Dumpster Rental in Flint, MI
Grab The Best Roll-off Rental Price & Service
How We Offer Superior Roll Off Service In Flint:
If you want the job done right and on time then Easy Dumpster Rental is your only choice. For over 15 years we have been providing the public with outstanding customer service. Reliability and with Integrity.
- We listen to the desires of our customers
- A simple to use dumpster conversion visualizer
- Same day service available in Flint and surrounding towns
- Please note that we can’t accept hazardous waste
- Read stories of our very happy clients who love us more than life itself
Save With Us Between $10 And $90 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We just don’t say we have the lowest prices in Flint, it is a fact. No other rental company in Michigan can compete with us on price. We will smash any competitors prices out of the court. Try us and find out why we can’t be beaten.
- We offer a bottom line flat rate bin price that can’t be matched
- No added or hidden fees. Your first quote is the price you pay at the end
- All of our rates are transparent
- Years of experience with industry knowledge enable us to provide low rates
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure accurate pricing
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Flint, MI
Flint is a city that is located in Genesee County in the state of Michigan. Residents can also drop off their household waste at one of the numerous garbage collection facilities throughout the entire state. However, Genesee County has the following facilities available for residents of Flint and the rest of the county.
- Brent Run Landfill
8335 Vienna Rd
Montrose, MI 48457, USA
Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday; 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Citizen’s Disposal Inc.
2361 W Grand Blanc
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
The Flint Department of Public Works does not directly provide residents with curbside trash collection services. Instead, the Flint Department of Public Works has created a contract with a third party hauler who provides curbside trash collection services for the residents of Flint.
Flint Department of Public Works
1101 Saginaw St # 105
Flint, MI 48502
Residents are also given the opportunity to dispose of one bulk garbage item every week with their curbside trash collection service. Some of the bulk items that are allowed include:
- Appliances that do not have refrigerants
- Appliances that have had their refrigerants taken out by a certified technician and labeled as such. (refrigerator doors also have to be removed)
- Carpeting; has to be rolled or tied (maximum 50 lbs. and 4ft. in length)
Recycling In Flint
The Flint Department of Public Works does not directly provide residents with curbside recycling collection services. Instead, the Flint Department of Public Works has created a contract with a third party hauler who provides curbside recycling collection services for the residents of Flint.
Residents can also carry specific recyclables to the Genesee Recycling Industry.
Genesee Recycling Industry
5107 S Dort Hwy
Flint, MI 48507
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents cannot dispose of household hazardous waste curbside. Instead, Keep Genesee County Beautiful has partnered with the City of Flint and also with the Genesee County Metropolitan Planning Commission to organize and manage two Household Hazardous Waste Collection events each year.
These HHW collection events take place annually in both the spring, summer and fall with two collection sites; one in Flint and a second one which rotates around the County.
Yard waste collection in Flint starts in the second week of April and ends in the last week of November. Residents should be aware of the fact that although it is collected on the same day as regular household garbage, their yard waste is collected by a separate truck.
A full list of acceptable items can be found here.
Other Quick Facts About Flint
Flint was settled in 1819 and has a population around 103,000 residents. General Motors Corporation was founded here and at one one time, the city was a major manufacturing hub for the auto industry. There are 2 major universities located in Flint, the University of Michigan-Flint and Kettering University. For the sports enthusiast, there are teams representing anything from rugby to roller derby. Some famous people from the area include actress Sandra Bernhard, game show host Bob Eubanks, and Major League Baseball pitcher Scott Aldred.
Rent A Residential Dumpster To Help You Clear Up All Of Your Clutter
When you are faced with doing a kitchen rehab it can be one of the noisiest and messiest of jobs. The sound of hammers and sawdust flying all over the place make you wonder why you began the project in the first place. Stress levels are rising and you can’t wait to get your home back to some kind of normalcy. Well, we can’t help you with all of the chaos but we can help you get all the old materials to the landfill for you and take care of one stressful situation for you.
We have been helping customers for over 15 years shuffle their debris to landfills and recycling centers making life that much easier for them. And at a cost that will not set you back. In just 3 easy steps we can have a container on your site and whisked off to the local landfill without any complications.
- First, give us a call and tell us a little about your project. After we have some info we plug that data into our dumpster weight calculator. The results will tell us 2 things. The price of the bin rental and the size of the canister you will need to get the job done. We have a wide variety of front load units that can tackle any size job.
- Secondly, tell us the day and time you would like to accept delivery. We will be on time so you don’t waste yours all day waiting for us. All of our services are guaranteed. In addition, if needed, we offer same day service in Flint for your convenience. With one caveat, please call us first thing in the morning so we can make arrangements. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will work with you with to hammer out all of the details. And speaking of our staff, we only hire individuals with industry experience so that you will have the benefit from their years of experience.
Also, they will offer up suggestions such as where on your property is the ideal place to set your container bin and how to properly fill the rolloff unit to best maximize the volume. The best place is on the street but check first with your local city officials to see if you need a permit. However, if this is not a feasible spot then the driveway is the next best location, and then your lawn. Here’s a tip, if it is the driveway or lawn, go to your local lumber yard to pick up some plywood or planks to place under the wheels of the rolloff dumpster unit. This will eliminate the possibility of any damage to your property.
- After your rehab is finished and the container bin is filled, you have 2 options to arrange a pickup. You can either call us or go online to request a pickup. Regardless of the option, we will be there on time. Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental the fastest growing bin rental company in America.