Dumpster Rental in Framingham, MA
Get Super Low Roll-Off Rental Price Now
How We Can Give You The Greatest Service In Framingham:
Our name is synonymous with superlative service. That is why thousands of customers return to us each year to handle their bin rental needs. We have absolutely the smartest sales team in America.
- Get a quote faster than “Dash” Parr of the Incredibles
- Relax and let us do the heavy lifting for you
- We offer a best service container guarantee. Always on time
- Our main goal is to ensure that you have received the service you deserve
- Please note that we can not haul hazardous waste. It is against the law
Save With Us Between $10 And $85 On Your Canister Rental Cost:
We want you to receive the lowest prices available in Framingham. So, we will match or beat any competitors costs. Money is tight so we have streamlined our business model so we can pass on the savings to you.
- Get a flat rate price on all bin rentals. Guaranteed!
- No hidden fees or surprise surcharges when you get your final invoice
- A wide variety of dumpster sizes to choose from. At a price, you will love
- Hassle free and simple ordering process
- Call us ASAP and let’s work together to accomplish any of your projects
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Framingham, MA
Framingham is a town that is located in Middlesex County in the state of Massachusetts. The Solid Waste Management Division of the Framingham Public Works Department provides residents with convenient curbside trash collection services.
Framingham Public Works Department
Room 213, 150 Concord St.
Framingham, MA 01702
Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM. to 5:00 PM
Residents that require more information about their collection schedule or trash drop off locations are asked to contact the
Framingham Solid Waste Management Division
100 Western Ave.
Framingham, MA 01702
Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM. to 3 PM
Recycling in Framingham
Residential recyclables are collected curbside in Framingham; however, residents can also make use of the Framingham Recycling Drop Off Center if they need to dispose of recyclables urgently.
Framingham Recycling Drop Off Center
255 Mt Wayte Ave
Framingham, MA 01702
Thursday to Saturday, 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday, 11:00 AM 3:00 PM
Household Hazardous Waste
The Framingham Solid Waste Management Division conveniently provides all residents with a safe and reliable means of disposing of any household hazardous waste that they have. The Framingham Solid Waste Management Division organizes and manages an annual household hazardous waste collection event, free of charge for all Framingham residents.
Some of the materials that are accepted include:
- Old gasoline/kerosene
- Caustic cleaners/degreasers
- Paint thinners
- Rodent poisons
- Cleaning solvents
- Mercury-containing devices
- Pool and spa chemicals
- Concentrated fertilizers
- Photo chemicals
- Aerosol paints
- Oil, enamel or lead based paints
Yard waste can either be collected curbside or dropped off. Curbside collection of yard waste occurs during the seasons of spring and fall (and only during specific weeks).
Yard waste can be dropped off at the Framingham Yard Waste Facility which is located on Dudley Road. The Framingham Yard Waste Facility is open seasonally; Fridays & Saturday, 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and Sundays, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Interesting Facts About Framingham
Framingham was founded in 1700 and has a population a tad under 80,000 residents. CNN Money Magazine named Framingham the 36th best place to live in America. The city has a couple of colleges including Framingham State University and Massachusetts Bay Community College. The American Heart Association, The American Cancer Society, and Boston Scientific all have a presence in the town. The city has many cultural activities including Framingham Community Theater. The town has 7 parks for the residents and visitors alike to enjoy. They also have a botanical garden called “Garden in the Woods.” Some well know people from the area include former Boston Red Sox catcher Rich Gedman, Academy Award winning screenwriter, Nancy Dowd, and comedy writer, Tony Barbieri, who writes for Jimmy Kimmel Live!
FAQ About Renting A Rolloff Container in Framingham
We have provided below a few of the most often asked questions we receive concerning the bin rental process. We hope this is helpful and gives you some insight on how our company and the rental process works. If you still have questions, please visit our FAQ page or simply call our office. Our sales team will be more than happy to give you some answers. Plus they like showing off how smart they are.
- How long can I keep a container rental? Typically dumpsters are rented for either 7 or 14 days. However, you can keep a dumpster as long as you need it to complete your project. We will work with you to keep your dumpster as long as you need it.
- What can I put in a Bin? Just about anything. Concrete, roof tiles, dirt, tree limbs, wood, tiles.etc… The only prohibition is putting in hazardous waste. The EPA will fine you quite heavily if you are caught trying to sneak in these harmful materials. In addition, so will the landfill and Easy Dumpster Rental. Call us if you are not sure if something is of a hazardous nature.
- How much time to I need to order a Rolloff? We would like 48 hours heads up. With that said, if an emergency arises we can have a rolloff unit on your site in 24 hours.
- What credit cards do you accept? We will accept MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Visa, and Discover Card.
- How do I protect my lawn or driveway from the weight of a dumpster? We recommend going to your local lumber store and purchasing some plywood or planks to place under the wheels of the unit.
- Can I put the Rolloff in the street? Most likely you can. However, please check with your local city officials and check if you need a permit. Each city will have different laws concerning where a dumpster can be placed.
- Does Easy Dumpster Rental handle residential customers? In fact, we do. We have many container sizes to choose from and can handle any job. From a simple clearing junk out of your garage or attic to removing debris from a rehab of your home. We also serve the construction industry.
For Your convenience, we have a partial list of household hazardous waste:
- Pool chemicals
- Adhesives and glues
- Home heating oil
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Computers and printers
- Toilet cleaners
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. We believe that our customer service is unparalleled and our prices can’t be beaten!