Dumpster Rental in Rolesville, NC
Get Terrific Service & Amazing Roll Off Rates
How We Provide Spectacular Roll Off Service in Rolesville:
You would think that most businesses would automatically give you great customer service. But unfortunately, the majority don’t seem to understand the importance of keeping customers happy. WE DO!
- Our dumpster conversion tool was voted first-team All-American.
- Same day service available in Rolesville and surrounding towns.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- We provide residential dumpsters for those home remodel jobs.
- Over 16 years of sanitation experience. We know what we are doing.
Save Up To $115 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost If You Call Now:
A lot of companies tell you, you will save if you hitch your wagon to their falling star. But realistically, we are the lowest priced bin rental company in America. And it’s not even close. We are the low price leaders.
- Our flat rate pricing model ensures no added fees.
- All fees are calculated upfront with no hidden costs.
- We have a very simple to use and beautiful dumpster weight calculator.
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to provide low prices.
- Speedy Service and Super Savings in Rolesville.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Rolesville, NC
Rolesville was incorporated in 1837 and is a suburb of Raleigh. The population is around 7,000 residents. The Green-Hartsfield House and Heartfield-Perry Farm are both listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The city has 3 parks and many miles of trails. It also has baseball, softball, soccer and football fields for children and adults who enjoy playing sports.
County Landfill Facilities
Rolesville is located in Wake County in North Carolina. The Town of Rolesville does offer weekly curbside recycling collection services. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill, which is conveniently located at the:
6300 Old Smithfield Road
Apex, NC 27539
Landfill Phone: (919) 856-7400
Hours of Operation
Items accepted at this landfill include:
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Aluminum Cans
- Hazardous waste
- Flammable waste
- Pesticide containers
Questions We Receive Everyday Concerning The Bin Rental Process
A lot of folks would like to rent a front load unit but have questions they would like answered so that can better understand the process. We want you to be comfortable in renting so we have provided a few often asked questions with some good answers.
- How long can I keep the dumpster?
- Typically rolloffs are leased for either 7 days or 14 days. However, if you find you need more time that is not a problem. Just call the front office and we will get you squared away.
- Will the bin damage my driveway or lawn?
- Due to the weight of the dumpster, that is a possibility but highly unlikely. If you are concerned we recommend that you go to the local lumber store and pick up some plywood and have it placed under the wheels. The hauler will help you with this. This will give you some peace of mind.
- How far out in advance do I need to order a dumpster?
- We like up to 48 hours notice for logistical reasons. With that said, we can provide same-day delivery and are happy to arrange this for you.
- Is it necessary for someone to be present on the delivery day?
- Yes. We want to make sure your container is put exactly where you want it. And in case there are some impediments where it needs to be placed somewhere else on the property we would like you there to ensure you are completely happy with the site location. If you can’t be there perhaps a family member or a neighbor can stand in your stead for you.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept most major credit cards. Those we accept include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal.
- Can I place an open top rollaway in the street?
- Each city differs. Just give city hall a call to see if you need a permit. Though depending on the job the street may or may not be the best place for the bin. Our Account Managers can give you some advice here.
- Are there any items that I can’t put into the rolloff?
- Generally speaking, hazardous waste is against the law to put into any container. It is a good idea to talk to our sales representatives and they will be able to share with you what is or isn’t allowed in the dumpster. But most items are fine.
Please feel free to give us a call with any other questions you may have. And when you are finished with the job, just give us a call to schedule a pickup or you can request a pick up online.
It’s that easy!