Dumpster Rental in Clinton, NC
Get Impeccable RollOff Service & Magnificent Price
How We Provide Exquisite Roll Off Service in Clinton:
We pledge our reputation on the fact that we will always give you the greatest service in the known Galaxy. Our services are guaranteed and we will never disappoint you. Call us and find out why we are so dependable.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is being used in Space to see how much junk is floating around.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Clinton.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- A wide variety of rolloffs for any size project.
- Call us up with any questions you may have about your bin rental.
You Can Save Up To $100 On Your Open Top Rental Cost:
If you feel you are not getting a fair price for your container rentals then you must call us and get the lowest rates in Clinton. We have industry connections that allow us to give our customers the ability to save their money.
- No hidden fees or surcharges. Just a straight up quote.
- Request a front load unit pickup online or give us a call.
- We are always transparent so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Receive the very best rolloff rate in North Carolina.
- We have the best canister price guarantee.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill in Clinton and Other Quick Facts
Clinton is a city with close to 9,000 residents. It was founded in 1740. Clinton Depot and the Pope House are both listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Some notable people from the area include baseball pitcher Rube Benton, World Champion Drag Racer Curtis Smith, and Civil War General Theophilus H. Holmes.
The Sampson County Landfill services the City of Clinton area. It is located at:
Sampson County Landfill
7434 Roseboro Hwy.
Roseboro, NC 28382
Hours of Operation
- Construction debris
- Commercial yard waste
- Residential waste
- Business waste
- Oyster shells
- White goods
- Agricultural pesticide containers
- Household garbage
There are 12 County Convenience Locations. Here are two:
13371 Dunn Road
Snow Hill Site
7434 Roseboro Hwy
Here is a link to the County website with all of the Convenience locations and their hours of operations.
Why Constructing Cleaner And Safer Landfills is Good For All of Us
Often times oversight by a government agency is good for the enhancement of lives in our country. For example, the EPA has done a wonderful job of cleaning up the dumps of yesteryear that used to smolder and pour pollution into our air is long gone. If you are of a certain age you know what we are referring to. They were unsightly and boy did they smell. This improvement gives us all two immediate and positive impacts:
A landfill that is not burning trash will have less or no air pollution and as a result less chance of causing severe reactions such as allergies that negatively impacts a portion of society.
And the modern-day landfills will help keep our drinking water, rivers, and lakes from being contaminated by pollutants.
The EPA has ruled that landfills are forbidden from being built in or around fault zones, floodplains, wetlands and near airports. In this article, we will discuss the 3 types of waste disposal: Composting, Incineration, and Sanitary.
- Composting: This is the simplest way of breaking down of organic material into fertilizer. Many backyard gardeners already use this method for their vegetable gardens. The major benefit of composting is the breaking down of trash. And it is a practical method for your waste to enhance your garden without using dangerous fertilizers that can have a negative effect on our underground drinking reservoirs and the very plants you are growing. Also, it is a very economical way to get rid of kitchen waste. Studies have proven that up to 30% of household waste has been diverted away from a landfill through composting. Very efficient indeed.
- Incineration: This is the chosen and the most efficient method that many landfills use today. Landfill operators like it because it can burn up to 80% of all trash. Plus, and this is great news, it provides a super energy resource by capturing methane gas for heat and electricity. However, it is right now a very expensive technology. However, energy experts feel, through supply and demand, they will eventually be able lower the price.
- Sanitary: This was what we once called dumps. And it was no accident that they were called dumps. The good news is that the landfill of today is a high tech marvel that is designed to protect us and the ecosystem. There are liners systems to catch leachate so our water isn’t contaminated. Underground water monitoring systems that watch for pollutants and nab them before they enter our drinking water. This is a huge edge over what was used in the first 60 years of the 20th Century. The EPA is monitoring new construction and landfills are being watched carefully to keep us out of harm’s way. And after a landfill is finally shut down, it is closely watched for over 30 years to make sure that there are no pollutants entering the air or the water.
Studies done by environmental engineers have shown that by just recycling and composting over 100 million tons of waste have been captured out of a total of 250 million tons of trash we toss out each year. This is great news because it lessons gasses and other pollutants that containment the air we breathe.
Easy Dumpster Rental can help you with all of your debris removal needs. No matter if it is a kitchen rehab or a construction demolition we can help. We have a wide variety of open top containers and we have the lowest rates in town. Give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in the South.
It’s that easy!
Call Our Team Now