Dumpster Rental in Statesville, NC
Get Super Service And Wonderfull Rental Rates
How We Provide Great Roll Off Service In Statesville:
We are by a country mile the most trusted name in the dumpster rental business. For over 16 yers we been helping both construction workers and homeowners get their debris moved in the fastest time and with the lowest prices.
- We have a marvelous dumpster conversion visualizer.
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction materials.
- We offer a wide variety of containers sizes for any size project.
- Our front load units can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris.
- Please noe that we are prohibited by the EPA to haul hazardous waste.
Get Tremendous Savings From $75 To $100 On Your Next Dumpster Rental Rate:
We want all of our customers to save money. That is why we keep our costs low so you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg on a canister rental. No one in the industry can compete with us on prices. No one.
- Our pricing model will impress you and we have no hidden fees.
- We are super transparent with our rates and we will open our books for you to see for yourself.
- All containers are priced affordably so you can keep within your budget.
- You can easily extend your rental period for a flat, daily fee.
- We have a dumpster weight calculator to ensure you get the right size bin.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Statesville
Statesville is a suburb of Charlotte and has a population of 26,000 residents. The city was settled by Scots-Irish around 1753. The town has one institute of higher education Mitchell Community College. There are many points of interest including Congregation Emmanuel and the Academy Hill Historic District. The 3 largest employers are Iredell Memorial Hospital, Piedmont Healthcare, and Manheim Statesville. Some notable people include Stock car racer Jonny Chapman, NASCAR driver Mike Skinner, and country music artist Rockie Lynne.
Statesville is located in Iredale County. The town of Statesville does offer curbside, single-stream recycling on a bi-monthly schedule. Residents can take advantage of the Iredell County solid waste facility and 2 transfer stations which are located for your convininace at the:
3918 Wilkesboro Hwy.
Statesville, NC 28625
Phone: (704) 876-2666
Hours of Operation
- Junk mail
- Clear glass
- Phone books
Items NOT accepted at this site:
- No aluminum foil
- Wood skids
- Bubble wrap
- Plastic bags
- Plastic bowls
Harmony Transfer Station
866 W. Memorial Hwy.
Harmony, NC 28634
Phone: (704) 663-5314
For more information about this transfer station and other sites in Wake County, click here.
A Few Hints To Fill Your Rolloff Safely
To ensure you maximize and fill your dumpster with safety in mind we are going to offer up a few worthwhile guidelines. Please read the following carefully so no one gets hurt during the transport of your container to the landfill or recycling center.
Safety: Safety is our number one priority. The public must be protected at all costs. For instance, it is prohibited by law for a bin to have materials or debris either hanging over the sides of the canister unit or sticking up above the edge of the dumpster. This will ensure that your materials will not come in contact with either oncoming cars or someone biking down the street. So, please take the time to visible inspect your rolloff before the hauler arrives that nothing is protruding above the rim or sticking out from the sides of the bin.
- Hazardous Waste: The EPA has very strict laws concerning the transportation of hazardous waste. Because hazardous waste has certain dangerous properties that can explode and ignite, the EPA states that only specialized trucks haul these explosive materials. If you are not clear on what is or isn’t a hazardous waste, call your city’s environmental engineer or go to your city hall website. Or, you can always call your regional EPA office. Typically, items include E-waste such as computers and printers, motor oil, and batteries. At the bottom of this page, we will list a few more items.
- The Weight Of The Dumpster: Weight accuracy is very important and because of that we have a dumpster weight calculator that you can use to get an idea of how much your load will weigh and cost once you arrive at the landfill. The weight is important because you will be fined by the landfill if you go over the allowed weight. This calculator is a tool we find super accurate and your quote will be based on this. Once the load gets to the landfill, the rolloff unit is weighed. If the weight is over the amount we have allotted for this haul, the landfill will charge you extra for their tipping fees. Rarely does this occur. But when it does, some customers tell us they are hauling lawn waste when in reality there are hauling gravel or something heavier. We cannot be fooled. But do call us if you change the nature of your load. This way everyone is happy.
In summation, ensure that all debris is flush with and not hanging over the sides of the canister unit. Absolutely no hazardous materials. And if you tell us you are putting flowers in the front load unit then ensure that is what you are filling the bin with. Please call us if you have any questions.
Here is a partial list of some common household hazardous waste:
- Pool chemicals
- Adhesives and glue
- Toilet cleaners
- Ant sprays and baits
- Oven cleaners
- Driveway sealer