Dumpster Rental in Wallace, NC
Get Splendid Service & Amazing RollOff-Bin Rates
How We Provide Fabulous Roll Off Service In Wallace:
We still believe that the only way to keep customers is to treat them just as you would like to be treated. With respect, dignity, and honestly. Our Account Managers will work their tails off for you.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is at the head of the class.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Wallace.
- If you have questions see our FAQ page for answers.
- Our ordering process is the most efficient in the industry.
- Please note that we cannot dispose of hazardous waste as per EPA regs.
Save Up To $145 On Your Container Rental Cost If You Call Now:
Looking for rates that won’t bust the bank? Then today’s your lucky day. Because every day we have the lowest prices on bin rentals in the Tar Heel State. Our competition is depressed because they just can’t compete.
- Our flat rate pricing model is a marvel to behold.
- We are always transparent and never, ever add on any surcharges.
- Disposal and delivery in one flat price.
- Our simple to use dumpster weight calculator is totally cool.
- Super low-flat rates on a wide variety of containers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Recycling and Quick Facts About Wallace, NC
Wallace was settled in the 1880’s and has a current population of 3,800 residents. The Wallace Commercial Historic District and the Isaac M. Powers House are both listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The town offers organized kickball, volleyball and softball leagues for its residents. Some famous people from the area include former Major League Baseball player Hank Boney, National Basketball player M.L. Carr, and National Football League player Wray Carlton.
Solid Waste And Transfer Station
Wallace is located in both Duplin and Pender Counties in North Carolina. The Town of Wallace does not offer curbside recycling collection services. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Transfer Station.
325 Landfill Road
Rose Hill, NC 28458
Station Phone: (910) 289-3091
Hours of Operation
Tues., Thurs., and Sat. 7-5:30
Items accepted at this station include:
- Yard waste
Items not accepted at this station include:
- Glass bottles
- Motor oil
- Mixed paper
Can You Help Me With Choosing The Correct Rolloff Size?
For the customer who has never rented an open top rollaway before, it may seem like a daunting task to find answers. However, Easy Dumpster Rental has a couple of tools to simplify that question and give you the front load unit size you need. But first, it is important to know that we and like most rolloff rental companies we have 5 container sizes to choose from:
- 10 cubic yards
- 15 cubic yards
- 20 cubic yards
- 30 cubic yard
- 40 cubic yards
Keep in mind that there are in-between sizes, but they may not be available in your area. Ask your Account Manager concerning availability in Wallace.
The tools we have to help simplify the ordering process are:
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator: This gadget, after some data is entered, will calculate exactly what size canister you will need for your particular project. What makes this invaluable, you don’t have to waste time and money. You get a perfect size and nothing bigger. We want to help you save money. Many people play it safe and order a rolloff that is larger than the project at hand to prevent an extra haul. Don’t ever do this you will be wasting your money. We will get you the right size rolloff.
- A dumpster conversion tool: This helps the customer visualize a bin to a practical item. For instance, a 20 cubic yard rolloff will equate to 8 large pickup trucks in hauling volume. This is a nifty device because helps you see and compare to everyday items to give you have a relative comparison.
After you have contacted our office are highly trained sales reps will ask you a few questions about your project. Then they will input that data into the calculator and within a few minutes, you will have the super low quote which is guaranteed to be the lowest you will find.
And if that’s not enough to convince you to do business with us, we will match or beat any competitors prices. All you have to do next is to tell us what day you want to take delivery and where on your property you would like the can unit placed. Typically 3 options on bin placements:
- The Front or Backyard
- The Driveway
- The Street
These options will depend on the nature of your project. Our staff will recommend to go to your local lumber yard and pick up some plywood or planks to put under the wheels of the dumpster to protect your property. The hauler will help you with this.
If you decide on the street option, ensure you check with city hall to see if you need a permit. When the bin is filled, just give our office a call to schedule a pickup or alternatively, you can request pick up online. Either way, we will be there on time, every time.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. The fastest growing dumpster company in America.