Dumpster Rental in Pleasant Garden, NC
Get Pleasant Service & RollOff Rental Rates
How We Provide Refreshing Roll Off Service In Pleasant Garden:
We are laser-focused on giving you the greatest customer service you will ever experience. Our team of sales reps is determined that you have a spectacular encounter with them and will be totally elated.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is going to make you jump for joy.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- Call us up with any questions you may have about your rental. We are happy to help.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- We rent both residential and construction open top rollaways.
Get Super Savings Up To $145 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost:
No one wants to spend more than they have to. And with that in mind, we decided to make sure you will not have to when it comes to your dumpster rental. So, we took a look at our competitor’s prices and made them lower.
- All containers are priced affordably so you can stay within your budget.
- A very simple to use dumpster weight calculator.
- Years of experience along with industry connections enable us to provide low costs.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat rate.
- Speedy Service and Super Savings in Pleasant Garden.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Transfer Stations and Quick Facts About Pleasant Garden, NC
Pleasant Garden was settled in the 1780’s and has a current population of 4,400 residents. The town offers baseball and soccer fields. A very cool nature trail and an annual Christmas Parade. Some well-known people from the area include former NASCAR driver Shane Hmiel and attorney Don Vaughan who helped push for the passage of “Susie’s Law” that protects pets from cruelty.
Pleasant Garden is located in Guilford County in North Carolina. The Town of Pleasant Garden does not offer curbside recycling collection services. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Transfer Station.
6310 Burnt Poplar Road
Greensboro, NC 27409
Phone: (336) 373-2489
Hours of Operation
Items accepted at this facility include:
- Household trash
Items not accepted at this facility include:
- Loose Medication (Pills)
- Christmas wreaths
Renting A Rolloff From Us Is As Simple As Baking An Apple Pie
Renting a front load unit from us can be accomplished in 3 simple steps
- Pick up the phone and give us a buzz. Our friendly staff will begin working for you and will not stop until the job is completed. You just give us a few details about your project and within minutes we will have the lowest quote in North Carolina. And, if by the off chance, you find a lower price we will match or beat any competitors prices. Because we have over 16 years in the sanitation industry we can quickly ascertain what size bin you will you need. We have a variety of sizes that are perfect for any size job. If you are a homeowner and want to do a kitchen remodel, our 10-yard bin is ideal for small projects and is equal to 4 large pickup trucks. And speaking of pick up trucks, they will be more of a burden than a help. You will end up making more trips to the landfill than you ever thought possible and renting a pick up truck is going to cost you more in the long run. And if you’re in the construction industry we have large containers that can easily handle any project no matter the size.
- Next, all you have to do is tell us when and where you would like the dumpster delivered. We guarantee on-time delivery and pick up. We will advise you to go to the lumber store to buy some planks or plywood to place under the wheels of the bin to give it some support to help protect your lawn or driveway. The driver will help you with the placement of the plywood. But the most optimal place is to put the dumpster in the street. This way there is no chance of any damage to your property, which by the way, rarely or ever happens. But first, check with city hall to see if you need a permit.
- When you are ready for a pickup, you can either call us or request a pickup online to save some time. Our Account Managers will even tell you the best way to load your front load unit to optimize all the space so none is wasted. Make sure that there is no debris hanging over the side or over the top edge of the canister. It is against the law to travel city streets and highways with waste materials spilling over the sides of the dumpster.
That’s it. Simple and stress-free. Give us a call and find out why our customers love us so much.