tomoka Landfill and West Volusia Transfer Station.
Organizing a Roll-Off Bin Dumpster
Easy Dumpster Rental wants to help its valued customers get the most out of their dumpster bins. Here are three suggestions by our the customer service department:
- Set aside small items and debris and first place large, bulky items in the bin and then fill in with the more flexible debris.
- When possible, break down boxes and other items before being placed in the dumpster.
- Finally, if you have recyclable items, take them separately to save space for more expensive disposal.