Dumpster Rental in Fenton, MI
Get Bin Rental Rates Lower Than Anywhere Else
How We Provide Grand Roll Off Dumpster Service in Fenton:
We hold ourselves to the highest standards in the industry. Our customer service is a cut above the competition. You’ll love our team and will be super impressed by their work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool is going to impress you its simplicity and accuracy.
- Please do not under any circumstances place hazardous waste materials into a rolloff.
- Request a dumpster pickup online to help you save some valuable time. We work for you.
- We provide residential rolloff service. Using a pickup truck is throwing good money away.
- Our service includes yard waste, commercial, residential, and construction waste removal.
Save Big Time With Us-Up To $90 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Don’t be taken in by empty promises our competitors like to use. We have, by far, the lowest container rental costs in the Wolverine State. Our rates are so low, many companies must fold up shop.
- Don’t let one of our money-saving coupons pass you by. Click here and get a wonderful deal.
- We are the most transparent company in the industry. Feel free to speak to a sales rep about our rates.
- You will be thrilled to hear we have no hidden fees or added surcharges. No playing games.
- Our rolloff weight calculator is a gadget that will help you ensure you get the right size bin.
- Sometimes you just run out of time. No prob. Easily extend your rental with a flat, daily, fee.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Yard Waste Removal, Recycling Services, and Thought-Provoking Facts About Fenton
Established in 1834, Fenton has grown into a town with 12,000 residents. Former University oF Michigan punter Kenny Allen, writer Cynthia Roberts Gorton, and Judge Ira W. Jayne, all come from Fenton. The village has 7 beautiful parks that offer a wide variety of activities. You can find fishing, picnic areas, playgrounds, nature trails, and the Silver Lake Ski Club. A. J. Phillps Museum contains genealogical records, and the Historical Society has an area dedicated to the history of Fenton.
Yard waste is collected on a weekly basis beginning in April and running through November. All yard waste must be placed in Kraft biodegradable bags or into 30-gallon cans, and must be clearly marked “yard waste.” No plastic bags are permitted to be used, and twigs and branches must be bundled and no heavier than 50 pounds.
The city of Fenton is located in Genesee, Livingston, and Oakland Counties. However, most of the town lies in Genesee County. The town does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. For info on what can and cannot be recycled click on this link, to the City of Fenton website. The city requests that you use trash bags for your recyclables before you place your waste into the recycling carts.
Recycling Drop off Location
The Michigan Crushing and Recycling L.L.C. are open to publica and are located at:
- 9220 Bennett Lake Rd, Fenton, MI 48430.
- Phone: (810) 223-4531.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5.
Household Hazardous Waste
The County of Genesse holds periodic household hazardous waste collection day. They will accept aerosol cans, paints, pool chemicals, and pesticides. Call the County on (810) 640-2000 to get more information.
Where Is A Good Spot to Keep My Rolloff Rental In Fenton
Our Waste Management Consultants recommend that the most important thing is to ensure it a flat, hard or paved surface. There are only a few options, to begin with, including the driveway, the street or the front or back yard.
If the surface is too soft the dumpster could get stuck. You may want to purchase some plywood to place under the wheels. The hauler will help you with this.
The driveway is a good location, and if your city will allow you, the street is also a preferred location. But, the project may dictate the placement of your bin rental. Don’t get to concerned, your consultant will be able to figure out the ideal location.
What Happens If I Run Out Of Time With The Rental Period?
This does happen from time to time. And we have a solution. Just give us a call if you foresee that you may need a few more days or weeks, and our front office staff will help you get an extension.
Usually, we offer customers a flat, daily fee when they need more time. However, nothing is in stone, so call us, and we will work it out so everyone is happy.