Dumpster Rental in Kenosha, WI
Get The Best Prices On Your RollOff Rental With Us
How We Provide Unfailing Roll Off Dumpster Service In Kenosha:
We will never let you down when it comes to delivery of your container on time. We realize that when you are promised a delivery date and no one shows up, how this can impact you and/or business deadlines.
- Find a dumpster near me. We have every size under the sun to help you in getting the job finished.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Kenosha.
- Get the ball rolling on your next construction project with a dumpster rental from us.
- Launching today in Kenosha is our brand new same-day delivery promotion. Call now if you need it now.
- With over 16 years in the bin rental industry, we have the experience and the wisdom to get it done.
Save For An Epoch Or Longer With Us-Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
By having the good fortune of finding our dumpster rental company you are now going to be getting the lowest rolloff rental prices in the State of Wisconsin. Lucky you. No one has lower costs.
- All containers are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget. And everyone is happy.
- We are super transparent with our pricing model and have no hidden fees attached to your invoice.
- Cheap dumpster rental. We have the cheapest prices on our 10 yard dumpsters. You’ll be amazed.
- Our open-top rollaway rates are renowned all over the country and people love partnering with us.
- Call now and make your day a memorable one. You will never forget how much you saved today.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Household Hazardous Waste and Smart Facts About Kenosha, WI
The town of Kenosha sits on Lake Michigan and has a current population of 100,000 residents. The first European settlers started coming around in the 1830s. For the first eighty years of the last century, Kenosha was a major automobile manufacturing with such marque brands as Renault, Hudson, Nash, and Rambler playing a huge role in the economy. Today it is mostly a bedroom community. However, Snap-on Tools and Jockey International have their world headquarters here. The University of Wisconsin-Parkside and National-Louis University have campuses here. In the downtown area, you can find the Civil War Museum, the Dinosaur Discovery Museum, and the Kenosha Historical Center, and they all are affiliates of the Smithsonian Institution.
The city of Kenosha is located in Kenosha County. The town does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling to its citizens. The Public Works Department asks that you place all of your recyclables into clear recyclable bags and weigh no more than 40 pounds. The City of Kenosha’s Website is chocked full of great info on all things recycling. According to the City’s guidelines, you can place the following materials into your recycling bin for collection.
- Tin cans
- Glass jars
- Paper cards
Items that the City will not accept the following wastes.
- Window glass
- Aerosol cans
- Medical waste
Household Hazardous Waste
Visit the City of Kenosha Household Hazardous Waste Facility if you need to drop off any hazardous items. The facility is located at the:
- Kenosha Water Utility – 4401 Green Bay Rd, Kenosha, WI 53144 – (262) 653-4300.
- Collection Dates – Dec, Feb, Mar, Apr-1st Saturday of the month. May thru November-1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
- There is no collection in January.
- Hours are 8 to noon.
- Dial the above phone number for more information on what you can and cannot drop off at this location.
The city will pick up your bulk stuff, but you need to schedule an appointment first. Each resident can get 4 free pickups a year then you will be charged a fee thereafter. You are limited to 10 bags of bulk waste and not to weigh more than 30 pounds. Carpet must be rolled, and the city will accept demolition materials, plywood, and drywall. They will not accept concrete, asphalt, sand, or dirt.
The town will pick up your yard waste twice a year. Otherwise, you must take it to the Kenosha Water Utility site.
Rent A Dumpster Today From Us In Kenosha And Begin That Renovation Project
The Spring and Summer months are just perfect got getting outdoors and completing the back or front yard renovation.
And to help you get all the brush and dirt to the landfill, get a container rental from Easy Dumpster Rental.
With our low rates and great service, you will cherish the day you called on us to help you get your job completed.