Dumpster Rental in Statesboro, GA
Get Affordable Rates on Trash Rolloff When it Counts!
Why We’re Still An Industry Leader After Over A Decade:
Easy Dumpster Rental ensures that all of our representatives undergo regular training on how to interact with customers and our services are frequently improved to meet our their growing expectations. Our customers always come first and that’s why we are still an industry leader.
- Professionals on staff waiting to assist customers.
- Catering to all types of waste; except hazardous waste.
- Incredible selection on roll off containers.
- Many returning customers, read what they have to say here.
- Exclusive assistance including fast pickup and delivery.
Letting Customers Save Big With our Affordable Pricing Strategies:
Statesboro residents receive nothing but the best rates when they rent with us. It’s our low prices and our years of experience in the industry that make us the best at what we do.
- Trustworthy & reliable dumpster unit pricing.
- Excellent industry standing translate to lower prices.
- We beat all of our competitor’s rates.
- Budget friendly prices.
- Simple professional dumpster calculator.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- The 10 yard dumpster container is generally 8 feet wide and 12 feet long with a height of 4 feet. Dimensions may vary with some dumpster service providers but they can all generally be used for projects of the same nature. The 10 yard dumpster is commonly used for small home cleanup projects and it has the ability to carry 10 cubic yards of debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- The 20 yard container typically has a height of 4 feet and a width of 8 feet. The 20 yard dumpster is the most popular dumpster size because of its flexibility. It is often referred to as a medium-sized bin and it’s ideal for disposing of debris from home renovations, large clean-ups, and demolition projects. It carries about 20 cubic yards of waste items which roughly equates to 6 pickup trucks of debris.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- The 30 yard dumpster is a larger alternative to the 20 yard dumpster. The common dimensions for this dumpster size is 8 feet wide, 5 feet high, and 22 feet wide. It can accommodate an equal amount of weight to that of 9 pickup trucks, making it ideal for a number of projects, including construction, demolition, and even larger clean-up jobs.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- This dumpster is ideal for those projects that will produce up to 40 cubic yards of waste material. It is mainly used for larger commercial construction projects but it can also be used for large projects around the home. This container can handle the waste material that equates 12 pickup truckloads or more.
How Is The Price Of Dumpster Containers Determined
Before committing to a company, taking the time to understand how dumpster containers are priced can be beneficial. Easy Dumpster Rental typically offers flat prices on all roll off containers but there are a number of different factors that come into play to determine that flat rate. In most cases that include the type of waste, the amount of waste, the landfill fees in the city, transportation costs, and any applicable government permit fees. Here are a few factors that may come into play when determining the cost of your container:
a) Landfill Fees
Landfill charges for Statesboro residents who want to dispose of household waste vary from other areas. Some areas have higher landfill fees resulting in higher charges for roll off container debris disposal, while other areas carry lower fees. Easy Dumpster Rental does not add additional charges to our dumpster bins, regardless of landfill fees; although factors such as overweight containers can attract new fees. To find out more about landfills in Statesboro contact Jeff McCarty, the Transfer Station/Landfill Superintendent, at 912.764.5279.
b) Type of Waste Material
Dumpster fees can also be higher or lower depending on the type of waste that you will be placing in the dumpster. Waste materials collected by haulers from waste disposal companies are sent to different locations and those that can be dropped off at recycling facilities in Statesboro typically attract a lower fee. Rates are much lower for disposing of recyclable materials in most areas compared to other household waste or waste from construction and demolition projects.
c) The Overall Weight Of The Waste
The amount of debris that you intend to dispose of will determine what dumpster size you need to rent and the cost that you will have to stand. Easy Dumpster Rental offers four different sized rolls off containers; the 10 yard container, the 20-yard container, the 30-yard container, and the 40-yard container. Some companies carry other sizes in between but generally the larger the dumpster the more you will be required to pay. Most people will rent a larger container to avoid overweight fees and/or issues with insufficient space. You can use our dumpster calculator to find out what size dumpster you need to rent for your project. If you prefer to discuss your project with a professional then you can always speak with one of our representatives on staff.
d) Duration of Rental
Most dumpster rental companies offer rental periods of 14 to 30 days. At Easy Dumpster Rental we have the necessary resources to provide Statesboro residents with rental periods that can be tailored to fit their individual schedules. We aim to provide all customers with a stress-free rental process and in most cases that involve meeting all of their needs
e) Dumpster Sizes Available For Statesboro Residents
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a diverse selection of roll-off bins to residents in Statesboro; including 10 yard bins, 20-yard bins, 30 yards bins, and 40-yard bins. Each size is unique in its own way and can be used for a wide variety of projects. We know that not all projects will require a large dumpster or a small dumpster and we always want to ensure that our customers have varied choices.
List Of Household Hazardous Materials In Statesboro
Any unused portion of a household item that contains potentially handful chemicals that could negatively affect the environment around us is often classified as hazardous waste. Below is a shortlist of hazardous items that you may have in your home.
- Fire extinguishers
- Contact cement
- Insect repellent
- Flea collars and sprays
- Brake fluid
- Chlorine bleach
- Chemical strippers
- Drain cleaners
- Old propane tanks
- Prescription drugs
- Lawn chemicals
- Used motor oil
- Pool chemicals
- Nail polish remover
- Lighter fluid
- Oven cleaners
- Stains and finishes
- Spot removers
- Toilet cleaners
How to Dispose Of Hazardous Materials in Statesboro
Household hazardous waste requires special treatment and handling. Therefore it should not be disposed of in the same manner as common household waste or recyclables. While homeowners can seek the services of private haulers, in most cases state officials will organize events for hazardous waste disposal or partner with companies that offer these services.
Most if not all household hazardous waste can raise health issues as well as cause serious environmental problems. For instance, flammable waste can be dangerous to landfill workers and even haulers; while most household hazardous waste others can influence land, water, and air pollution. The safest way to protect the environment around you is to practice safe hazardous waste disposal and limit your purchase of potentially harmful products. Finding environmental friendly alternatives is not always possible, therefore you should also practice reusing these items rather than throwing them away after one use. Try rechargeable batteries, repairing damaged equipment, and upgrading old electronics. You can read more about household hazardous materials here.
Recycling In Statesboro
There are many options for recycling items in Statesboro. Common household recyclables such as cans, paper, and plastic containers can all be dropped off at the Statesboro-Bulloch recycling center. The center also offers residents the option to recycle their electronic items. Recycling electronic items help to reduce their presence in landfills and the potential threat they pose to the environment. The center is generally closed on Tuesday and Thursdays. Find their contact information below:
- 35 Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Statesboro GA 30458.
- Contact: 912 – 764-4637.