Dumpster Rental in Worcester, MA
Get The Lowest RollOff-Container Price
How We Delivery Great Service In Worcester:
Our culture is customer first driven. We will do all that is humanly possible to ensure your satisfaction. We love doing our jobs and striving to improve every day so we can give you the utmost in customer service.
- Rent a rolloff for 7-14 days or as long as you need it
- Same day service in Worcester and surrounding towns
- Get a bin quote faster than Ant-Man changing size
- Simple ordering process to make life just that much easier
- Read stories of our jubilant customers
Save With Us Between $10 And $75 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We guarantee the lowest prices and the best service in Worcester. If you are looking for a company that still believes in the puritan work ethic and delivering on its promises, then you, my friend, have come to the right place.
- We have a flat rate pricing model that will put a smile on your face
- No hidden fees or surprise surcharges to frustrate you
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to offer the lowest prices
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure the right size bin for the job
- We are by far the ultimate roll-off rental company
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like Below
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Worcester, MA
The Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks operates the Worcester Residential Drop-Off Center, where residents can drop off household waste that they have in their possession.
Worcester Residential Drop-Off Center
1065 Millbury Street
Worcester, MA 01607
Only open April to November
Wednesdays, 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturdays, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Closes at 4:00 PM in November)
Worcester is a city that serves as the county seat of Worcester County in the state of Massachusetts. The Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks operates a Recycling Division that is responsible for the scheduled curbside collection of household waste in the city.
Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks
20 East Worcester Street
Worcester, MA 01604
Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Recycling In Worcester
Along with the collection of regular household waste, the Recycling Division of the Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks is also responsible for the scheduled curbside collection of residential recyclables.
The Worcester Residential Drop-Off Center, also serves as a drop off location for residential recyclables.
Interesting Facts About Worcester
Worcester has a population close to 200,000 residents. Thus making it the second largest city in the Commonwealth. Settled in 1673 the city has turned itself into a biotech and healthcare hub. Led by U Mass Medical School and many top rated hospitals the town has become a center of medical research and development. Worcester has 7 universities including Becker College which has a highly regarded video game design program. Some famous people from the city include artist Harvey Ball who invented the “Smiley Face,” actor Denis Leary, and the father of modern rocketry, Robert H. Goddard.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks also organizes household hazardous waste collection days where residents can dispose of any HHW that they have on hand.
Residents who need to know the dates of these events or any additional information are asked to contact the Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks for more information.
The Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks provides residents with a seasonal fall leaf collection program that allows residents to have leaves and other minor types of yard waste to be collected curbside for 6 to 8 weeks (starting in the first week of November).
The Worcester Department of Public Works & Parks also operates three-yard waste drop off locations, these are located at:
- 1065 Millbury Street
Worcester, MA 01607
- 290 Chandler St
Worcester, MA 01602
- 370 Clark St
Worcester, MA 01606
Why You Should Choose A Roll-Off To Haul Away Your Trash
There are 3 great reasons to use a container to get rid of your waste versus other modes including a pick up truck. You will save time, your money will be wisely used, and convenience. Whether you are involved in a small rehab project around the home or a huge demolition job, renting a canister is your best option. Below we will explore why we feel the most prudent way to get your materials to a landfill is by using a rolloff bin from Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Time: We are a busy society that never seems to have enough time. It is valuable to us and not used properly can cost you money. For argument’s sake, let’s say you have a kitchen rehab that you are planning to do. And you have decided on using a large pick up truck. And you have figured out you are going to need to make 8 trips to the landfill. That is going to cost you a lot of time going back forth to the nearest landfill which isn’t going to be close by. Who has that much time to waste? Instead, if you use our 20-yard dumpster, which is equivalent to 8 pick up trucks in volume. We can make one trip for you and you can find a better use of your time.
- Money: If you rent a pick up truck there are many costs you need to factor in. Rental fees, gas, insurance, potential damage to the truck itself. Plus, the tipping fees you are going to have to pay each time you dump your junk at the landfill. If you use one of our container-units, we can make one trip to the landfill for you and save you the aggravation of all those extra costs. We want you to save your money not go to the extra expense of renting a pick up truck.
- Convenience: When you rent a bin-rolloff from us all you have to do is give us a call. Tell our sales agents about your project and in a minute or two, you will have the super low quote. And you don’t have to worry about hidden fees, We use a flat rate pricing model. Unless you sneak in hazardous waste into the bin there will never be extra charges. Dumpster companies are prohibited by law to transport hazardous waste and the EPA will levy huge fines if you are caught doing this. After you get your quote you (by the way we will match or beat any competitors prices) just let us know when you would like the unit delivered. We would like you to be present on the day of delivery to ensure a perfect site placement. After the job is finished either go online to request a pick up or give us a call. We guarantee both delivery and pick up. We are always on time because we realize how important time is to you.
So give us try and discover why we are the fastest growing container-bin company in America. We have literally thousands of repeat customer who return to us every year because they love our service so much. Do it The “EASY” way at Easy Dumpster Rental.