Dumpster Rental in Plymouth, NC
Get Outstanding Service & Awesome Bin Rates
How We Provide Great Roll Off Service in Plymouth:
We take providing wonderful customer service seriously. And as a result, we have thousands of repeat customers return to us every year for their container rental needs. We are proud of this fact that we are trusted by so many.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is the gadget you can’t live without.
- Same day service available in Plymouth and surrounding areas.
- Our rolloffs can haul up to 5 tons of debris. A truck can’t even come close to that.
- Read stories of our customers who are madly in love with us.
- Rent a container with one simple phone call.
Call Us ASAP And Save Up To $130 On Your Open Top Rollaway Rental Cost:
You don’t have to mortgage your home to rent a front load unit. Our bin-rental rates are priced so low you will be absolutely astounded. We want everyone in America do be able to rent a bin and not go broke doing it.
- All of our rates are guaranteed no matter what size bin you choose.
- No hassles or headaches when you place an order with us.
- All of our fees are made upfront with nothing hidden.
- Our competitors cannot nor will be ver to compete with us on price.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is endorsed by the dietitians everywhere.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Facility and Quick Facts About Plymouth, NC
Plymouth lies on the Roanoke River and has a population of 3,500 residents. The city was established in 1787. The town’s major employer is the Domtar Paper Company. Though the city has been bleeding jobs it has begun a campaign to rebrand itself as a tourist mecca. Some famous people from the area include comedian J.B. Smoove, playwright Augustin Daly, Jacklyn H. Lucas the youngest Marine to ever win the Medal of Honor and author Don Brown.
Sanitation and Landfill
Plymouth is located in Washington County in North Carolina. The Town of Plymouth does offer weekly curbside recycling collection services. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
S.R. 1363 Landfill Road
Plymouth NC 27962
Landfill Phone: (252) 793-5823
Hours of Operation
Items accepted at this landfill include:
- White goods
- Yard waste
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Motor oil
- Medical Wastes
A Few Ideas To Help Make Our Environment A Cleaner Place
It is a little concerning that we say we care about our environment but in essence, very few people actually do anything about it. Case in point. Landfill operators throughout the country report that 75% of all the trash they take in can actually be recycled. That is a mind-blowing stat. It appears that most of us are talking a big show when it comes to recycling but in actuality are doing very little of it. We don’t want to come across as too preachy but please, what is going on?
We need to take a more active roll in recycling and today it is simpler than ever. Most towns offer single-stream recycling. So you don’t even have to separate your recyclables anymore. How easy is that? When we recycle it helps to give out landfills a longer lifespan. Landfills are being flooded with trash and the cost of building new ones are enormous. Plus, who wants a landfill in your neighborhood? I don’t think anyone does.
Then we have a huge problem with plastics. They are literally beginning to strangle our oceans. Recently major news outlets reported that the plastic patches in the Atlantic are the size of Texas. Marine life is dying and any that survive have ingested plastic that ends up in the fish we eat. Not only unappetizing but detrimental to our health. So, you get the picture. Here are a few helpful hints to help save our ecosystems.
The following tips will be beneficial in helping to keep our ecosystems healthy:
- Considering painting your home? Use a latex based paint. Oil-based paints release harmful fumes
- Check your tire pressure. Not only will you have a more comfortable ride, tire wear is reduced and fewer going to the landfill
- Plant a tree. Trees emit oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide, which can harmful to the air we breath
- A dishwasher uses up to 12 gallons of water. So make sure your dishwasher is full before you use it
- Use your bicycle if possible instead of your car to get to work or run errands. Or, consider ride-sharing
- Purchase a tote bag to when you go shopping. Plastic bags are a hazard to the environment.
- Use rechargeable batteries. Batteries are full of harmful metals
- Conserve energy. Switch off lights in rooms that are not being used and lower your thermostat.
Lets us all work towards a common goal of improving our environment. Easy Dumpster Rental would love to help. So, if you have recyclables that need to be taken to a recycling center give us a call. We have a wide variety of rolloff rental sizes for any project you may be contemplating to do.