Dumpster Rental in Palm City, FL
Low-Cost Rolloff With an Unprecedented Service
How We Serve Palm City With Efficient Waste Disposal:
Renting a bin from Easy Dumpster Rental is a fast and inexpensive way to make your next project easy and inexpensive. We are the best in the industry, with over 100,000 jobs services accuses the country.
- We provide the best rolloff service in Palm City.
- Clean out your attic, garage, closet, or shed with Easy Dumpster Rental.
- In a hurry? We provide same day rentals.
- See what other customers say about Easy Dumpster Rental.
- See our dumpster conversions to get the right size for your project.
Save With EDR From $20 to over $120 On Your Next Dumpster:
Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees fast, reliable service within 24 hours and offers the lowest prices on the Internet that cannot be beaten by any in Florida or elsewhere. We strive to save you both time and money.
- Get a super-fast quote in just minutes.
- We offer the lowest prices for in all of Palm City.
- We offer flat rates with no hidden fees.
- See our Dumpster Calculator to find the least expensive option.
- Special offers may be available.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Palm City, Florida
Where to dispose of waste
Solid waste can be removed either by renting a rollout dumpster bin. Easy Dumpster Rental, for example, will dispose of all non-hazardous waste at the end of the rental period. Martin County residents can also haul their waste and recycling to Martin County Solid Waste Transfer & Recycling Facility, located in Palm City, Florida.
The county handles a wide range of waste collection needs. However, debris collected from contractor projects, land clearing, and stumps, must be disposed of by the contractor or resident through a dumpster rental service or hauled to waste disposal site. Similarly, the county does not service vacant lots, and refuse will not be taken by normal waste management services. For such refuse needs residents can either rent a rollout dumpster bin to dispose of waste or haul waste to a landfill and pay a disposal fee.
For refuse that is not covered Martin County can take their excess solid waste and recycling to Martin County Solid Waste Transfer & Recycling Facility. The facility is located at 9101 SW Busch Street, Palm City, Florida 34990.
- The facility is operated Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to Noon and is closed on Sundays and legal holidays.
- Municipal waste or garbage (designated as Class 1) costs $60 per ton.
- Trash and construction demolition waste (designated as Class III) costs $42 per ton.
- Clean cardboard disposal is free.
- Tires cost either $4 or $30 each (small and large respectively).
- Yard trash is disposed of at a rate of $26 per ton.
- Clean debris, such as separated concrete or wood or metal that can be recycles received for $26 per ton (clean concrete off a roll-off or dump truck costs $7 per ton).
Martin county stipulates that any hazardous was must not be left at curbside for disposal. The county views hazardous waste as any material or substance that can damage the environment and harmful to human organisms, such as:
- Corrosives such as pool chemicals and acids.
- Electronic items such as computers, TVs, telephones, printers.
- Flammables such as gasoline, used motor oil, and antifreeze.
- Fluorescent lamps & bulbs.
- Paints and paint strippers.
- Reactive materials such as aerosol cans and fertilizers.
- Toxics such as pesticides and herbicides.
Hazardous substances can be disposed of through the Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Center, located at 9155 Busch Street, Palm City, FL (772-221-1416).
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Vehicle – HazMobile
Martin County also offers a convenient service called HazMobile (Household Hazardous Waste Collection Vehicle). HazMobile gives its residents a safe method of hazardous waste disposal without having to travel to the Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Center in Palm City. HazMobile will collect up to one hundred pounds of hazardous waste from a designated location on specified days of the week.
Items that may be directed to HazMobile include:
- Aerosol cans, antifreeze, and cleaners.
- Fertilizers and herbicides.
- Fluorescent bulbs.
- Household batteries.
- Paints, pesticides, used oil and lanterns.
Items that may NOT be disposed of through HazMoble include:
- Electronic items including televisions, computers, monitors or fax machines.
- Gasoline tires or appliances.
- Batteries (marine or automotive).
- Pressurized gases such as propane tanks.