Dumpster Rental in Covington, KY
Receive The Greatest Rolloff Service With Best Price
How We Able to Give You Heroic Roll Off Service In Covington:
We endeavor to give our customers quite frankly the best customer service in the land. Our highly trained sales reps actually know what they are doing and care about the people they talk to.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloff containers.
- We have developed for your convenience a dumpster conversion gizmo.
- Our long-term rental periods allow you to work at a pace that’s comfortable for you.
- Same day service available in Covington and surrounding areas
- We provide residential dumpsters for any size project
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If affordable pricing is something you desire & expect EasyDumpsterRental is the company for you. We have been in the bin-rental business for over 15 years and have the connections to give you the lowest rate on your rolloff.
- Get renowned rolloff rates and simply the lowest prices in Covington
- Delivery and disposal in one flat rate
- Our low-cost dumpsters come in wholesale flat prices with no hidden fees
- We have an easy to use rolloff weight calculator
- Call us ASAP and begin to start saving now!
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling in Covington
Covington is the city located in the Kenton County. Recycling is provided to all Covington households at no additional charge weekly as the scheduled trash pick-up. If you like to sign-up for recycling service, contact Rumpke at 1-800-828-8171. In order for recycling to work and to protect the environment, it is important to know what items go in the recycling cart. The city of the Covington has worked hard creating a comprehensive tool to help you learn which items go in trash cart and which are safe to recycle.
Yard waste in the city of Covington can be placed in your city-issued brown cart for pick-up. If you have more yard-waste than your brown cart holds, you can use one of the City’s Large Item Pickup stickers. This will get you the ability to dispose of up to six, 30-gallon bags of yard debris. Tree limbs and loose shrubbery must be bundled and tied in lengths no larger or longer than four feet long and two feet wide. No bundles should exceed more than 50 pounds in weight.
Hazardous Waste Disposal
The Northern Kentucky Household Hazardous Waste Action Coalition schedules seasonal hazardous waste collection. Each year they organize an event where you can discard your hazardous debris.
Accept items at the event:
- cell phones
- Ink cartridges
- ink toner
- Light bulbs
- Propane tanks
- Batteries (all types)
- Aerosol cans
NOT Accept items at the event:
the city trashed collected contractor is not permitted to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials, or any items identified as hazardous.
Other Interesting Facts About Covington
Covington is located where the Ohio and Licking Rivers merge just south of Cincinnati. The city has a population of 41,000 residents and was founded in 1815. The three largest employers are the IRS with 4,500 employees followed closely by Fidelity Investments and Covington Independent Public Schools. DHL also has a super hub located here. The city has 19 neighborhoods with 12 of them being historical in nature. Northern Kentucky University is just a short ten-minute drive from Covington. Some famous people from the area include Australian politician Bob Charles, Gail Borden of condensed milk fame, and realist painter Frank Duveneck.
Some FAQ’s To Help Make Your Bin Rental As Smooth As Silk
- What Dumpster Size Should I order? That will depend on the nature of the project. Our sales team is highly trained to ensure you get the right size rolloff and nothing more. Many times customers will order a larger size bin to get peace of mind. But this is a big mistake. Why pay more for something you don’t need. We will get you the perfect size container to meet all your needs. Nothing more nothing less.
- Where should I place my container? You have 3 options. On the street, in the driveway or the front or backyard. The placement will be determined by the nature of the job. For example, if you are doing a roofing job you will want the front load unit as close to the roof of the house as possible. If you are able to place the rolloff on the street make sure you check your city hall to see if you need permits.
- Does Easy Dumpster Rental guarantee their prices and services? Absolutely. We take pride in getting your dumpster delivered and picked up on time. And we have the lowest prices in the industry.
- What credit cards do you accept? We accept Discover Card, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Paypal.
- Are there any constraints on how long I can keep a dumpster? No. You can keep our bin rental as long as you need it. Typically, we have 7 or 14-day leases. If you find you need more time just give the office a call. This way you will avoid late fees.
- Is there a possibility that a rolloff will damage my property? Unlikely. Especially if you go to your local lumber store and purchase either some plywood or planks to place under the wheels of the front load unit. This will prevent any damage to your driveway or lawn.
- Should I be home on delivery day? Yes. We want everything to go smooth. And in the event that we run into placement problems like a low hanging power line that wasn’t mentioned or was higher than you thought you can be there for an alternative placement. If you can’t be there perhaps a family member or friend could stand in for you.
If you have any other questions please see our FAQ page. Or, please call our office. Our sales reps will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. We look forward to serving you.