Dumpster Rental in Aberdeen, NC
Get Monumental Service & Impressive Roll Off Rates
How We Provide Wonderful Roll Off Service In Aberdeen:
Renting a front load unit from us is the smartest decision you will make in your life. We are a no-nonsense company that will ensure you are not standing around all day waiting to take delivery of your bin. We respect your time.
- Our dumpster conversion tool we leave you awestruck.
- Rolloffs that can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris.
- Our service can haul away both residential and construction materials.
- Get a quote faster than a police officer chasing down a speeder.
- Rent an open top container with one simple phone call.
Call Us And Save Up To $125 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
Our dumpster rates are the lowest in Aberdeen. We want our customers to actually save money not blow it. We are a different company that actually cares about the people we serve. We will never, ever hit you up with hidden fees.
- Our flat rate pricing model will astonish you with super low rates.
- We will massively beat all competitors prices.
- A dumpster weight calculator that is simple to use.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of can units.
- Get renowned rolloff rental prices.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill and Some Quick Facts About Aberdeen, NC
Aberdeen was settled in the mid 1700’s. The current population is 7,400 residents. The John Blue House and the Malcolm Blue Farm are both listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The town is just a chip shot away from Pinehurst Country Club. Each year the Sardine Festival is held here.
Aberdeen is located in Moore County North Carolina. The Town of Aberdeen does not offer curbside recycling collection services. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
456 Turning Leaf Way
Aberdeen, NC 28345
Phone Landfill: (910) 947-3637
Hours of Operation
- Yard debris
- Construction debris
- Scrap Tires
- Household trash
- White goods
Items not accepted at the landfill include:
- Oyster shells
- Used oil
- Lead acid batteries
Please follow this link to get more information about the Moore County Landfill.
The Dangers of Using Pesticides
Our homes contain many harmful products that we use without giving the product a second thought. And one of these products are pesticides that are found in many homes throughout America. So it is a good idea that we all have an understanding of the perils of these harmful compounds. The vast majority of pesticides are made up of two substances:
- Inert ingredients or additives: Solvents that make the product easier to apply and have a longer shelf life
- Active Ingredients: Chemicals that are deadly to the pests
It is important to note and quite bewildering that federal laws do not make manufacturers of these pesticides to tell the public the inert ingredients that comprise the makeup of these particular ingredients. Which begs the question, What are they trying to hide from us?
There are 3 major levels of toxicity all of us should be aware of because they do present a danger to the public at large and to our ecosystems. The levels are as follows:
- Caution: Lowest extreme of toxicity
- Warning: Middle of the range of potentially harmful effects
- Danger: Highest level and poses the greatest risk to you and your pets
Here are some suggestions to help lower the risk of exposure:
- Ensure you read the product labels, wear gloves, and use a mask when using these chemicals
- The label will tell you when it is safe to re-enter the sprayed area
- Be smart and cautious when applying and only use what is necessary to complete the job
- If you decide to use a lawn service or you decide to do it yourself, make sure you keep children and pets off the treated area for at least 24 hours
There is a lot of information available to you on the web. Do a Google search and you will find a wealth of safer replacement products.
Easy Dumpster Rental is not in the pesticide business. However, we will be more than happy to take care of your disposal needs. We rent both residential and construction dumpsters. We have rolloffs in a variety of sizes to handle any project. From giant demolition projects to bathroom remodels. We can also handle all of your recycling needs.