Dumpster Rental in Longboat Key, FL
Grab Outstanding Rollaway Service
How We Offer Our Mind-Blowing Service To Every Customer:
Easy Dumpster Rental has over one hundred thousand open-top units rented, we have seen almost every kind of projects and have serviced each one with an excellence that makes us proud.
- We promise to save you time and money.
- Use our online tools to easily estimate your bin-size needs.
- Don’t forget: never place hazardous waste in a roll-off dumpster.
- We will be there from selecting the right rolling unit to removing it.
- At Easy Dumpster Rental, we make everything easy.
Catch Savings Now Of $40, $60, Or Even $80 On Your Roll-Of Bin Cost:
Roll-off dumpsters are not just for contractors and demolition teams. We believe in affordable containers that everyone can afford for any projects. That is why we have such low prices.
- For sixteen years, we have saved our customers money.
- Don’t waste time clandestine pricing; we will give you an honest estimate.
- Our quotes are as fast as a supersonic train.
- Container specials save even more.
- We enjoy making container bins reasonable for everyone.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Environment and Longboat Key’s Mangroves and High-rises
Longboat Key is an incorporated township on the west coast of Florida extends into the water and creates a north-south border between that Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay. The key was originally inhabited by Native Americans, first explored by Juan de Anasco, and eventually developed in the late eighteen hundreds. Longboat Key’s shoreline on Sarasota Bay is full of wildlife-friendly mangroves, canals, and marinas. The west shore of the key offers access to the Gulf of Mexico where high-rises have risen to enjoy the dazzling view and long, sandy beaches that display colorful umbrellas.
Protecting the Environment in Longboat Key
Longboat Key is full of nature and visitors. As such, the City and residents are often concerned with environmental objects to preserve the habitat. Longboat Key has a wide variety of wildlife, such as Marine Turtles and Shorebirds, which nest of beaches between March and December each year. To main the habitat, the City of Longboat Key has the following programs and activities to protect its beaches and wildlife:
- Longboat Key 2016 Beach Nourishment Project: In recent years, the City of Longboat has sought to retain its eroding beaches. The project hauled 205,000 cubic yards of sand to the beach engaged in significant dredging.
- The Beach Nourishment Wildlife Protection: Some of Longboat Key’s beach construction under the Beach Nourishment Program have caused disruption to the existing sea turtles. To address this disruption, the City has biologists from the Mote Marine Laboratory walk the beaches to find Sea Turtle is impacted by construction and take to uncompromised areas. The program has relocated over two hundred sea turtle nests. Biologists also test for beach sloping to be conducive to turtle nesting.
- The Wild Bird Learning Center & Living Museum cares for over one hundred birds that have been injured and treated but remain unable to return to the wild. In the Center, the birds offer an opportunity to entertain and educate visitors on the many native species of birds and how to protect these avian friends.
- Sea Turtle Protection: If you are a newly hatched sea turtle, nature guides you to hatch at night and follow the light of the moon into the Gulf of Mexico. Unfortunately, the lights of ever-increasing development can confuse newly-hatched sea turtles to crawl perilously in the opposite direction. For this reason, the City has ordinances that limit the use of artificial lights used on or near the beach in homes.
Solid Waste Disposal
Garbage is collected by the City weekly. Residents are asked to use a ninety-six, sixty-four, or thirty-gallon greet container. In addition, recycling has been made easier. Residents formerly were required to sort their recycling; however, Longboat Key has moved to a single-stream recycling system that sorts the waste at the plant. Residents are asked to place all recyclables in the blue container without plastic lining that can cause contamination.
Great Easy Dumpster Rental Tools
Easy Dumpster Rental offers 10, 20, 30, and 40-cubic-yard roll-off bins that can hold from two to five tons of debris. These roll-off dumpsters are great for any kind of debris-generating project, from a demolition to cleaning your attic (which may feel like a demolition). But how can you know what size dumpster to rent? It is important to rent the right container to minimize costs. For this reason, Easy Dumpster Rental’s staff can help you find the right container for your job. Additionally, we offer a number of easy but effective tools to estimate your needs. Here are a few of our great Easy Dumpster Rental Tools:
- Dumpster Rental conversion tables: When a customer sizes up a project, it is difficult to assess how many cubic yards of roofing of concrete your will create. Hence, our conversion tables will translate the estimated number of waste bins, wheelbarrows loads, or pickup truck loads into cubic yards.
- Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator: You must also predict the amount of weight that your waste will produce. First, use the calculator to select the type of waste (e.g. household garbage, yard waste, loose and dry earth, excavated or wet earth, construction debris, metal siding, and dry or loose sand) and then the amount of each, and the calculator will do the rest.
- Easy Dumpster Rental online estimators: You may less typical waste that is difficult to estimate. Flooring, for example, may weigh quite a bit. No problem, online estimators help you to drill down on the weights of specific materials, such as ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances to increase the accuracy of your expected weight.