Dumpster Rental in Kannapolis, NC
Get Extraordinary Rolloff-Container Prices
How We Provide Remarkable Roll Off Service In Kannapolis:
We aim for greatness each and every day. Our outstanding customer service is what makes us the fastest growing dumpster company in America. If you want to deal with a company that respects you then give us a call today.
- Check out our unique dumpster conversion gadget.
- No hassle and headache free ordering process.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloff rentals.
- Call us up for any questions you have about your rental. We are happy to help.
By Renting From Us You Can Save Up To $100 On Your Next Rolloff Rental:
Saving money is something we all want to do. And here at Easy Dumpster Rental, we couldn’t agree more. That is why we have the lowest priced bin rentals in North Carolina and we will match or beat any competitors rates.
- All front load units are priced affordably to help you keep well within your budget.
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator tool to ensure accurate pricing.
- We are super transparent about our rates. Call to get a breakdown of our prices.
- Get a bin quote faster than the Road Runner outrunning The Coyote. Beep! Beep!
- Call right now and save your hard-earned cash.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Electronics Recycling in Kannapolis
The city does not collect electronics of any type from the curb with the weekly garbage, recycling or yard waste service. Citizens that would like to discard their electronics can drop them off at the following location:
Kannapolis Public Works
1401 Bethpage Road
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Fridays by appointment only
Kannapolis, NC Hazardous Waste
Residents that have a need to dispose of hazardous waste should use the Cabarrus County Household Hazardous Waste facility. The facility can be reached at the:
Cabarrus County Household Hazardous Waste
246 General Services Drive
Concord, NC 28025
Phone: (704) 920-3278
Items accepted at the facility are:
- waste oil
- car batteries
- fluorescent bulbs
Interesting Facts About Kannapolis
Kannapolis was founded in 1906 and has a population fast approaching 50,000 residents. It lies just northeast of Charlotte. The Chicago White Sox have a class A baseball team here. Shaw College has a location here along with the North Carolina Research Group. This is a consortium that partners with the State Of Carolina and University of North Carolina systems. The main thrust of the research focuses on food, nutrition, and biotech. There are 2 homes on the National Registry of Historic Places, the Meek House, and the Harvey Jeremiah Peeler House. There are 6 public parks and 2 that are private. Some notable people from the area include the famous racing family the Earnhardt’s, Miss World 2014 Elizabeth Safrit, and George Clinton of the band Funkadelic.
Our Pricing Model Explained
We feel that it is important that all of our customers know what they are paying for and getting when they decide to lease from us. Transparency is a rare thing in business today but we feel that it is of the utmost importance to build trust and confidence with our customers. There are 4 major factors that go into our rates and they are outlined below for your perusal.
- Landfill Rates: Landfill costs will vary greatly from each city, county, and even states. So what you may pay in Chapel Hill may be completely different from what you may pay in Kannapolis. There are many factors why there is such a variance in prices. These can include the landfills operating costs, how technological advance the dump is and other factors including taxes. You can find what a landfill will charge by visiting their website where they will have there tipping fees listed. Easy Dumpster Rental will never charge extra from what the landfill charges except if you go over the allocated weight. And do not attempt to haul hazardous waste. The EPA forbids dumpster companies to haul hazardous materials and you can be fined if you are caught doing this. If you are not clear about what is or isn’t hazardous please call us or talk to your city hall.
- Debris Classification: Depending on what you are having us haul away some debris may have to go to other types of dumps. Not all landfills accept the same debris. So an extra trip may be needed to another landfill. It should be noted that hauling recyclable materials tend to be less expensive.
- Debris Weight: The heavier the material the more it will cost you. So hauling away gravel is going to be more expensive than taking dirt to a landfill. Also, the size of the front load unit is going to affect the rates. We have 5 rolloff bin sizes. 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40-yards dumpsters. So the larger the size you need the more it will hit your wallet. To make sure you get the correct size canister for your job we use an easy to use dumpster weight calculator so you will always get the right size. So you never have to worry about this aspect of our rental business.
- Rental Time Frames: We have 2 rental periods, 7 and 14 days. If you find that you are going to need more time. No problem. Just give the office a call and we will extend the rental period.
So there you go. It’s pretty simple. If you have any questions please call our friendly staff. They will be happy to help.