Dumpster Rental in Mount Airy, NC
Get Unprecedented Service & Terrific Bin-Rental Cost
How We Provide Exceptional Roll Off Service In Mount Airy:
Don’t just settle for OK service when you can have the absolute best service in America. That’s right. You are just a phone call away from getting a stress free and on time delivery experience that is worth its weight in gold.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer is righteous.
- Rent a canister with one simple phone call.
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction debris.
- Please note we cannot haul away hazardous waste materials.
- Get a can quote faster than Liberty Belle.
Call Us ASAP And Save Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
There is no one in the sanitation industry that even comes close to our jaw-dropping low rates. Many have tried and they have found themselves consigned to the ash heap of history. It is the survival of the fittest.
- Check out our dumpster weight calculator. It will provide you with accurate pricing.
- We have rented 10’s of thousands of front load units.
- Our low bin costs will have you grinning from ear to ear.
- We are always transparent with no hidden fees.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of dumpsters.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling In Mount Airy
Mount Airy was settled in the 1750’s and has a population of 10,000 residents. The city lies on the Ararat River and is home to Andy Griffith. Every October the town holds the “Autumn Leaves Festival” and every June the “Fiddlers Convention” is held here. Also, Every September the community holds “Mayberry Days” celebrating it’s most famous son.
Mount Airy offers to recycle free of charge. A cart is given to the residents and picked up at the curb. Recyclables are picked up every other week on the same day of trash pick up:
City of Mount Airy Recycling
300 South Main Street
Mt. Airy, North Carolina
Items That The City Will Accept
- Junk mail
- Phone books
- Plastic containers #1-7
- Glass bottles
- Aluminum cans
- Steel food cans
- Paperback books
- Medical waste
- Hazardous waste
- Plate glass
- Pizza boxes
- Aluminum foil
- Light bulbs
- Plastic toys
If you would like more information about recycling in Mount Airy please click on this link to their recycling website.
Considerations To Keep In Mind When Loading Your Rolloff
It is critical to stress here the necessity of properly filling your front load unit. You can’t just throw anything into a canister bin. There are protocols that must be observed and precautions taken to ensure that the can be safely transported down our city’s streets and freeways. And, it is important that you use all the volume that dumpster can hold so you get the best use out of your bin rental. Below we will outline 3 important steps you should consider when loading your container.
- Absolutely No Hazardous Materials: The EPA strictly prohibits dumpster hauling companies from transporting hazardous waste. They are specially designed trucks that can this type of wastes. If you have hazardous or household hazardous waste that you need to dispose of, please contact your officials at city hall. They will give you the information you need to find a company that is allowed to handle hazardous materials. Hazardous waste is very dangerous and certain precautions must be in place before these materials can be safely moved. These types of materials among other properties are highly flammable.
- Safety: Any debris that you fill your dumpster with must not hang over the sides or be over the rim of the front load unit. The hauler taking your canister cannot pose a risk to pedestrians, low hanging power lines or tree limbs. They also must be careful that they do not come in contact with cars they could have potential contact with debris spilling over the sides. So take caution that your dumpster is properly filled. You can call our front office for more tips including some great ideas on loading to maximize the volume of the front load unit.
- Dumpster Weight: Please, if you order a container and tell us it is for the removal of yard waste and then fill it with heavy roofing tiles there is going to be an issue. The quote you received was to haul a material that was lighter than roofing tiles and when roll-off arrives at the landfill, there will be a lot more weight to dispose of than originally quoted. You will be penalized with extra for tipping fees and will be tacked on to your account. And that fee will be on you. All dumpsters are weighed at the landfill on arrival. We do a tremendous job of giving you an accurate quote so you know exactly what you are going to end up paying. We do not want to charge you extra fees so be careful you stick to your original plan. If you decide that you are going to put different debris in your dumpster, then call us for an adjustment.
In summation, ensure that there is nothing protruding out from the sides and no debris is over the rim of the bin. Remember to fill the dumpster with materials you were given the original quote for. If you need or change your mind concerning what debris you are going to put in the dumpster call us and get a brand new quote.
It is important that we keep lines of communication open so that you have a wonderful experience with us. We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.