Dumpster Rental in Greenville, NC
Dumpster Rental Costs That Scream Value
How Value can help you sleep at night :
We take pride here at Easy Dumpster Rental to ensure every customer has a positive impression of not only the value you should expect but feel they were also treated with respect and dignity.
- We take pride in our business.
- We have a bin weight calculator to ensure accurate quotes.
- Experts permeate our company.
- Hassle-free service.
- Courtesy and cheerful staff.
On Your Next Dumpster Rental Save up to $85.
Easy Dumpster Rental in Greenville can provide you top-notch service, coupled with a pricing model that can’t be matched. We have dumpsters for any job, anytime.
- On-time drop off and pick up service guaranteed.
- We match competitors’ prices.
- Transparent fees.
- The flat-rate pricing model.
- Run, don’t walk to your cell and call us to begin saving now!
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- Do you want to use 4 pickup trucks or one 10-yard bin? Save time and money and choose the bin.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- 90 wheelbarrows can carry a lot of materials. Our 20-yard dumpster can do the same with less effort.
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- A 30-yard dumpster is a great deal of volume. It's like having 12 pickup trucks at the ready.
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- Our 40-yard rolloff dumpster is a workhorse and can undertake any size construction job. Or, the equivalency of 16 pickup trucks.
Solid Waste & Landfills/Drop-off Facilities in Greenville
The City of Greenville resides in Pitt County. The Solid Waste Department operates a Transfer Station for disposing of solid waste. It’s located at:
- 3025 Landfill Road, Greenville, NC – (252) 902-3350.
- The hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm & Saturday 8am-Noon.
- The landfill accepts the following materials or waste Household waste, Commercial waste, Concrete, Brick, Tires, Oyster shells, Lead, Batteries.
- Unacceptable items Logs, Automobile bodies, Explosives, Asbestos waste, Land clearing debris.
- For a comprehensive list of accepted and prohibited items refer back to the web page. Tipping fees will also be found on that page.
Where to Dispose of Household Hazardous Waste in Greenville
The Pitt County Transfer Station will accept some household hazardous waste.
The Transfer Station has prepared a flyer you can access for a complete list of acceptable and banned items. Some of the items accepted include Electronics, Latex paint, Lead-acid batteries, Antifreeze, Motor oil, Oil filters, Painted and varnished wood, Cooking oil. Please call the Transfer Station for any questions at (252) 902-6650.
Recycling Options in Greenville and Pitt County
The City Hall of Greenville has prepared a comprehensive guide for recycling options for the residents of Greenville. And it should answer all your questions concerning recycling.
The main recycling drop off location for Greenville residents is at:
- 1500 Beaty Street – Phone: 329-4522.
- The hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm.
- 24h service is on Saturday and Sunday.
Also, listed on this flyer is the location of 8 area town locations for your recycling needs. And 14 Pitt County Container Sites. A few of the accepted recyclable materials at the main Greenville Recycling Center include Aluminum, Plastics, Glass, Steel/Tin cans, Cardboard boxes, White goods.
Please contact the Recycling Coordinator at each facility to ensure you know what is and isn’t accepted. There are phone numbers listed for all area town drop off centers.
Remember recycling is everyone’s responsibility. Recycling helps keep a city looking clean and vibrate. Property values will increase, energy jobs will be created, and our rivers, lakes and underground water sources will stay free from contamination. Tourism will increase and families will be more apt to stay in a town that is Greener to raise their families. Businesses will be more likely to invest and that means more jobs for Greenville residents. So, help keep the “Green” in Greenville and recycle. We all desire to live in a beautiful well-kept city.
Yard waste will be picked up by your city or town. The County Container Sites and the above listed Pitt County Transfer Station will also accept yard debris.
Also, this site will accept Construction and Demolition materials.
How a Dumpster can be an asset for clean-up after a natural disaster
No one wants to think of the unthinkable. That their city or county will be leveled by some natural disaster. Tornados, hurricanes, and earthquakes can devastate communities, bringing havoc to people’s lives, and homes. To see the damage inflicted by these horrible events is a tragedy and a life-altering event. But life must go on. And picking up the pieces is never easy.
However, having the right tools and equipment can help make cleaning the debris a little easier. And that is where Easy Dumpster Rental can be an asset.
Renting a dumpster can be one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways of clearing your property of debris. With 4 sizes to choose from; 10, 20, 30, and 40-yard rolloffs, we can tackle any magnitude of clean up. From small residential homes to high-rise structures we have the bin that can get the job done. And renting from Easy Dumpster is simple. Just call our office and we will get you a quote in minutes. Because we have a weight calculator, this helps ensure you get the right size bin for the job.
We can match or beat any competitors prices. We guarantee the dumpster will be delivered on time. Same day if necessary. And when it is full, we will be there once again on time to pick it up and haul off your waste to the local landfill.
So, if an unfortunate event like a natural disaster strikes your home or office, please give us a call and our expert sales reps will be happy to help you get your site cleaned up. We are dependable, affordable, and take pride in the industry we represent.
What is Hazardous Waste?
Hazardous waste is any material and/or chemicals that can endanger a population or an ecosystem with the potential of harming or even killing a population or destroying an ecosystem.
So we need to know what if any hazardous waste may be in our homes or storage spaces.
- Some of the more common hazardous include Solvents, Oven cleaners, Fuel injection cleaners, Flea shampoos, Rat baits, Fluorescent light bulbs, Antifreeze.
Most of these items can be replaced by a Green product which will help ensure the safety of your family and help protect the environment. Too many of these products are used improperly and end up in landfills where they can leach into our underground water. And that is not a positive outcome for anybody. So make sure you are familiar with the contents, and how to properly use them and recycle properly.
The majority of these hazardous waste can be easily replaced. There are thousands of products in the marketplace that are safer to use. A quick Google search will turn up hundreds of sites either selling a substitute product or providing helpful hints. Where you go shopping will have dozens of alternative Green products right on the shelf. So take some time and know what you are exposing your family too. Greener products are kind both to you, your family, and the environment. So make a smart, more eco-friendly decision.