Dumpster Rental in Silver Springs Shores, FL
Get Superior Rolloff Service & Best Price
Why We Are The Best Roll Off Dumpster Bin Service:
At Easy Dumpster Rental, we always find a way to say “yes” and work hard to provide the best service in all of Silver Spring Shores. Let out customer friendly experts assist your project.
- For the best service anywhere in Silver Spring Shores, call Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Construction, remodeling, roofing, and landscaping are a breeze.
- Choose the best bin size from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Same day rentals are available.
- Our customers know that we are the best.
Go Online To Save $50 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental excels in efficiency to fine deliver fast service, low prices, and great customer service. We match or beat competitors prices to provide superior rolloff pricing.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees low dumpster prices.
- Submit an instant online quote in less than a minute.
- No surprises on bills – always flat rate pricing.
- We will help you find the right bin size to save more.
- Sign up for special rolloff offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill and Environment in Silver Springs Shores, FL
Silver Springs Shores is located in Marion County, Florida with over 6,500 residents as recorded in 2010 and is part of Ocala.
Silver Springs Shores MSTU
The Silver Springs Shores (SSS) Special Tax District was established to support recreational activities and facilities for the tax district. Recreation services include a range of useful recreational areas including:
- A community center.
- Three swimming pools.
- A youth center.
- An outdoor game courts.
In addition, the Marion County Parks and Recreation Department took over the responsibility of maintaining the Silver Springs Shores Park from the Special Tax District, which offers:
- Play area.
- Picnic pavilion.
- Walking train.
For additional information, please contact Director Shawn A. Hubbuck at 2710 E. Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala, FL 34470 (352-438-2650).
Marion County operates eighteen recycling centers that accept recycling and residential garbage and can address most resident’s needs, and will even recycle five tires per year free of charge. Households with excess refuse that is not accepted at recycling centers and businesses (and residents in unincorporated areas) that do not pay for solid waste must use the Baseline Landfill. The landfill charges the following for waste disposal:
- Household garbage, furniture, agriculture, commercial, construction and demolition waste, and electronics can all be disposed of for $2.10 per one hundred pounds.
- Mixed loads that include all types of waste are disposed of at the rate of $2.10 per one hundred pounds.
- White goods or metals, such as refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, freezers, and so on are disposed of at the rate of $2.10 per one hundred pounds.
- Yard waste is also received for a charge of $1.25 per one hundred pounds.
- Tires for passenger vehicles and light-duty truck are disposed of for $4.75 per one hundred pounds, while off-road tires cost $10.50 per one hundred pounds.
- Items that require special attention, such as asbestos or latex, can be disposed of but will cost customers $5 per one hundred pounds.
- A minimum charge is $2 is required for all transactions.
The Baseline Landfill can be reached for questions at (352) 671-8465 and is located at the:
Baseline Recycling Center
5601 SE 66th Street
Ocala, FL 34480
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 5pm
Sunday: 9am to 5pm
In addition to the Baseline Landfill, the following recycling centers are available:
- Blichton, 13247 N. Highway 27, Ocala.
- Canal, 457 SE 110th St., Ocala.
- Citra, 17780 NE 19th Court, Citra.
- Davis, 11307 SE 128th Place Road, Ocklawaha.
- Dunnellon, 4232 S. U.S. Highway 41, Dunnellon.
- Florida Highlands, 8390 SW 150th St., Dunnellon.
- Forest Corner, 950 S. Highway 314A, Ocklawaha.
- Fort McCoy, 12195 E. Highway 316, Fort McCoy.
- Martel, 296 SW 67th Ave. Road, Ocala.
- Newton, 1750 NW 100th St., Ocala.
- Orange Lake, 18290 NW 53rd Court Road, Orange Lake.
- Orange Springs, 11095 E. Highway 318, Orange Springs.
- Salt Springs, 13580 NE 203rd Ave. Road, Salt Springs.
- Scrambletown, 15810 NE Highway 314, Silver Springs.
- South Forest, 15495 SE 182nd Ave. Road, Umatilla.
- Weirsdale, 13535 SE 164th St., Weirsdale.
- Wright Road, 11190 NW 90th Ave., Reddick.
- Hog Valley, 23621 NE 160th Road, Hog Valley (Note: this site only accepts household garbage and single-stream recycling).
- Lake George, (just off of) Highway 19 on Forest Road 50 (note: this site only accepts household garbage and single-stream recycling).
Roll-Off Dumpster Bin Volume Estimations
Dumpster containers can be rented in the volumes of 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. The smallest of our dumpsters, the 10 cubic yards dumpster, is a convenient unit that can handle about three pickup trucks in volume. On the other end, the 40-yard dumpster is a mammoth bin that many other companies will not offer to their clients, but can be essential for certain jobs.
But what dumpster bin size will you need for your job? Easy Dumpster Rental makes this easy through our Dumpster Conversion tables that enable you to estimate your refuse in real-world conversions, such as brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture), and the tables will translate your estimations to cubic yards. Also try our Dumpster Calculator as an additional tool to assess both volume and weight.