Dumpster Rental in State College, PA
Budget Busting Savings On Roll-Off Rentals
Rolloff-Dumpsters To Help Reorganize Your Life In State College:
Often times we delay tackling problems like a garage so overfilled with junk we can’t even find space to park our car(s). Well we are here to help you to free up your garage space by helping haul away all that trash.
- We have bins in 4 different sizes that can help you govern and free up your life
- We rent residential dumpsters for the tinier jobs around the home or yard
- Our focus is on you and we value your loyalty. Customers always are main priority
- The sales team we have assembled is absolutely a top flight outfit with tremendous knowledge
- Our simple to use dumpster weight calculator will insure that you will always have the suitable roll-off for the job
Save With Us Between $10 And $140 On Your Container-Canister Rental Cost:
No other dumpster company in State College can compete with us on giving you the lowest prices in the area. We guarantee our low costs and want you to feel like you haven’t been robbed. We don’t talk, we walk the walk here.
- Costs so low you will be jumping over joy and the sun will shine on you all day
- We pledge that you will always receive on time delivery and pick up
- The construction industry loves our rolloffs and low prices that helps keep them under budget
- You can now go online and request your roll-off pick up and help you save some valuable time
- What are you waiting for? The early bird gets the worm
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like Below
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
40 yard open top roll-off is the smallest container. It will accept around 360 wheelbarrow of garbage.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Transfer Station in State College, PA
The Centre County Recycling & Refuse Authority Transfer Station is open to residents in the in the City of State College. Residents are asked to follow the basic safety rules and traffic signs when visiting the site to dispose of materials.
Centre County Recycling & Refuse Authority
253 Transfer Road
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Please call the Transfer Station for information on accepted items.
Other Facts on State College, Pennsylvania
State College is home to one of the great universities in the country, Pennsylvania State University or Penn State as it is more commonly known. One of the leading research colleges in the world the university is home to 46,000 students at the main campus and another 50,000 at 24 regional sites making it one the largest university systems in the country. Some of the more famous graduates include Herman Fisher who co- founded the Fisher-Price Toy Company and what adult or child doesn’t love this company. Notable graduates of Penn State include, the very funny screenwriter, Adam Mckay, who wrote “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy” and “Step Brothers”.
Recycling in State College, PA
Curbside recycling is provided weekly to residents in State College. Bins should be placed out by the curb by 7 am on collection day. A recycling guide is available on the website but residents can also contact the Centre County Recycling & Refuse Authority (238-7005) with collection questions.
Accepted items include:
- Glass bottles
- Steel cans
- Office paper
- Plastic bottles
Prohibited items are:
- Hanging files
- Plastic bags
- Light bulbs
- Plastic binders
Also, Click here for list of what can be recycled at the drop off locations.
Hazardous Waste Disposal
The best way for city residents to manage hazardous waste is to prevent it from being generated in the first place. Nonetheless, residents who need to dispose of HHW that cannot be reused can take it to the Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority’s HHW Collection Event. See HHW collection event for information on this two day event to be held annually during spring.
Hazardous waste includes the following:
- Automotive fluids, fuels & oils
- Automotive batteries
- Waste fuels & solvents
- Mercury-containing thermometers
- Compact fluorescent bulbs
- Mercury-containing thermostats
- Waste oils
- Fluorescent tubes (Up to 4ft. Only)
Bulk and Yard Waste Collection
Residents can arrange for bulk and yard waste collection via the online form or call the Public Works Department at (814) 234-7135 by 5 p.m. on Sunday for the next regular collection.
It’s Never Been So Easy To Order A Rolloff-Dumpster
Life as never been has simple when it comes to ordering a container-bin for either residential use or for huge construction projects. In just two simple steps you can have a container-bin on your site in a nano second. Follow this easy procedure and you are off to the races.
- Call our toll-free number: When you connect with our sales team members you will be truly impressed. Our sales staff have been highly trained to provide you with expert advice. They will ask you a few questions about your job. And when they have gathered enough information they will input that data into our easy to use roll-off weight calculator( This gets rid of all guess work and helps you save both time and money) and then we will be able to suggest the perfect size dumpster-bin for your job. Then armed with this information they will give you a quote that is so low you will not believe what you are hearing. We have 4 rolloff-canister sizes to pick from. And there is no job that is beyond our realm to help you accomplish any task.
- Tell us when you would like your open top waste container delivered. Keep in mind that we would appreciate 48 hours heads up get the can delivered. However, we know that predicaments do arise, so for your convenience we offer same day service in State College. Inform our sales team where on the site you would like the rolloff to be placed. We also explain to you how much clearance we will need to put the container on your property. We will advise you that you go to your local lumber yard and pick up a piece of plywood or planks to place under the wheels to minimize damage to your yard or driveway. And if all possible the ideal location is to place the dumpster-bin in the street. This will completely protect your property but first check your your city officials to see if you need any permits. And, we will give you some insights on how to fill your canister so you can exploit all the volume.
We have been in business for over 15 years with a following in the thousands of happy, loyal customers. Honesty and integrity are two words that drive this company to pursue excellency. We promise on time dumpster delivery and pick up and the lowest prices in State College. So keep us in mind when it comes time to empty a whole dorm full of junk or clean out your attic, we would love to help you.