Dumpster Rental in Concord, NC
Get Impeccable Service & Excellent Rollout Rates
How We Provide Skilled Roll Off Service In Concord:
We can give you the best service and a sales staff that is highly knowledgeable, very friendly, and courtesy. No one can match our up time delivery and pick up capabilities. We know that you have little time to waste.
- A dumpster conversion visualizer tool that is second to none.
- Our container units can haul up to 5 tons of debris.
- Rent a canister with one simple phone call or go online to order.
- We cannot accept hazardous materials. It is prohibited as per EPA regs.
- Get a bin quote faster than then the Tesla car racing towards Mars.
Don’t Go Into Debt-Save Up To $80 On Your Next Container Rental:
Thousands of customers return to us each year for all their rolloff rental needs. They love the way we treat them plus we are able to give them savings on their bin-rentals they cannot find anywhere else.
- Receive the very best front load unit rates in North Carolina.
- We offer Speedy service and Super bin rental savings in Concord.
- We are super transparent with our pricing model.
- Get delivery and disposal at one flat rate.
- Use our dumpster weight calculator to ensure you are getting the right size bin.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Concord, NC Recycling
The city of Concord is located in the Cabarrus County in North Carolina. Residents can recycle their items with the city’s fully automated bi-weekly curbside recycling program. Citizens can also drop off their additional recycling items at the Household Hazardous Waste Recycling Convenience Center, which is located at the:
246 General Services Drive
Concord, NC 28025
Phone: (704) 920-3278
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Accepted recycling items are:
- plastic bottles
- aluminum cans
- used motor oil and cooking oil
- appliances and used batteries
Solid Waste Office
850 Highway 601 South
Concord, NC 28026
Customer CARE Center Phone 704-920-5555
Quick Interesting Facts About Concord
Concord was founded in 1796 and has a population close to 90,000 residents. The 3 largest companies are Carolina Medical Center-Northeast, Cabarrus County Schools, and Cabbarus County Government. The Charlotte Motor Speedway is located here and the NASCAR Research and Development Office. In addition, there are quite a few professional race teams located here including Richard Petty Motorsports. There are 3 schools of higher education most notably Barber-Scotia College. The city is home to the Carolina Renaissance Fair and the Reed Gold mine. Some famous people from the city include film director Jody Hill, bluegrass musicians the Avett Brothers, and pro basketball player Ish Smith.
We Give A Lot Of Thought To Our Bin Pricing Model
We just didn’t come up with our rental prices sitting around drinking coffee. We did a ton of research to arrive at rates. And we feel that we have the lowest dumpster rental rates in the country. Plus, we felt that it was important to our customers that we be transparent in doing so.
With over 16 years experience in the sanitation industry, we feel that we have enough knowledge to be able to price our bins perfectly so you will receive the best prices in North Carolina. So below, please take a look at our template we developed for our pricing model. We hope this will take any mystery about how we came to our costs.
- Landfill Costs: Disposing of waste at a landfill is not free. Each of the 4,000 or so solid waste landfills in America will have different rates And this will vary from city to city. Landfills, depending on the overhead and the sophistication of their particular site will charge varying prices or what landfills call tipping fees. These fees are calculated on the weight of the dumpster and the heaviness of the debris you are hauling away. And it is usually measured by tonnage. And most landfills will post their rates on their website. We will never charge you extra or add on to the landfills fee unless you go over the allocated weight or haul hazardous waste materials.
- Debris Type: The type of materials you intend on dumping will impact the price of the dumpster rental costs. Recyclable materials will not cost as much as the disposing of hazardous waste or solid waste that can’t be recycled. So, if you are dumping concrete versus yard debris, the concrete will cost you more.
- Debris Weight: The weight of a rolloff-dumpster will be affected by a couple of factors. First, the size of the container you rent. Front load units come in 5 sizes; 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. So, a 10-yard bin will have less volume capacity that a 20-yard rolloff, so the cost will be, most likely, lower for a smaller bin. The second factor is the type of waste you will be putting in the rolloff. Tile roofing is going to be much heavier than grass trimmings so obviously it will be more expensive to dump the tiles. If this is your first time renting a can unit, please do yourself a favor and let us help you with the quoting process. Many inexperienced people use our dumpster weight calculator and decide its safer to order a larger bin to get some peace of mind so they will not get charged for 2 hauls. This is a huge mistake. We know exactly what size dumpster you will need for a given project. Otherwise, you will be wasting your money on something you do not need.
- Rental Period: Easy Dumpster Rental typically offers two rental periods, 7 or 14 days. If you need the bin for an extended period, please call us before the rental period ends and we will make sure you are giving more time. If you do not give us a heads up you may get hit with late fees. And we are loathed to charge any more money. We are trying to help you keep all the money you can.
So, there is the breakdown of our rates. If you have any further questions either give us a call or check out our FAQ page.