Dumpster Rental in Scarborough, ME
Get The Cheapest Bin Rental Rates
How We Offer Rad Roll Off Dumpster Service In Scarborough:
Giving superior customer service is our Modus Operandi. We will not settle for anything else but to give each client the ultimate experience. This is why thousands of customers turn to us again and again.
- Find a dumpster near me. We have not only the standard size rolloff rentals but in-between sizes too.
- Feel free to call us up anytime with questions pertaining to your dumpster rental or related inquiries.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Scarborough.
- Request an online container pickup rather than calling us. It is much quicker and easier.
- Our very long lease periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Save Well Beyond The Future With Us -Up To $95 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Look, we all are searching to find the best possible price on dumpster rentals. But we implore you to stop your search now. We have the lowest open-top rollaway rates in the State. Don’t waste any more time, call now.
- Cheap dumpster rentals. Give us a call now and while you’re at, grab a coupon for more savings.
- No one, not even a ghost is more transparent than we are. Ask your Account Manager for more info.
- All rolloffs are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget. We aim to please.
- With over 16 years of sanitation industry experience we know how to keep costs low and customers happy.
- If you find you have run out of time, you can easily extend your lease period with a flat, daily rate.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Household Hazardous Waste and Compelling Facts Concerning Scarborough, ME
The town of Scarborough was settled in 1635 and has a current population of 20,000 residents. The city lies on the beautiful coast of Maine. Places one needs to see while visiting include Higgins Beach Market, Scarborough Beach State Park, Scarborough Historical Society & Museum, Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center, and the Scarborough River Wildlife Sanctuary. National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell, figure skater Erin Pearl, historian John Wingate Thornton, and former NASCAR driver Joe Bessey are all from the area. The Rec Department provides activities such as a skate park, pickleball, basketball courts, softball and tennis courts,
The village of Scarborough is located in Cumberland County. The city does offer weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. The City of Scarborough’s website has a lot of good info and facts on recycling. One interesting point the site mentions is how much the city has to pay for recycling loads that are contaminated to those that are not. It is a shocking amount of money and worth the read.
Curbside Recycling Overflow Drop Off Location
- The Silver Bullet – US Route 1, Scarborough, ME 04074.
- This container is available 24/7.
- You can dial this number for more information. (207) 730-4000.
Household Hazardous Waste
The city has about 3 days a year when you can drop off household hazardous waste. You can typically drop off items such as bleach, brake fluid, pesticides, and pool chemicals. Contact the City of Scarborough on (207) 730-4400 for additional info.
The town of Scarborough does not provide roadside pickup of brush and yard waste. However, you can take your yard waste to this facility.
- Community Recycling Center – 8 Runway Road, Scarborough, ME.
- For business hours, please call the (207) 885-9093.
A Bin Rental Is The Easiest Way To Get Debris To A Landfill In Scarborough
Leasing a dumpster from us is a very simple process, indeed. Once you have made up your mind to take on a project, give us a buzz.
You will be connected to your personal Account Manager who will be with you from that first phone call till we pick up your rolloff.
This is good to know that there will be someone you can contact whenever you have a need or question. Your Account Manager will ask you a few short questions about your intentions and then suggest a perfect size open top rollaway.
Then you will be given a quote, and the next step is to tell us when you would like your bin rental delivered.
When your project is finished and/or your container is filled, you have 2 options. Call us to arrange a pick day or go online to request a pickup.
That’s is all there is to it. Call us and let’s get moving on that kitchen remodeling job.