Dumpster Rental in Fremont, NE
Don’t Delay, Get A Great Deal On A Rolling Bin Today
Why We Continually Meet And Surpass Your Expectations:
Providing the highest quality of service is something that Easy Dumpster Rental has developed over years by creating cost-effective models of dumpster rental that maximize value in Nebraska and elsewhere.
- Our groundbreaking service is phenomenal.
- The competition imitates us but can’t deliver.
- Your container arrives fast.
- When you are done, watch how quickly it disappears.
- We will help you every step of the way from delivery to disposal.
Don’t Miss Out: Call And Save Up To $90 On A Rolling-Bin-Container Rental:
Some companies will offer variable rates that begin with a low base price, but you don’t know your price until the end. Easy Dumpster Rental always gives you the full and flat quote upfront so that you can plan ahead.
- Easy Dumpster Rental will save you cash, which is as good as money.
- We love to underbid our competition every time.
- Our flat bin rates are honest.
- We don’t have to rely on tricks because we have the best rates available.
- Our customers have saved money with us for over 15 years.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Fremont’s Historic Downtown
Near the eastern border of Nebraska sits Dodge County, in which Fremont is the county seat and the home of Midland University. Fremont has a famous historic downtown that is the pride of the city and an exciting place to explore and enjoy shops and restaurants. The Fremont Downtown Development Group is a non-profit organization that is founded and dedicated to preserving the historic architecture and attractive community.
Waste Transfer Station
If you are renting a dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental, you are going to have a great experience. One thing that the Easy Dumpster Rental staff members do is find ways to help you save money. If you find yourself running out of space in your dumpster, you may want to self-haul a couple items to make room for your waste. You may also decide to save money by not mixing waste in your dumpster. For all of these reasons, it is good to be ready to make a trip. Fremont has a waste transfer station that can be useful for this additional waste that is located at 1200 Hamilton in Fremont. A minimum charge of ten dollars for about three hundred and fifty pounds is generally levied for trash. Other items can be dropped off as well:
- Appliances can take up a lot of space in a dumpster container, must be prearranged with Easy Dumpster Rental, and can cost additional fees to dispose of the waste. Renters that have numerous appliances may want to pay for a dumpster that takes appliances. However, if you only have one or two appliances in, for example, a kitchen renovation, and want to save space for construction debris, it can pay to self-haul an appliance. Just make sure that you have drained the refrigerant and should be tagged.
- If you have small amounts of oil the transfer station will dispose of it for just over twenty cents per gallon.
- Tires may be disposed of but must be removed from the rims.
- Cardboard can add up with certain projects. If you want to get rid of some boxes or plastic materials, you can bring them into the transfer station to be recycled.
- Yard waste may be brought in but should be separated from garbage for better disposal.
- Paint cans may be brought into the transfer station, but must be open so that the paint dries because wet paint can shoot out when compressed and endanger waste management workers.
Certain items are NOT ACCEPTED at the transfer station including:
- Propane gas tanks and vehicle gas tanks.
- Fluorescent light bulbs and light ballasts.
- Railroad ties.
- Large amounts of oil.
- Asbestos or asbestos container materials.
Fremont Hazardous Waste
Hazardous waste cannot be placed in dumpsters or trash and, in some cases, cannot be processed at the Fremont Transfer Station. This means that hazardous waste must be brought into the Fremont Household Hazardous Waste Facility at 41149 Boyce Road, Fremont to be processed in an environmentally responsible manner:
- Electronics and Small Appliances (e.g. television, computers, telephones, stereos equipment, VCRs, DVDs, microwaves, fluorescent light and ballasts, digital cameras and clocks, smoke detectors, string lights, and cathode ray tubs.
- Batteries of all types are prohibited by the State of Nebraska.
- Light bulbs including compact fluorescent bulbs (spiral, capsule, quad-tube, globe, square, circular, flood, and tube), and high-intensity discharge bulbs.
- Paints and paint related products.
- Pest and garden (e.g. pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, and pest control sprays).
- Oil, gasoline, and auto fluids.
- Propane and propane tanks.
- Cleaners (e.g. solvents and sprays, acid and caustic cleaners or bleach).
- Medicine and sharps in containers.
- Miscellaneous waste (e.g., pool and photo chemicals, glues, and adhesives, epoxies, used cooking oil, used grease, mortars, and uncured cement, or things like nail polish or wood finish).
Prohibited items also include explosives, things that are radioactive, treated wood, railroad ties, compress gases, large appliances, construction, and demolition debris, and asbestos.