Dumpster Rental in Black Mountian, NC
Get Refined RollOff Service & Super Low Rates
How We Provide Polished Roll Off Service In Black Mountain:
We take our customer service seriously. Our front office staff must take weeks of training so they become experts in giving our clients great service. Our reps are taught how important it is to treat each customer with utmost respect.
- We have the happiest customers on the Planet.
- Our rolloff units can haul up to 5 tons of debris.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Black Mountain.
- Call us with any questions you may have concerning your bin rental.
- Get a bin quote faster than the speed of light.
Save With Us Up To $125 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We all desire to save money whenever we can. And the team at Easy Dumpster Rental feels the same way. That is why we have the lowest prices on bin rentals in Black Mountain. So choose us and start saving.
- This rolloff weight calculator will ensure you get an accurate size for the price.
- We are so transparent with our fees we are nicknamed “Casper”.
- We love trash and want you to save money getting rid of it.
- Get renowned dumpster rental rates.
- Receive low flat rates on all of our rolloff sizes.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Interesting Facts About Black Mountain and Solid Waste Info
Black Mountain is located at the southern range of the Blue Ridge Mountains, near Asheville. The population is 8,300 residents and the town was incorporated in 1893. The city has 2 colleges, Black Mountain College and Montreat College. Some famous people from the area include singer Roberta Flack and drummer Artemis Pyle.
Yard waste – The town will pick up a brush and yard waste each week but only if you schedule a pickup. Small items, leaves, and debris must be bagged. Brush and branches must not exceed 3 inches in diameter and 6 feet in length. Any larger debris or big quantities will not be picked up as they must be disposed privately or by renting a dumpster.
White Goods – The town will also pick up white goods and electronics but you must schedule a request by phone at 828-419-9300.
Bulk Items – This items will be picked up weekly with the trash service and do not require additional in advance scheduling. items include but not limited to: large furniture, tables, mattresses, couches, etc
Residents are encouraged to use Buncombe County Landfill to dispose of any additional trash besides weekly curbside program. The landfill is located at:
Buncombe County Landfill
Alexander, NC 28701
(828) 250- 5460
Hours of Operation
- Oil filters
- White goods
- Plastic bags
- plastic cans
There are “Event Days” held periodical for TV and paint recycling. Please click here for the complete yearly schedule and other recycling news.
Four Quick And Easy Steps You Can Initiate To Help Improve Our Ecosystems
Our environment is super fragile. We are getting to the stage where resources and raw materials are becoming more expensive to mine and drill for and scarcer. Landfills space is at a premium and some will argue we are running out space for all the trash we toss away.
One major concern that landfill operators have raised is that 70% of the waste they see coming into their landfills are materials that can actually be recycled. This is quite alarming considering how much we have been told how important recycling is.
And this message has been repeated over and over again for the last 50 years or so years. It appears it is falling on deaf ears. But nevertheless, we continue to sound the alarm and hope that we wake up as a Country before it is too late.
Our underwater drinking resources are constantly being assailed. And we don’t have to look back in time to far to look at what just recently happened in Flint (April 2014).
We don’t think twice about how fast we are depleting our forests. And the water we do have, we waste way too much. But there is hope. We can implement these 4 simple steps and help keep our environment cleaner for generations to come. But one need to act ASAP.
- Some simple suggestions: Use “Green” products around the home that are friendly to you and the environment. Find replacement products for the household hazardous waste that are lurking in your home. Do a Google search to find eco-friendly insecticides. Use latex paint instead of oil-based paints. Plant a tree. This will help keep our air cleaner. Our grocery shelves have many Green products.
- Properly dispose of unused medications: Don’t ever throw unused or unneeded medications in the sink or toilet. They will seep into our drinking water and contaminate it. Many cities are discovering trace amounts of medications in our drinking water. Most counties have drop-off centers for properly disposing of medications. Contact city hall to find out where in your city this can be done. Most city’s police stations will handle this for you.
- Buy a tote bag to take shopping with you: A canvas bag or two will cut drastically on the amount of plastic you will use. Both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans have these giant plastic patches that are slowly destroying marine life and the viability of our seawater. Matter of fact there was a segment on the news last week stating that the Pacific Ocean Plastic Patch has grown to be twice the size of Texas. This is not going to turn out well. Monitor your thermostats and keep them at the lowest levels as possible. This too will help keep costs down.
- Recycle everything you possibly can: Recycling is the simplest thing we can do and can have the greatest impact. Most cities make it very easy to recycle. The majority of towns have curbside bins and some employ what is called Single-Stream Recycling. So you don’t even have to separate all the materials. It is done at the recycling facility. Take your unused materials to your local recycling centers. Don’t throw away unused food. Local food banks will be happy to take your food and give it to the homeless at their soup kitchens.
These are just a few suggestions that you can use to help keep our Planet clean and more livable.
And remember to use Easy Dumpster Rental for all of your waste disposal needs. It’s more practical, economical, and the intelligent choice compared to renting a pickup truck. We have a wide variety of dumpsters to help you with any size project.