Dumpster Rental in Graham, NC
Get The Very Best Roll-Off Service At The Lowest Price
How We Provide Outstanding Roll Off Service in Graham:
We make renting a container as easy as A-B-C. That’s right, in just 3 simple steps you can have a bin on your site ready for you to begin your kitchen rehab. We guarantee that your can unit will be on time.
- Don’t forget to check out our dumpster conversion visualizer.
- Same day service available in Graham and surrounding towns.
- Call us with any questions you may have about your rental. We’re happy to help.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in town.
- Get a canister quote faster than a blink of an eye.
Save With Us Up To $125 On Your Next Front Load Unit Rental Cost:
We will swim to the farthest corners of our planet to ensure your happiness. And one way we to make you happy is to give you the lowest rolloff rental prices in the Tar Heel State. No one can beat our rates.
- Speedy service and Super low prices in Graham.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one amazing low cost.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of dumpster units.
- We are always transparent. Ask your sales rep for a breakdown of our costs.
- No hidden fees or surprise surcharges.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Graham, NC
Graham was incorporated in 1851 and has a population of just over 15,000 residents. For those seeking a technical education, Alamance Community College is located here. The city has a lake, a fitness center, baseball and soccer fields. The Haw River offers kayaking and canoeing. The 3 largest employers include Alamance-Burlington School System, the Laboratory Corporation of America, and Alamance Regional Medical Center. Some famous people from the area include Major League Baseball manager Jack McKeon, actor Tequan Richmond, and National league Football player Brandon Tate.
Recycling and Landfill Information
Graham is located in Alamance County in North Carolina. The Town of Graham does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling collection services. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the Alamance County Landfill when they have more or bulky trash that does not fit in the curbside carts.
2701 Austin Quarter Road
Graham, NC 27253
Hours of Operation
Items accepted at this landfill include:
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Phone books
- Lithium batteries
- Ink cartridges
- Cell phones
Please follow this link to county landfill homepage for more information.
Beautify Graham Through Recycling
The lack of a coherent strategy for recycling can have dire consequences on a city. Towns that implement and promote recycling are going to benefit from many positive outcomes. Including but not limited to higher property values, less pollution, and no litter.
A healthy and green city will attract more businesses which in turn will provide jobs and income from business taxes. Families will be more desirous to put roots down in a clean and beautiful city to raise and educate their children. Recycling begins at home and most cities, like Graham supply a bin for curbside recycling. Residents only need to know what is and is not recyclable materials. And if you are not sure just give city hall a call. Or, you can visit The City of Graham website.
And many county websites will have all the information you need to make the right choices. Recycling also cuts down on landfills being overrun. We are running out of landfill space or to state it another way, most municipalities just don’t want a landfill in their backyard. And recycling is the important solution to this problem. Landfill operators from all over the country have noticed that most of the debris, 70% actually, is materials that can be recycled. So, please do Graham and yourself a huge service by learning as much as you can about recycling and start taking recycling seriously. Because apparently, we are not doing enough.
A Couple Of Great Uses For A Rolloff-Dumpster
- Residential Recycling: We are sure that there are many unused items laying your home that are just taking up space. And renting a can unit is the perfect solution to rid yourself of all that no longer needed stuff. Be it shoes, books, clothes, or getting rid of old tile after a remodel. Throwing out old kitchen cabinets or carpeting, a container rental is an ideal choice to get that debris to a recycling center.
- Yard Disposal: If you are planning on doing a landscaping project a dumpster can easily haul away branches, dirt, shrubs, leaves, and any other debris that must go after the makeover of your lawn.
- Construction Dumpsters: Have a large home and are planning on remodeling or are you in the trades and are doing an office demolition and need to remove large amounts of materials? A 40-yard front load unit can handle just about any large construction jobs. Leasing a canister is a necessity when dealing with large construction projects.
- Parade Clean-up: If your town is planning a parade, fair, or any other type of large party or concert, a bin unit will the perfect choice to haul all that trash to a landfill. It’s economical, prudent, and the smarter way to get rid of waste.
No matter what the situation is a container offers you the flexibility to solve any type of material or debris removal issues. Easy Dumpster Rental has 5 dumpster sizes to tackle any size job and at a rate that will have you grinning from ear to ear. Give us a call and let our seasoned sales reps of help you clear the junk out of your life.