Dumpster Rental in Portland, ME
You’ll Never Save More Than With Us On Your RollOff
How We Will Give You The Best Customer Service Of Your Lifetime In Portland:
With over 16 years of sanitation experience and thousands of clients returning to us every year to rent a dumpster from us, we believe that in of itself is a testimony of how people trust and depend on us for their dumpsters.
- Read stories from our customers who think we have the best customer service anywhere in America.
- Choose from our 10,15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloff rentals. Some cities we have in-between sizes.
- We provide containers for both residential and construction debris. We can take away your recycling.
- Don’t even contemplate placing hazardous waste into one of our dumpsters. Or, the EPA will be on you.
- Our roll-off units can dispose of up to 5 tons of materials. A pick up truck can’t even come close.
Save For Always With Us-Up To $90 On Your Container Rental Cost:
One of the major reasons people like to rent a roll-off from us is because no other company can compete with our everyday low bin rates. So, call the low-cost leader right now and save a bundle.
- Cheap dumpster rental. We have the lowest prices on bin rentals in Portland. You’ll save more with us.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low rolloff rates in all of the Great State of Maine.
- Find a dumpster near me. Receive the best and most renowned container rental rates.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat rate cost. We are the most transparent company in the biz.
- If you find that you’re running out of time you can easily extend your bin rental for a falt, daily fee.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Area Transfer Station and Pretty Cool Facts About Portland, ME
The city of Portland was settled in 1632 and has the largest port tonnage wise in all of New England. The current population is 68,000 residents. IDEXX, WEX, ImmuCell Corp., and Burnham & Morrill have operations here. Some must-see sights are the Portland Museum of Art, Maine Historical Society and Museum, the Portland Symphony Orchestra, and the Kotzschmar Organ. The city holds quite a few of food and beverage festivals throughout the year including the Festival of Nations, the Greek Festival, Maine VegFest, and the Maine Brewers Festival. There are 4 colleges in the town including Maine College of Art and the University of Maine Law School.
The town of Portland is located in Cumberland County. The city does offer weekly curbside recycling services to its citizens. You can learn more about recycling in by visiting the City of Portland’s website. You can also find out about the app the town has developed for recycling.
You can place the following stuff into a recycling bin in Portland.
- Glass jars
- Plastic jugs
- Juice cartons
- Office paper
The list below are the things you cannot put into a recycling container.
- Medical waste
- Food waste
- Styrofoam cups
- 910 Riverside Street, Portland, ME.
- Call (207) 797-6200.
- Hours are Mon-sat 7-4.
South Portland Transfer Facility can be ued by citizens for a drop of. the facility is conviniently located at the:
- 929 Highland Avenue, South Portland, ME.
- Phone (207) 767-7671.
- Hours are Tue-Sat 8-3:30.
- This facility will accept brush, batteries, propane tanks, and tires.
- It will not take bricks, anti-freeze, hazardous materials, televisions, or oil-based paints.
Bulk waste is collected between April thru November. Items that weigh less than 30 pounds will be picked up for free.
Where Is The Best Place To Put My Rolloff On-Site In Portland?
This is an excellent question and how it is answered can make or break your project. The answer will depend on may factors being considered. For instance, if you are doing a roofing job, then, of course, you would like the bin placed as close to the roofline as possible for practical reasons.
If you are doing a job into the back of the house and there is room then we would suggest placing the bin into the back of the house. You other alternatives are to place the dumpster on the driveway or on the street. If you go the street route ensure you talk to city hall and get permission to put a container on the street.
When you call us your Waste Management Consultant will help you make the right decision on proper placement. You can give him/her a description of your property and together will come up with a plan of action.
When you are ready to begin your home improvement project give us a call and let us help make your job a lot less stress-full.