Dumpster Rental in Mount Dora, FL
Receive Top-Of-The-Line RollOff Service & Pricing
How We Provide Remarkable Roll-Off Service In Mount Dora:
Easy Dumpster Rental serves clients on a wide variety of jobs, from home cleanings and renovations to construction projects, with absolutely great roll-off unit service.
- Our best bin service guarantee lets you rest easy.
- We fashion our service for each individual customer.
- Online calculation tools team your project with the perfect bin.
- Open-top-bins hold from two to five tons of debris.
- Our customers rave about our service.
Don’t Wait! Save Now From $10 to over $150 On Your Dumpster Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental’s service in Mount Dora cannot be beaten. We deliver open-top containers to our customers within twenty-four hours and then pick them up when you want.
- Residents of Mount Dora can benefit from our best dumpster service guarantee.
- Providing the best-priced container rentals has been our thing for over a decade.
- Our special tools can calculate your project needs for you.
- Check our dumpster sizes and get a super-fast quote.
- Honest and real flat rates.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Environment, Hazardous Waste, Recycling and Other Quick Facts on Mount Dora
Mount Dora: the “Festival City”
Mount Dora is a city in Lake County located in central Florida with over twelve thousand inhabitants. Mount Dora was named after one of its early settlers, Dora Ann Drawdy, in the late 1899s. The city is known for its traditional feel in its downtown area and lighthouse that overlooks Lake Dora. The city of Mount Dora, with is attractive ambiance and natural environment, host many of the oldest and largest events in Florida each year for its residents and visitors that has earned the city the nickname “The Festival City.”
Mount Dora Environmental Outreach
Mount Dora maintains a focus on environmental protection and works with a Florida nonprofit, Mount Dora Friends of the Environment, to help implement and promote some of its green programs. Mount
Dora and the Friends of the Environment seek to protect Mount Dora’s natural resources and beauty by planting trees, providing educational events, and monitoring the tree population in the city. One of its public-private partnership programs is the Mouth Dora Live Oak Tree Grant Program, which offers residents a free oak tree that will be planted on their property. Qualified residents also can receive a credit of up to one half of the cost of the tree with a three hundred dollar maximum. Friends of the Environment also provides awards in the community including:
- The Award for Business and the Environment (ABE Award).
- The Award for Citizen and the Environment (ACE Award).
- The Award for Government and the Environment (AGE Award).
Recycling in Mount Dora
Recycling as much as possible and recycling the right things is important to the City of Mount Dora and its residents. Recycling in Mount Dora is based on a single-stream recycling system that allows its residents to place all recyclables in one cart, after which these items are collected and then separated and the recycling facility. While this system makes recycling both convenient and easy for residents, it is important to know what items may or may not be included in the recycling bin. Residents of Dora May include (and not include) the following items in their recycling:
- Paper in the form office paper, brown paper, junk mail, old telephone books, magazines, and newspapers (residents should NOT INCLUDE food contaminated paper plates, cups, napkins, paper towels or tissues).
- Plastics are also acceptable including things like detergent, shampoo, and bleach bottles and should be rinsed (please DO NOT INCLUDE plastic bags, which greatly slow down the recycling process, plastic wrap, hoses, toys, plastic cups or plates, and polystyrene disposable cups and food trays.
- Metals such as aluminum cans, rinsed pie pans, and steel food containers
- Cardboard boxes, such as food boxes, juice containers, and flattened cardboard boxes (residents should NOT INCLUDE food contaminated pizza boxes).
- Glass items (rinsed) including green, brown, and clear bottles and jars.
- Residents should NOT INCLUDE ANY needles or medical waste.
Residential Business Hazardous Waste
Lake County provides different services and fees for businesses and households to dispose of hazardous waste materials. More information on hazardous waste can be found at Doral’s Household Hazardous Waste Chart but generally include the following items.
- Automotive items such as motor oil, gasoline, antifreeze, and car batteries.
- Batteries for household use, including rechargeable batteries.
- Chemicals for laws and pools and pesticides.
- Additional items include Fluorescent light bulbs, aerosol cans, and propane tanks.
Household hazardous waste will be disposed of for free for residents at Household Hazardous Waste Center 13130 County Landfill Road, County Road 561, Tavares, or through one of Lake County Solid Waste’s Mobile Unit.
Lake County Environmental Outreach Program is offered by the County’s Public Works Department Environmental Services Division in cooperation with the State of Florida Department of Environmental Protection. The Lake County Environmental Outreach Program offers small businesses in Dora and Lake County a less costly way to properly dispose of certain types and quantities of hazardous waste.