Dumpster Rental in West Des Moines, IA
Seize The Moment And Get Great Rolloff Price & Service
How We Offer Sterling Rolloff Service In West Des Moines:
We serve up outstanding service to our customers on a silver platter. This is how highly we think of our future and loyal clients. That is why we literally have thousands of repeat clientele who absolutely adore us.
- See our awesome dumpster conversion visualizer
- Over 15 years running offering the best service you can ever receive
- Read stories of our totally thrilled customers
- Same day service available in West Des Moines and nearby towns
- We provide residential and construction rolloffs for any size project
Save With Us Between $10 And $95 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
There is no one in Iowa that can compete with Easy Dumpster Rental on prices. We will never take advantage of you and will match or beat any other companies rates. If you want the lowest costs then call us.
- Get a low-cost bin rental quote online
- We pride ourselves on being the most transparent company in the industry
- Low flat rates on a variety of canister sizes
- Our staff is smart, friendly and always courteous
- A very easy to use dumpster weight calculator
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location West Des Moines
West Des Moines is a city that is located in Polk County, Dallas County, and Warren County, in the state of Iowa. The West Des Moines Department of Public Services is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis. Residents should be advised that these trash collection services that are provided by the West Des Moines Department of Public Services will take place on different days depending on where they are located in the city.
West Des Moines Department of Public Services
560 S. 16th Street
West Des Moines, IA 50265
Monday to Friday; 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Residents can make use of the Metro Park East Landfill if they need a drop off location for their solid waste.
Metro Park East Landfill
12181 University Avenue NE
Mitchellville, IA 50169
Monday to Friday; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday (Spring and Summer; Apr. 1 to Oct. 31); 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday (Fall and Winter; Nov. 1 to Mar. 31); 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Residents can also make use of the Metro Central Transfer Station if they need another drop off location for their solid waste.
Metro Central Transfer Station
4198 Delaware Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50313
Monday to Friday; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Recycling In West Des Moines
The West Des Moines Department of Public Services is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a regular basis. Residents should be advised that these recycling collection services that are provided by the West Des Moines Department of Public Services will take place one different days depending on where they are located in the city.
Residents can also make use of the local drop off locations in and around the city to dispose of recyclables safely.
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents can make use of the Household Hazardous Waste services that are provided by the Metro Northwest Transfer Station.
Yard waste is collected seasonally throughout the city; however, residents can also make use of local drop off locations throughout the year.
Interesting Facts About West Des Moines
West Des Moines was incorporated in 1893 and has a population approaching 65,000 residents. And it is considered one of the hippest cities in America to live in. The city has garnered many accolades naming it one of the best cities in so many categories that they all can’t be mention here because of the lack of space. The 3 largest employers are Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Hy-Vee Supermarket, and British insurance company Aviva. Some famous people from the area include Olympic Gold Medalist in gymnastics Gabby Douglas, author Peter Hedges, and American bobsledder Karlos Kirby.
Questions Asked Time And Again Concerning The Bin Rental Procedures
We have listed for your convenience some of the more often asked questions we receive on weekly bases. We hope this clarifies our business model and we encourage you to call us if you don’t see your question below. We also have a FAQ page with additional questions.
- What is the distinction between a rolloff, canister, front load unit, dumpster, bin, etc…? It all seems a little perplexing to me? All the above-mentioned terms used to describe a dumpster mean essentially the same thing. A front load unit is a rolloff-can and a bin is a dumpster. Most industries have their jargon they use to describe the same item. And it is no different in the hauling industry.
- How long can a keep a dumpster? Typically canister rental periods run 7 or 14 days. However, if you need more time, no problem. Just call the front office and let us know. Otherwise, you could face late fees.
- How far in advance should I order my dumpster? Do I need a reservation? Can I get same day delivery? 48 hours is typically enough lead time for us to get your can to your site to get the logistics in order. However, if you call us early enough in the morning we can get you a bin unit delivered to you in 24 hours or less.
- Can I place my front load roll off on the street? Do I need any permits? The 3 most common places to put your dumpster is on your lawn, driveway, or the street. The street is an ideal location for most jobs. But may not be the best place if you are doing a roofing job. You would want the roll-off as close to the roof as possible. If you decide to opt out of the street location we suggest that you go to your local lumber store and buy some plywood or planks. Place the wood under wheels to give you optimum protection. If you follow this simple idea you will not damage your property including the driveway. If you go the street route, make sure you call your city hall to see if you need a permit.
- Should I be at home on delivery day? We would like you to be there so the placement of the container goes as smooth as possible. If other responsibilities prevent you from being there, perhaps a family member, neighbor or friend can step in for you.
- If I am doing two or more projects simultaneously, can Easy Dumpster Rental delivery the same dumpster to each site as needed? Of course. That is no problem. Just coordinate with your sales rep and they will make it happen. We will do all that is humanly possible to make you happy.
- What do you accept for payment? There a multitude of ways in which you can pay us. We accept Discover Card, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.