Dumpster Rental in Cambridge, MD
Get Monumental Roll-off Service & Savings
How We Offer Incredible Roll Off Service In Cambridge:
Our commission is to give our customers the absolute best customer service in the country. Our team of dedicated professionals work hard every day to carry out this charge and will not never quit on you.
- Guaranteed bin unit service that is always on time
- A headache and hassle-free ordering process
- Dumpster sizes in 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards
- A practical dumpster conversion visualizer that is pure beauty to behold
- 15 plus years renting containers to this great country of ours
Save With Us Between $10 And $95 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We have the lowest prices on canister unit rentals that you will ever find. So stop searching and call our great company where you will never be disappointed. Our low rates will put a giant smile on your face.
- Our flat rate pricing model makes it impossible to add fees later on
- All of our costs are transparent and open to the public for viewing
- We have a simple to use dumpster weight calculator for accurate pricing
- Our low-cost front load units come with wholesale flat rates
- Start saving now! Give us a call ASAP
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Cambridge, MD
Cambridge is a city that is located in Dorchester County in the state of Maryland. Residents of the city and the rest of Dorchester County can also make use of several solid wastes drop off location that is located throughout the county.
- Beulah Landfill
6815 East New Market Ellwood Rd
Hurlock, MD 21643
- Golden Hill Transfer Station
3270 Golden Hill Rd
Church Creek, MD 21622
- Secretary Transfer Station
5915 Cambridge Rd, Rt. 14
Secretary, MD 21664
The Cambridge Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services on a regular basis.
Recycling in Cambridge
The Cambridge Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside collection services on a regular basis. view their site for the dayes and the Cambridge Recycling program.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Cambridge Department of Public Works organizes and manages at several household hazardous waste collection events each year. If residents want to take part, then they have to be ready to show proof of residency.
The Cambridge Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside yard waste collection services on a regular basis. These collection services for yard waste only take place from the beginning of April to the second week of December.
Additional Quick Facts About Cambridge
Cambridge was settled by the English in 1684 and was incorporated in 1793. The city is mostly depended on tourism and is lead by the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The hotel has 400 rooms, a spa, a marina, and a golf course. The population is around 12,000 residents and the town has many historical sites listed on the National Registry of Historic Places including Sycamore Cottage and Stanley Institute. Some famous people from the area include Harriett Tubman who was involved with the Underground Railroad, opera singer Carolyn Long, and former Major League Baseball player Troy Brohawn.
The All-Purpose Rolloff And Its Much Valued Applicability
Utilizing a dumpster is the easiest and most practical way to haul debris to a landfill or recycling center. Especially with the limited options that can hamstring you. Let’s take a quick look at the alternatives:
- The Bagster: First you have to find a store that sells it and it will cost you at least 30-40 dollars. You are VERY limited by how much trash you can put into the Bagster. The maximum amount is 3 cubic feet and if you are planning on removing concrete then the weight and volume drop significantly to a 1-cubic yard. Then, you need to schedule a pickup day. And it will cost you at least $200 or more for the company to come out to haul your trash away. Easy Dumpster Rental smallest bin is 10 cubic yards and you are not limited on what you can put in the dumpster plus it will be just about the same price as the Bagster.
- A large pickup truck: Even more issues lie ahead for you if you plan on renting a truck. The standard pickup truck bed only holds 2.5 cubic yards. And let us say for argument’s sake that you are doing a job that is going to be at least 10 cubic yards. That is our smallest bin unit. That means you are going to have to make right around 4 round trips to the landfill. And most landfills are out in the country someplace. So you are going to be wasting valuable time and money just on gas. And that isn’t even considering the cost of the truck rental, insurance, and any other surcharges the rental company will add because they can. It just doesn’t make good sense to go this route.
- A Dumpster: The roll-off bin is by far the most prudent way to get your trash hauled to a landfill. We deliver the bin to you at a time of your convenience. Our prices are the lowest you will find. Plus, we will match or beat any competitors rates. We take your debris to the landfill for you and you are done with that mess. No worrying or calculating how a big of a front load unit you are going to need. We do it for you. Where a Bagster or a pickup truck you are going to have to do some guesswork on the number of cubic yards you have. We hope you remember your math skills.
The choice is crystal clear and your only practical solution is to turn to Easy Dumpster Rental. And we are no fly by night outfit. We have been in the sanitation industry for over 15 years and have rented over 100,000 dumpsters. We have a pretty good idea of what we are doing.
We Can Help You With Construction Projects
The building trades use our services on a daily base. We have dumpsters large enough to handle any size project. From tackling huge demolition jobs or renovations on a local hotel. And we have great rates to help you stay under budget and we will be there on time because we realize that time in the building trades is a very precious commodity.
We also provide containers to homeowners to help them with small projects like a bathroom remodel to renovations on their estates. And, we can help with hauling away backyard debris like tree limbs and dirt. So if you are planning on doing some renovations on your home please give us a call. We will be happy to help.