Dumpster Rental in Biddeford, ME
Get Your Debris Removed At The Lowset Rates Around
How We Provide Lofty Roll-Off Service In Biddeford:
Providing each and every person elite customer service is our mission in life. If one person is dissatisfied we feel that we have failed. So, we work extra hard so this never happens. We will work vigorously for your business.
- Read testimonies from our super happy clientele who adore us like mad. They love us.
- We have over 16 years of sanitation experience and it shows by our repeat business.
- Find a dumpster near me. We have containers in all kind of sizes that are just perfect.
- Starting today residents of Biddeford can have same day service. Call now for your quote.
- We provide both residential and construction rolloffs for your convenience. Let us help you.
Save A Ton Of Money With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
With our guaranteed on-time delivery, a quick pickup, coupled with affordable pricing you can’t and will not go wrong choosing us as your trash hauler. We will run through walls if need to to ensure your happiness.
- Cheap dumpsters. Get a 10 yard dumpster at a price that will blow your mind not your wallet.
- Get renowned open-top rollaway rates that will keep you coming back all year long. Next year as well.
- Our bin weight calculator is so cool you will wish you had one at home to use. But you can’t have this one.
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to offer the lowest prices in the State of Maine.
- All of our fees are made upfront with no hidden charges to give you that sinking feeling in your stomach.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Local Transfer Station and Beautiful Facts Concerning Biddeford, ME
The village of Biddeford was settled in 1631 and has a current population of 22,000 residents. The University of New England is here as well as the resort community of Biddeford Pool. Both McArthur Public Library and Biddeford’s City Theater are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Telecom GWI.net has its corporate headquarters in Biddeford. Joan Wasser, singer and songwriter, Amos Whitney, engineer and inventor, author Ovid Demaris, and hockey player Brian Dumoulin, all hail from Biddeford. Some sites to visit include Biddeford Historical Society, McArthur Public Library, the Franco-American Genealogical Society of York County, and the City Theater for the Performing Arts.
The Town of Biddeford is located in York County. The city does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling services to its citizens. If you decide to opt-out of the street-side recycling services you can use the PAYT program or Pay As You Throw. You can purchase 30-gallon bags and place them in trash cans on the tree lawn, and be picked up on your collection day. Moreover, there is a locally operated recycling facility where you can drop off your recyclables. The City of Biddeford Recycling Center is located at the:
- 371 Hill St, Biddeford, ME 04005 – (207) 282-1579.
- Hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
- At the recycling center, you may drop off the following Batteries, Glass jars, Tin cans, Tires, Latex paint.
- Items that are not accepted include Propane tanks, Roofing paper, Tar, Chemicals, Hazardous waste.
- If you need more info click on this link to the City of Biddeford’s Recycling Center website.
- The City of Biddeford Transfer Center – 371 Hill St, Biddeford, ME 04005.
- Call (207) 282-1579 for any additional information.
- Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8-4. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- The transfer station will take your bulky household items such as carpeting, furniture, recliners, and E-waste.
Some Tips To Get Your Site Ready For Your Dumpster Delivery In Biddeford
To help you have a smooth delivery and to ensure the hauler doesn’t have to attempt a second dropoff (which you will be charged for), please pay heed to these important site preparation ideas. When you are talking to your Waste Mangement Consultants make sure you listen carefully to their ideas on-site placement.
For instance, If you are going to put the open-top rollaway in the front yard, and you have low hanging obstacles like tree branches or voltage wires that might be an impediment to the hauler getting the dumpster in place, let us know. Likewise, if there is a locked gate, ensure you leave it open.
If you have decided to place the bin rental in the driveway, make sure the second car is in the garage. Or, another popular location is on the street. Talk to your local city officials to make sure that you can place the dumpster on the street and find out if you need a permit to do so.
If you have any questions, bring them up when you are speaking to one of the staff members and save your self some time and money by doing so.