Dumpster Rental in Dodge City, KS
Get More Than Awesome RollOff Rental Rates
Get Groovy And Customer Driven Roll Off Service In Dodge:
We have a team of customer service reps that will impress you with their friendly and knowledgable service. They will go the extra mile to ensure you get everything you need a timely manner. Dumpster Service at its best.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is unparalleled in helping you make a decision on a bin rental size.
- Rent any rolloff container for 14 days or longer. Easily extend your lease for a flat, daily rate.
- You don’t have to call for a dumpster pick up. You can request a pick up one by going online.
- Our services include recycling, yard waste, construction, and residential debris removal.
- We are not and either are you, permitted to put hazardous waste materials into an open top rollaway.
Save A Fortune With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Because we save our customers loads of money they continually return to us for their front load unit rentals. And did we mention that we have world class customer service that they love? We did! And you will be super impressed.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of dumpster units. From 10-40 cubic yards and everything in between.
- Both delivery and disposal are included in one super low cost. It is always cheaper when you bundle.
- All of our containers are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget.
- A very simple and highly accurate dumpster weight calculator is available for your use.
- Dumpster rental near me. Get a cheap 10 yard dumpster. Don’t pay more than you need to.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Landfill and Delightful Facts About Dodge City, KS
The Town of Dodge City was founded in 1872 and has a current population of 28,000 residents. The main industry is meatpacking with both Cargill Meat Solutions and National Beef located here. Sorghum and wheat are the 2 main crops and livestock is another big industry. Dodge City Community College and a branch of Newman University have a campus in the village. There are 2 art galleries, the Second Avenue Art Guild and the Carnegie Center for the Arts. Some cool events to check out include the 10-day long Dodge City Days, Cinco de Mayo, and Christmas in Old Dodge.
Dodge City is located in Ford County. The town does offer weekly curbside recycling services to its citizens. The Dodge City website is a great place to learn all about recycling.
- You can recycle the following materials at the curb Beverage glass, Plastic bottles, Cardboard boxes, Flower Vases, Cell phones.
- Items not to be recycled are Aluminum foil, Pie tins, Tires, Ceramics, and Motor oil.
- Ford County Landfill – 10349 110 Rd., Dodge City, KS 67801.
- Call (620) 225-5288.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 7-4:30 and Saturday 7-10:30. Closed Sundays.
- The landfill’s user policy states that all loads must be separated, tied or bound. Dead animals and household waste are accepted.
Why It Makes More Sense To Rent A Container Over Any Other Menas In Dodge City
Renting a rolloff is by a country mile the least expensive and time-saving way to move debris from a project to a landfill. Though there are basically 2 other mainstream options, such as buying a Bagster or renting a large pick up truck. For brevity sake, we are only going to discuss the pick up option.
A large pick up is great for very small jobs because of its limitations on how much weight a truck can hold. The typically pick up can carry about a ton. Whereas our smallest, the 10 cubic yard bin, can carry 2-3 tons. This isn’t the only drawback.
If you have a project that is going to have 4- or more tons of debris to haul, a pick truck is going to force you to make quite a few trips back and forth to the dump. And that is a time-wasting activity. And once you begin to add up fees such as the price of the rental, the insurance and gas costs it begins to become an expensive proposition.
Whereas, renting a container from Easy Dumpster Rental is going to save you both time and money. We make, most likely one trip to the landfill for you and the cost is going to be less versus renting a pickup truck.
The choice is crystal clear. If you want to save money and your valuable time then call us today.