Dumpster Rental in Florence, Kentucky
Get Fantastic Service & Rolloff-Rental Savings
How We Provide Exceptional Roll Off Service In Florence:
When you desire consistency and reliability then your only choice is Easy Dumpster Rental. We guarantee that we will be there on time every time for both delivery and pickup services.
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction waste.
- We have a specially designed rolloff-dumpster visualizer.
- You can rent a container bin with one simple phone call.
- Please note that we cannot dispose of hazardous waste.
- Get a canister quote in less than 2 minutes.
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If you want the lowest prices in Florence on a dumpster rental then give us a call. Other companies can’t compete with us on rates. Plus, you will never find added charges on your invoice.
- Take a look at our easy to use dumpster weight calculator.
- All of our fees are made upfront with no hidden charges.
- Our 15 years plus of experience and industry knowledge enable us to provide excellent prices.
- We have the best dumpster price guarantee.
- Speedy service and super savings in Florence.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Interesting Facts About Florence
Florence was established in 1830 and the population is just below 30,000 residents. The city is part of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky metro area. Florence is well known for its water tower that was built as an advertisement for a mall that was never built. It read at first as Florence “Mall” but was changed to Florence “Y’all” when the city decided not to build the mall. The residents liked the water tower and didn’t want to take it down so the crossed out the two vertical lines in the letter “M” and Y’all was the result. The 3 largest employers include St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Boone County Schools, and German electronics company Bosch. Some well-known people from the area include NFL player Shaun Alexander, the late country music singer Kenny Price, and former Cincinnati Bengal Joe Walter.
Recognizing The Threats That Hazardous Waste Pose
The EPA classifies hazardous waste into the following 4 categories. Toxicity, Reactivity, Corrosivity, and Ignitability. They also assign 4 letter codes in which hazardous waste must fall under to be deemed a hazardous waste. These codes are found in Title 40 of the Code of Regulations. The letter codes are as follows: P, U, F, and K.
The P and U lists are commercial and pure grades of unused chemicals. These include 2-Propenal and Aldrin. Plus other chemicals that most people need not be concerned about. So this article will not delve into to these 2 lists.
The F list is grouped as such:
- Multi-source Leachate which is usually dealing with landfills
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons are mostly pesticides that can break down the Ozone Layer.
- Spent solvent wastes are any materials because of contamination can’t be used anymore
- Dioxin-bearing wastes are chemicals used in pesticide production
The K list is made up of the following wastes:
- Wood preservation
- Petroleum refinery products
- Coking processing
The list below is one all of us should be familiar with and it pertains to hazardous waste or household hazardous waste found around your homes. The 4 main components include:
- Ignitability: Material that can easily ignite and start a fire
- Toxicity: Waste that is detrimental if eaten or absorbed by our bodies
- Reactivity: Materials that come in contact with water. Toxic gas can be emitted into the atmosphere
- Corrosivity: Waste that has a pH less than 2 or greater or equal to 12.5 pH. These materials can corrode steel.
It is important that we all have some kind of familiarity with the most basic household hazardous materials. Being aware of these harmful substances can save the life of you, your loved ones, pets, and help protect our eco-systems. Below is a short list of the more common hazardous waste:
- Pool chemicals
- Fuel additives
- Furniture strippers
- Driveway sealer
- Stains and finishes
This is list is just a small sampling of all of the household hazardous waste. If you do a Google search you will be able to discover all of them. Another great source of information is your city hall’s website. They will have a few pages dedicated to this subject. Also, you can find eco-friendly products right on the grocery shelf. So we encourage you to find and use products that will not be detrimental to the environment.
Easy Dumpster Rental and similar companies are prohibited by the EPA to haul hazardous waste. With that said we will be more than happy to haul your recyclables and other debris, you may have leftover from a kitchen remodel or something of that nature. We have a wide variety of dumpster bins and you will love our great service and super low prices.