Dumpster Rental in Easton, MD
Get Amazing Rolloff Rental Price & Service
How We Provide Incredible Container Service In Easton:
Customers from every corner of America love our customer service. We are dependable and never over promise on something we can’t deliver. If you are tired of playing games with other companies then call the professionals.
- We have a very practical bin conversion visualizer
- Rent any rolloff unit for 7 to 14 days or longer
- Get a speedy bin quote and free consultation
- Same day service available in Easton and surrounding cities
- Please note we cannot haul any hazardous materials as per EPA regulations
Save With Us Between $10 And $125 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
When you desire the lowest rates coupled with always on time delivery and pick up then Easy Dumpster Rental is the company for you. We take enormous pride in getting our clients what they want when they need it.
- Speedy service and super low canister prices in Easton
- Delivery and disposal included in in one flat rate
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction debris
- We are super transparent when it comes to our pricing model
- Super simple to use bin weight calculator
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard canister is the smallest dumpster in volume. It is half a length of all other dumpsters, which makes it ideal for placing in tight spaces. It will hold up to 4 pickup trucks of debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- 20 yard canister is a medium size. It is 20 feet long, and our most frequent residential choice. It will hold up to 8 pickup trucks of debris.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard canister is a large size. It is 20 feet long, and our most frequent contractor's choice. It will hold up to 12 pickup trucks of debris.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard canister is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. It is way above person's head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of debris.
Landfill Location Easton, MD
Easton is a city that is located in Talbot County in the state of Maryland. Residents of Easton that need to find a drop off location for their solid waste are advised to make use of the Midshore Regional Landfill.
Midshore Regional Landfill
7341 Barkers Landing Rd
Easton, MD 21601
Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The Easton Public Works Department is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside solid waste collection services on a regular basis.
Easton Public Works Department
672 W Glenwood Ave
Easton, MD 21601
Recycling in Easton
The Easton Public Works Department is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a regular basis.
Residents of Easton can also make use of the Midshore Regional Landfill if they need a convenient drop off location for extra recyclables that they have.
The Easton Public Works Department also has several satellite containers throughout the city that residents are allowed to dump recyclables into. More information on the specific location of these containers can be found here.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Easton Public Works Department does not deal with the collection of household hazardous waste in the city. In addition to this, residents are forbidden from mixing household hazardous waste in with their regular solid waste and recyclables under any circumstances.
The Maryland Environmental Service organizes and manages several household hazardous waste collection events that resident son Easton can make use of. More information on this services can be found here.
The Easton Public Works Department is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside yard waste collection services on a regular basis.
Residents can also contact the Easton Public Works Department if they need more information related to drop off location for yard waste.
Other Quick Facts About Easton
Easton was incorporated in 1790 and has a population around 16,000 residents. The city has a few notable landmarks including Avalon Theater and Trinity Cathedral. The town is organized into 9 neighborhoods including The Hill, the oldest free Black community in America established around 1790. The University of Maryland Shore Medical Center handles all the medical care for the city. Some well-known people from the area include actor and playwright David Adkins, abolitionist Fredrick Douglass, and film producer Chris Moore.
A Few Suggestions That Will Go A Long Way To improving Our Eco-System
Our environment is very delicate. We are beginning to deplete our natural resources and running out of raw materials. Landfills are becoming overfilled and most neighborhoods don’t want a dump in their backyard. In addition, the permitting process is arduous and time-consuming. In some areas, it can take up to 8 years to get a permit and billions of dollars to build a new landfill.
Cities and counties are running low on funds and people are getting tired of being taxed to death. So we need to take some creative steps to help alleviate the landfill crisis that America is facing. This may be hard to believe but landfill operators state that over 70% of the trash that comes to their landfills can actually be recycled. And herein lies the problem and the solution…We need to recycle more. Our country is facing a crisis and recycling is one of the answers and the simplest solutions to help save our environment before it is too late. Below we will offer some suggestions to help avert an impending disaster.
- Recycle all you can: Recycling is the simplest thing we can do. Most cities and counties make it very easy to recycle. All cities have curbside bins and some employ what is called single-stream recycling. So you don’t even have to separate all the materials. It is done at the recycling plant. Utilize recycling centers like the Goodwill for stuff you don’t need anymore. Give unused food to food banks.
- Buy a low-flow shower-head: This a great solution to control the amount of water you are using. And take quick showers. Our Navy service members when out at sea take quick showers to help conserve water, which is called Navy showers. When at sea you are almost forced to this in 5 minutes or less. And it can be done. Though this isn’t always practical, especially if you have hair down to your waist, you can still speed things up. Ensure that no faucets are leaking. Another good tip, there is no reason to run water while you are shaving. Just turn it on long enough to clean your blade after each stroke.
- Buy a tote bag to take shopping with you: A canvas bag or two will cut drastically on the amount of plastic you will use. As mentioned above both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans have these giant plastic patches that are slowly destroying marine life and the viability of our seawater. If you are not in a room make sure the lights are turned off. This will cut down on your utility bill and save energy. Monitor your thermostats and keep them at the lowest levels as possible. For example, it is recommended to keep your A/C at 78 degrees.
- Don’t throw your unused medication down the sink: This will contaminate our drinking water. Don’t use the toilet either. Contact your city officials on where you can properly dispose of your medications. In my hometown, the local police department will let you drop off medications you no longer need.
- Some other suggestions: Start now to use “Green” products around the home that are eco- friendly to you and the environment. Do an internet search and discover some alternative products for the household hazardous waste that are lurking in your home. Use latex paint instead of oil-based paints. Plant a tree. This will help keep our air cleaner. Try to stay away from using plastics. Plastics are decimating our oceans at an alarming rate. Read here about the plastic patches that are larger than the State of Texas. plastics can take centuries to decompose.
These are just a few ideas you can employ to help conserve energy and resources. Read up on recycling and find out what you can do to help make our environment pristine again now and for future generations. Easy Dumpster Rental can help you with your recycling needs. Just give us a call and find out how we can be of service.