Dumpster Rental in Middletown, RI
No One Can Beat Our RollOff-Bin Prices
How We Offer Uncompromising Rolloff Service In Middletown:
We take customer service very seriously here at Easy Dumpster Rental. Our clients are our number one priority and keeping you happy is what we strive for every day. Your wish is our command.
- Get a rolloff-bin quote faster than a comet streaking across the sky
- If you have questions we have answers. Visit our FAQ page
- We provide containers for both residential and construction debris
- Hassle free service with a smile a mile long
- Request online canister pick up
Save With Us Between $10 And $75 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Our prices are affordable and fit into any budget. We are here to save you money not to take advantage of you. Because we run a very streamlined business model we can pass on our savings to you.
- We utilize a flat rate pricing model that are guaranteed to please
- Best dumpster price guarantee
- We will beat or match any competitors prices
- All of our fees are made upfront with no surprise charges
- An easy to use rolloff weight calculator
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like Below
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location In Middletown, RI
The town of Middletown is located in Newport County in the state of Rhode Island, United States. Residents can drop off waste at the Waste Management Transfer station situated at 65 Halsey Street. Residents must travel with a current utility bill such as a water bill and government-issued I.D. in order to use the station free. Up to 500 lbs. of load can be disposed of free of cost. Individuals who rent or lease private properties in Middletown may also use the transfer station with a valid I.D.
Waste Management – Newport, RI
65 Halsey St
Newport, RI 02840
Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Contact 401-847-0472 for information on items accepted.
Recycling In Middletown, RI
The city offers curbside recycling services. Town residents are not required to sort recyclables before placing them in the bin for collection. A gray or blue recycling bin is provided to resident. Bins should be filled with clean recyclables and placed by 7 a.m. on collection day. Recyclables like cardboard, books, clothing, textiles, and scrap metal can also be delivered to the station 80 Halsey Street, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Click here for a useful guide for disposing of electronic waste.
Accepted Items include:
- Glass jars & bottles
- Paper bags
- Newspapers & inserts
- Tin or steel cans
- Flatten all boxes
- Telephone books
- Magazines & catalogs
- Gift Wrapping Paper
- Junk mail
Prohibited items are:
- Hanging files
- Plastic bags
- Light bulbs
- Plastic binders
Hazardous Waste Disposal Middletown, RI
The Island Resource Recovery Corporation will host Household Hazardous events to allow Middletown, RI residents to dispose of toxic, poisonous and corrosive items that may be in the home. Visit here for more information or call 401-942-1430 x241 to make an appointment.
Here is a list of HHW:
- Fuel Additives
- Air Conditioning Refrigerants
- Starting Fluids
- Furniture Strippers
- Automotive Batteries
- Wood Preservatives
- Transmission & Brake Fluid
- Stains & Finishes
Bulk Waste Pickup Middletown, RI
Residents should purchase a sticker at the Department of Public Works for labeling bulk waste items placed at the curb for collection. Only items that feature a sticker will be collected. Sticker price may vary based on the item being disposed of.
Yard Waste Middletown, RI
Seasonal collection of yard waste is provided for the month of April and then May through to October. Yard waste collection is also offered three weeks during the month of November, one week in December and then in January for Christmas trees. More information can be found in the welcome kit and schedule.
Cool Facts About Middletown
Middletown is located in Newport County with a population of 16,000 residents.The city was incorporated in 1743. It is a beautiful city with breathtaking shoreline. There are many National Registered Historical sites including The Clambake Club of Newport and Whitehall Museum house build in 1729. Some famous people from the area actor Charlie Day, musician Billy Cowsill and the famous film director John Huston, who lived in Middletown for awhile.
Roofing Jobs Made Easier By Using A Dumpster
If you are planning on doing a residential re-roofing job one of the most efficient was to get the project done quickly is to rent a container. Easy Dumpster Rental has a variety of bin sizes for any size job. Just give us a call and our talented team of sales agents will be able to tell you what size rolloff you will need. And they will give you a fantastic price to boot. When it comes to site placement, put the canister has close to the roof as possible. This will allow you to throw the old shingles right into the dumpster.
Instead of just throwing the tiles onto the ground and wasting time picking them up later and then disposing of them. Don’t use a pickup truck. That will entail way too many trips to the landfill and cost you a ton of money. And it’s time consuming.
Another well-known product on the market is the use of plastic bags. They all only hold a few cubic feet of debris and again, you will have to have a few of these receptacles and you will have to pay for multiple pickups. These dumpster bags are another bad way to waste time and money. So do it right the first time and call us for all of your debris disposing needs.
Questions That You Need To Ask Before Renting A Bin
Be a smart consumer and make sure you ask the right questions of a company before you commit your hard-earned money to a company that may not have your best interest at hand. Here are a few questions to pose before you make your choose for a rental company.
- How long have you been operating? Be careful here. Some companies are fly by night and will tell you anything to get your business. Easy Dumpster Rental has been in business for over 15 years. Also, see if the company has any testimonials you can read and that they are certified by Google Trust Pilot. You can read our testimonials of happy customers right here. Furthermore, we literally have thousands of repeat customers who turn to us every year for their hauling needs.
- How smart is your sales team? We hire only sales team members who have extensive experience in the sanitation industry. And if they don’t, they don’t even get to the interview stage. This ensures that you will be getting advice from professionals you can trust.
- Are your prices fixed? Yes. We use a flat rate pricing model and this ensures that you will never receive surprise charges on your invoice. We are consumers too, and we don’t like getting add-on charges when we have been given a quote. So this is something you never have to worry about.
- How large is your inventory of bins? We never have an issue with getting dumpsters to our clients. Because we have been in the business for so long we have developed industry contacts that are highly reliable.
- Do you have any guarantees when it comes to your company’s services? Yes we do. We guarantee both our on time delivery and pick up. And we will match or beat any competitors prices.
If you have any further questions, please give our office a call and we will be more than happy to help you out.